Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rita SavlaYour feedback matters!
Im 19, I used melacare ointment for 3 months. Now my face became black and some portions are so black. Now I am getting on with chemical peels but no change and I am using medicines from 2 months. But theres no change.
I had accident in 2002, head injury on? Left side following it started mild tinnitus. Treatment taken but no relief so left but now tinnitus increased too much. Ginkgo Biloba tried, no relief so what's further treatment?
Hi doctor I am gokul nagar I am 27 year old man I am suffering from cold since last two days what should I do tell me.
How can I big my breast plzzz ans me my size 30 plzzz say how can I because my friend lifting on me.
What are the symptoms of typhoid? And what medicine we have to take if we can detect typhoid in 1st stage?
Hello doctor my self pratibha jain I have cavity problem and black teeth last six months please tell me I only 20 year old girl.
Hello sir mujhe cough ki problem hai from 3 month and eyes bhi thodi pain hoti hai please suggest me.
I'm a science student and I have lot of pressure in my mind and I noticed that for this reason my hair gets white one by one. Is three any solution to keep my hair black naturally?
Sir my wife first period is on 18 nov 2016 and we make contact on 23 nov 2016. He is having 28 days regular cycle and now on 18 dec she missed his period and we tested on 25 dec positive for pregnancy now from which days we have to count number of days of baby. Or date of conceive or how many days she is pregnant now.
Liposuction is very popular as a relatively quick and safe cosmetic surgery to get rid of excess fat. At one time, the procedure was even touted as a better alternative to healthy diet and exercise. Regardless of such myths, liposuction is an important development in cosmetic surgery. Indeed, in certain cases (of extreme weight gain), liposuction is the first surgical procedure performed on the patient. Like all surgeries, liposuction has a few do's and don'ts, and they are:
- Keep your weight at a healthy level before surgery. After a certain amount of fat removal, the more the amount of fat is removed from your body, the greater is the risk involved in surgery, which is why controlling your weight pre surgery is important. Losing a large amount of weight leaves a lot of loose skin in your body, which can make your skin look saggy.
- Wear your compression garments(Liposuction garments). Compression garments help your skin compress over the area where the fat used to be, leaving smooth, tight skin.
- Continue exercising (with the go ahead of your doctor) after the procedure and follow a healthy diet to maintain your body.
- Maintain gentle activity for two weeks after the procedure. This will help in removing fluid deposition in the surgical area and prevent complications.
- Drink adequate liquids and fruit juices immediately after the surgery.
- Do not take anti-inflammatory medicines like aspirin or ibuprofen three days prior to the surgery as these medicines may cause bleeding complications. They also harm the body's coagulation mechanism which is detrimental to recovery.
- Do not smoke or drink alcohol while recovering as Nicotine disturbs normal tissue healing, which may lead to a permanent delayed healing, while alcohol interferes with the effect of some medicines.
- Don't lift heavy objects or bend down immediately after the surgery. Your doctor will give you a more specific timeline as to when you can pursue such activities.
- Don't expect results from day one. You will see results after you have recovered from the surgery.
- Do not opt for liposuction specifically for weight loss. Though Liposuction reduces some extra weight after surgery, Liposuction is chiefly a procedure for shaping and contouring the fat in your body to give you that shape you always desired. If you wish to discuss on any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic-plastic surgeon.