Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rita Mehra
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rita MehraYour feedback matters!
My vuvlar skin has become so sensitive and curd discharge in very small amount is coming, its uncomfortable please suggest medication.
Hello doctor. I am 6 weeks pregnant now. I took a ultrasound scan today. Doctor said that baby do not have heartbeat yet. What should I do now. Suggest me some food habit to get my baby healthy. Pls.
Delivered a baby before two months ago. Had vaginal bleeding for twenty days. But now not having periods aftr two of delivery. How much it takes to have periods?
I am pregnant and then I take medicined for which my menses started and it occurs for five days. My menses completed 4 days before and again from yesterday it started with heavy blood which is blackish in color. What should I do?
I have small bought, i am a person suffering from premature ejaculation. If I erect into her vagina is there any chances of having pregnancy? Or premature ejaculation is a condition of infertility. My semen is thick fluid. finally I want to known that, with premature ejaculation is there any chances of having pregnancy or not?
Pcod means polycystic ovarian disease, in which multiple small cystic present in ovaries.
1- losing weight
2- quite smoking
3- eat healthy food
My wife is 23 years old and 3 months pregnant. Her problem is frequent vomiting and spotting. Is fish oil tablets are safe for her at this stage?
Sir/Madam My wife undergone two delivery with Scissarian. But after second delivery her muscles on abdominal area cut and shrinked towards either sides (as per doctor). At present abdominal area very thin and we can feel internal organs by Just touching and also looking very bad as obies or like pregnancy of 5 or 6 months. Is there any treatment/Surgery?
Hi Sir I am 25 years old and I am married from last one year I have an pelvic disorder and usg shows tiny peripheral follicles with increased stromal echogencity in my both ovaries (pcod) and I am taking following medication from last 6 months please give me sir suggestion what I do.
I have a baby girl of 5 yrs. At the time of delivery I have faced a heavy bleeding problem. There was no chance to survive. But after that l have no problem till now. Can I take 2nd issue. That incident may repeat again. Is it?
Hello Dr. I have one daughter 6 years and after that one abortion den one son 2 years and again an abortion Dr. said it's due to chromosome abnormalities I would like to know good diet for healthy pregnancy and what precautionary measures to b taken.
After viral fever pot of weakness in my wife body, face looking dark and lose glow, pain in her legs. And she is pregnant so during pregnancy can women take homeopathic alfalfa tonic.
I'am confirmed by an urine test today morning. .that I am pregnant. .Tell me any medicine to stop pregnancy. I had a unprotected sex 14 days ago. And missed my period.
Gluttonize is eating even when you are full. Gluttonize is eating even when you are not hungry. Most of us tend to over eat, if we are sad unhappy or in need have comfort or if we are too happy and excited.
Some of us eat out of boredom and some of us eat just because the food is there and it is your favorite.
13 Tips to avoid Gluttonizing are:
- Be alert of your moods, whims and fancies. Most of the people tend to eat when they are feeling low or high.
- Whenever you feel hungry, eat a fruit or a bowl of salad or some dry fruits and nuts. Groundnut (channa) is a good option.
- Eat small frequent meals instead of huge meals, this will help to alleviate hunger.
- When you eat, take small bites of your food, eat slowly, don’t rush with your food, be aware of what you are eating, chew your food properly, relish your food. The best way to this is to eat without watching T.V.
- Don’t keep your mobile phone near your plate. Eat in silence and without any distraction.
- Take food on a smaller plate. The smaller the plate, the less food it will hold and in turn, you will eat less.
- Eat only when you are hungry and do not eat just because the food is there in front of you. Stop eating once you are full.
- Fill half of your plate with salads and vegetables.
- Consume a fruit before every meal in this way you will feel already full before you start eating and hence you will not overeat.
- Don’t keep the serving bowls on the table as it causes temptation to eat more.
- Stay away from fried food. Eat steamed or grilled food.
- Eat only soups and salads at night and sleep after a gap of an hour or two. If you stay up longer then you will try to treat yourself with a midnight snack.
- Don’t keep your fridge stocked up. The more food you look at, the more you feel like eating.
Therefore, these are some of the tips to avoid overeating and do follow them religiously to keep your binge down.