Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rita PatravaliYour feedback matters!
Meri sister hai uski marriage 2012 me hui thi nd usko baby nhi ho pa raha hai last one year se try kar rahi hai bhut se Dr. Ko bhi dikhaya but koi result nhi aaya please suggest her.
Hi my name is Prachi,, I am 23years old and got married 8yrs back I have 2kids. Now my prob is my breast size is completely 0 I want to increase my breast size,please suggest.
Hi i am Suffering from stabbing pain in rectum since last 6 yrs. It generally starts with menstruation but lasts upto 15th day. Painful urination and painful defecation. Previously drs suspected it as endometriosis. After the diagnostic tests Dr. s said its not endometriosis. laparoscopy done twice, mri scan done thrice and colonoscopy also. Nothing has detected. But still am suffering from the pain. It made my life miserable. Pls help me.
Sir/madam please tell me that if I intercourse with my partner without condom is there chances for HIV.
I am 47 years old lady. Earlier I was fare bt now my face neck hands and feet are getting dark day by day. I had a surgery in 2014 for uterus removal. After the one years of surgery I am facing this problem. Kindly suggest wt to do for removing this black colour.Please tell.
Is it normal having pinching like feeling in left lower abdomen area sometime not always in first month of pregnancy?
My period started 11th this month & will complete on 14th, is it safe to have intercourse on 15th. Kindly help I am worried about the health concern.
With all the parties, late nights and heavy food, the festive season is notorious for weight gain. Along with a decorated tree, Christmas is synonymous with Christmas cake that tastes wonderful, but does nothing for your health and waistline. Store bought Christmas cakes are loaded with sugar and hence if possible, it is always better to bake your Christmas cake at home. As with any other type of food, home cooked food is always healthier than store or restaurant food. This is because you get to control the ingredients of your cake.
So here are a few tips on making a healthy Christmas cake:
- No added sugar: Unlike other cakes, Christmas cake does not really need additional sugar as the fruit inside it adds natural sweetness. Do not sprinkle the fruit in, but maintain a high ratio of fruit to flour. You can include all types of dried fruits, berries, apricots, dates, prunes, pineapples etc. in your cake. Traditionally, these fruits are used in their candied form, but for a healthier version of this cake, try using them in their natural or dehydrated form.
- Almond meal: If you buy a cake, it is likely to be made with refined flour. Refined flour has negligible nutritional value, but is very high on calories. Hence, when you’re baking a cake, consider replacing this flour with almond meal. Almond meal is lower in calories, gluten free and adds moisture to the cake. It is also rich in vitamin E, magnesium and potassium.
- Fresh fruit juice: Along with the pieces of fresh and dried fruit, the juice is also an essential element of Christmas cakes. Avoid opening a can here and instead use freshly squeezed juice as far as possible. Fresh fruit juice has no added sugars and is loaded with vitamins as compared to canned juice. It is also free from preservatives. You can also include the pulp that is extracted while juicing fruits like oranges into your cake.
- Coconut oil: A little oil is a must in cakes to make them moist and spongy. Replace your refined oil with coconut oil when baking a Christmas cake to make it healthier and more wholesome. Coconut oil has a high level of good cholesterol and when used wisely can also reduce the accumulation of fat in the body.
- Sides: Christmas cake is usually served with custard or ice cream; both of which are loaded with sugar and are unhealthy. Consider replacing these sides with natural yoghurt that has been sweetened with a drizzle of honey. Alternatively, you could also try some flavoured greek yoghurt and almond flakes. This will make your dessert light on the stomach and easier to digest.
I have pcos I have irregular periods I have bleeding from last 18 days. Can I use styplon by Himalaya. To stop the bleeding. Can I use eve care by Himalaya. Ashokarishtha syrup. And lohasava syrup. One ayurvedic doctor suggested me the above medicines. How can I use those medicines.
Patient is now pregnant edd is 19th April 2016 and till now the head of the baby not turned towards bottom and no pains reg labor. So as per doctor she suggested to get admit in hospital and they will give some injections for pain and deliver the baby. My query is to wait for some more time till the labor pain comes or head turn towards bottom or shall go with the treating doctor suggestion. please provide your best solution. Thanks.
My age is 35 my sperm count is 40 million but my sperm motailty is 5% so please suggest medicine and my wife is 30 years old, she is suffering from pcod. We want to conceive but not been suceess please suggest medicine for both of them.
Hi i m 24 years old I am a house wife. I have 2 child after my delivery .my chest has has become very small. What to do for chest improvement. My structure is looking very bad.
Hello sir. I want to discuss about my sex life. My sex life is not stable that why my married life is disturb. Pls guide me. We r also planning for baby but not succeed.
My cousin is having 13 years old boy they r not using any medicine but 2 times she got abortion this month 15th is her date but d thing is usually she will get period 25 days 26 or 27 days. So, dis month already 26th day for today all symptoms r they what she has to do now?
Before marriage I had tablet to avoid my period in February. My period actual date was March 13. First I thought I may be pregnant. But I dint do my pregnancy test. I was waiting to do checkup in the first week of April. Whether itz there any chance for me to be pregnant at that time. But unfortunately I had my period on 29th March. What may be the reason for such situation. please clear my doubt.
I already asked about those symptoms sleeping a lot a nausea with womb pain I feel just pressure there today with very strange feeling in my womb plus I vomit today it came in my mouth but I hold it again cause I feel so scared from vomiting sorry for this much details also I feel I can not see well like am dizzy I want to know what is happening inside me its still cycle day 23 so even if its pregnancy those signs are showing too early so what is the other reason for this?
I want to know about pregnancy? When should I do sex with husband in month if I do not want to be pregnant.
Cinnamon is usually seen as a condiment added to almost any kind of dish to make it flavourful. But no dish in this world has ingredients which do not benefit the eater nutritionally. Cinnamon has been used for a long time in Ayurvedic medicines. It is a natural ingredient which keeps people healthy and nourished.
There are several benefits of consuming cinnamon some of them are explained below.
- Antioxidants: Polyphenol is one such antioxidant that is present in cinnamon. In fact, a study has shown that out of twenty-six natural ingredients which contain this property, cinnamon has emerged as a clear winner, even leaving behind garlic. It is also the antioxidant-rich property of cinnamon which makes it a well-known preservative. Thus apart from adding flavour, and having anti oxidant properties, cinnamon also preserves the food for a longer time.
- Anti-inflammatory: This is one of the most important properties of cinnamon. This helps in fighting diseases and keeps infections and diseases causing germs at bay.
- Helps in controlling heart diseases: Diabetes is one of the main causes of heart disease. However, it can be kept in control by controlling cholesterol levels and triglyceride levels. This can be effectively done by cinnamon. Thus by controlling diabetes and increasing good cholesterol in the body, cinnamon actually reduces the risk of getting heart diseases.
- Reduces insulin resistance: Insulin is an important element in the body. It controls hormonal and even blood sugar levels in the body. However, there are many people who have resistance to insulin. This actually is a serious issue which can give rise to diabetes and various other problems. However, a minimal intake of cinnamon everyday reduces the risk of being insulin resistant and helps the body to accept insulin more readily.
- Lowers blood sugar level: After mentioning how cinnamon makes insulin more acceptable in the body, it is important to highlight the other factors which are controlled by this ingredient which helps in maintaining a balanced sugar level in the body. First, it regulates the glucose entering the body. Second, cinnamon is made of a particular type of compound which can act as a substitute for insulin.
- Cancer: Till date, even after heavy research and tests, cancer has no definite cure. But theory has it that there are many natural preventive measures which can be taken against this deadly disease- consumption of cinnamon being one of them.
Thus, these are some of the main advantages of consuming Cinnamon. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.