Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rita SavlaYour feedback matters!
I'm suffering with fever from last 20 days. I was relaxed the day that I'm using tablets. But, after 2 or 3 days I'm affected with fever. For permanent cure what should I do?
I am suffering from diarrhea and vomiting alternatively. Please suggest me proper diet for this condition.
Does gastric problem creates hair loss, my hair is thinning almost last stage. Please help me with your kind suggestion for hair regrowth and stop hair fall.
I have a pain at the right waist near abdomen when I apply some stress on that part from last 2months and having pain at anus while going for stool and having blood in stool twice in month from last 5months, from last 3weeks I'm having weight feeling at the lower neck.
Though in general, gaining excessive weight is not healthy for your body, but at times, people drastically lose weight due to various medical conditions and that cannot be considered healthy as well. Also, sometimes children, young adults and even middle-aged people are underweight due to various reasons and are advised by physicians to gain weight. Ayurveda offers effective remedies for gaining weight. You can read on to find more about them:
- Exercise regularly: Regular exercise can help you to gain a balanced body weight. Exercising your thighs, hips, calves, running exercises and pushups can help you to gain weight.
- Reduce stress: Sometimes stress is responsible for unexplained weight loss. So in order to gain a balanced body weight, you must try reducing stress. You may consider practicing yoga or meditation. Yoga and meditation can help you to remain calm and can prove to be helpful in reducing your stress.
- Include dairy products in your diet: Dairy products can help you increase your body weight. Dairy products like milk and ghee are healthy and can increase your body weight too. However, make sure that your intake of these products is controlled.
- Adequate sleep: Adequate sleep is essential for gaining weight. Consider taking afternoon naps as these can prove to be very useful in gaining weight.
- Don't stay depressed: Depression can affect your body adversely and can also bring down your weight drastically.
- Consider Brimhana Therapy: Ayurveda offers a natural therapy for weight gain, which is known as Brimhana therapy. It is a natural nourishment therapy which is proven to be very effective in gaining weight.
- Massage herbal oils on your body: Massaging herbal oils on your body occasionally, can help you to gain weight.
Along with the above mentioned remedies, do keep in mind to consult a doctor in order to cure any chronic illness responsible for your weight loss as it may help you to gain back a stable body weight. Also, it is recommended for you to visit a nutritionist practicing Ayurveda, in order to gain weight in a healthy way.
As I asked above. If leads to pregnancy. What will be the symptoms to find it immediately. If pregnancy what should we do to get out of this problem.
I have been suffering from a chest pain since 1993. My age is now 69. Pain occurs just below my neck, 1/2 to 1 inch left from the central line and two sides of the neck on slight physical work or any excitement. In any time. But at night frequently it comes in my sleep if I take any food at late hours and certainly it comes if I take rich food in any time. Pain subsides on taking sorbitrate under tongue. Physician suspects it is angina, I think it may be stricture of esophagus because in this disease sorbitrate also works. I am not taking medicine for long time I simply follow a strict food chart. Please give your opinion and suggestion.
I am forty years old. I am suffering on continuing nose running and sneezing. I had been take allopathic treatment but during the taking of medicine I feel better when I stop medicine I am on previous position. Now I am taking homeopathic medicine from Dr. Batra's raipur clinic from two months but still I am suffering on running nose and continuing sneezing. Slowly I feel very weak. Please suggest me what to do. How I can escape from disease.
I am frequently having mouth ulcer and it lasts for almost 7 days. I use to take becosules tablets for the cure and it takes 7 days to cure. I want to know what is the cause and remedy to cure it fast or any preventive actions.Please tell.
What are the chances of second time in two years to get shingles (Herpes zoster? I had shingles in 2014, May and treated with Acyclovir, now I am feeling pain right thigh exactly same grade of pain.
The hair didn't grow in some minute places on my face. I mean I have moustache like this , there is no hair grown in that space. Hope, you understand. Elders are saying that, still I have age for it. I request you to recommend any ayurvedic recipes to grow hair in the places where I don't have hair at all.
I have white hair considerably growing and increasing from past 2-3 years. I want treatment for this.
After shaving pubes she has got bumps and a few small pimples. And also she said she may be having some ingrown hairs and is causing her a bit of irritation its her first time. Please suggest what should she do?
Lower back pain is a very common issue and can take place due to numerous reasons. However, one of its main causes is a ligament strain or back muscle strain. Microscopic tear or excessive stretching of ligaments can take place due to lifting very heavy objects, doing enormously strenuous task or due to a sudden twisted movement. These conditions are most likely to be experienced by individuals ranging between the ages of 30 and 60. Other causes of lower back pain include back injury, arthritis of back bone joints, infections in the lower back area, and in very rare cases, tumours.
In case of acute back pain, these are a few important things that should be definitely kept in mind.
- It is absolutely essential to take rest for a couple of days and avoid any sort of stressful activity. Although back pain is self-limiting, if you take proper care, it can be cured in a few days. However, if proper rest is not taken, the situation may become worse.
- Using the black belt, also known as lumbo sacral corset, is a good idea. This can actually be of enormous help to individuals who have been suffering from lower back pain for a long period of time.
- As already mentioned, one of the main causes of these kinds of mishaps are sudden jerky movements, twisted movements, heavy weight lifting etc. So, it is necessary to avoid such circumstances, or else, a more acute back pain situation may arise due to slipping of one of the discs from the spinal cord.
- As much as you like long drives and bike rides, these are a strict no. Any prolonged sitting or standing activity needs to be avoided. It is important that the tear caused in the muscles due to what-so-ever reason heals properly and prolonged stay in a tensed muscle position would definitely not help the cause.
- Although these back pains can be handled at home by following the discussed steps, using simple analgesics or muscle relaxants prescribed by the doctor can be a way to speed up the process of recovering the strained ligament.
Apart from these important steps, regular exercise to strengthen the core body muscles is a great way to avoid such ligament strains in the future. However, if you feel that even after following the precautionary measures, you problem doesn’t subside, consult an experienced doctor for his advice.