Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
When my periods are going to start my breast becomes heavy like baby feeding mother why this happens and is there any way that our breast becomes smaller in size or any gel. ?
In Ayurveda, joint pain is known as 'Sandhigata Vata'. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per ayurveda, 'vata dosha' Is responsible for joint pains and other discomforts associated with it. Natural remedies and proper lifestyle techniques can be utilized to balance the 'vata' to lessen the occurrence and severity of joint pain. Factors including,old age, obesity, injury and strenuous physical activities (that require a lot of joint movements) are responsible for disturbing the balance of your 'vata'.
The following are some ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain:
- Massage therapy: Warm coconut, castor, mustard, olive or garlic oil can be utilized to massage the affected areas to lessen the intensity of pain. If you massage the affected joints with natural oils, it improves blood circulation and relaxes the swelling and stiffness in the region.
- Hot & Cold Compress: Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
- Fenugreek: Ingest a teaspoon of ground fenugreek seeds and drink a glass of lukewarm water. Fenugreek has anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties that make it effective for joint pains.Follow this remedy every morning on a regular basis to achieve optimal results.
- Turmeric: Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
- Apple cider vinegar: Add 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and a little honey to a cup of lukewarm water. Drink this solution twice daily, before your meals. Apple cider vinegar has alkalizing effect, which makes it an effective remedy to remove the toxins that are responsible for causing joint pain.
- Healthy diet: A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products, and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain.
Prevention is better than cure and in order to follow that it is always beneficial to get your complete body check up done from time to time.
Related Tip: "Why Do Women Face Joint Pain Problems More Than Men?"
Hello dctr, today I checked with prega news and I found I m pregnant because the result is positive, we both are in depression she is 17 days pregnant we are confused because everyone gives different solution. Her last date was on 7th jan we had sex on 22 jan then 5th feb both times we use unwanted 72. Her next date should be on 7th feb but she missed that please help us what to do in this situation someone suggest mt pill is best in this situation. But I read about this mt pill it is painable and lot of bleeding happen. Problem is that she have to go home we are from the region we can not tell our parents about this tell me that is she can work normally after taking mt pill or not pregnancy is of only 17 days.
I have cramps during my periods and is unbearable sometimes and I can not seem to get any relief please help me.
I am 21 years old unmarried girl. My menstrual cycle is irregular from beginning. I have done ultrasound. There are follicles around my ovary. Should I take medicine?
I am 27 weeks pregnant. I have low lying placenta. Previously I had c-section 7 years back now I am getting a sever pain in my right side lower abdomen.
I had miscarriage on 4 months back now I am pregnent is there any chances of risk and what are the things I need to take to take of care of this pregnency. Need I require bed rest for now. Please suggest. Thanks,
Sir im 19. I yesterday I had sex with my gf. Without condom. N she is worried dat she would not get pregnant. Suggest me pill which she should take to prevent pregnancy.
Hi. My wife's left Breast has a gut below the nipple in side her breast I am afraid it may be breast cancer. Hoe and while do I confirm this. mean which specialist do I consult.
I am 22 and when i walk 2 -3 kms in a day I have pain in my legs and on that night start nightfall. What should I do?
Remember the sensation similar to that of a warm liquid flooding your tongue when you smell a deliciously baked chocolate cake? Or a freshly baked brown bread early in the morning? That is your saliva. The salivary glands present in the inner linings of the lips, cheeks and the mouth produce saliva. Saliva protects one from tooth decay, keeps the mouth moist and helps in the digestive process. Any disease that affects the saliva gland comes under the domain of ‘salivary gland disorders’.
There are three salivary glands in humans known as the Submandibular, Parotid and the Sublingual gland. The most common disorder that affects salivary glands is that of ‘blocked salivary glands’. Sialothiasis is a disorder wherein, calcium stones are formed in the salivary glands, which obstruct these glands. Obstruction of the salivary glands leads to an infection called sialadenitis, caused by strep or staph bacteria.
Sjogren’s syndrome is another condition which affects the salivary glands. In this condition, the antibodies in the body target the cells that produce saliva. This occurs mostly in women who suffer from autoimmune disorders. Viral infections are also common; flu virus and mumps are a few examples.
The symptoms of salivary gland disorders are problem specific; for Sialolithiasis, you will feel a painful lump below the tongue, which tends to aggravate when you eat. In case of Sialadenitis, there will be an odorous pus-filled discharge along with a lump beneath the chin. For viral infections, the symptoms will include muscle pain, swelling and fever. Symptoms of Sjogren’s syndrome are dry eyes and mouth, joint pain, fatigue and tooth decay.
Like the symptoms, the treatments for salivary gland disorders are also problem specific. For salivary gland tumors, surgery is required. If it is a malignant tumor, then radiation therapy will be prescribed which may cause dry mouth syndrome (Xerostomia). For bacterial and viral infections, anti-bacterial and anti-viral medications are required for treatment, respectively. It is also important that you take good care of your oral health for an even more effective treatment. Brushing and flossing your teeth on a regular basis will help keep salivary gland disorders at bay. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Actually I am boy! And I have girlfriend I put my finger into her vagina on 6th january night at around 11: 00 pm She suddenly got pain and I stopped! on 7th january morning her vagina was bleeding! I am worried! Will she get pregnant? I not touched my soft part of the penis before putting my finger into her vagina! Why she was bleeding? Was that due to my nails which was slightly longer? Please help me out of the situation! is there any chances of pregnancy? How to stop this?
1 am 18 years old I am taking norlut-n from two days I want to take it till 22-3-2016 I want know that If their will be any ill effects on taking it How many minimum and maximum days the period get late Can you suggest another medicine for postponing the periods How many times aday is safer for eating it Pls replay me faster.
I just worried because my eggs get released on Friday and I been told that a piece of skin need to brake before egg can get through and Friday my only chance on getting pregnant as that the day egg get released and I been having sex while now and still having it in that hole now my mum said that it brake when having sex but I only got till Friday then Friday my egg getting released and I need to no as I'm scared that my egg ant going get through if skin ant broke if it need to brake or I never going get pregnant if it ain't broke by then.
Males and females are afflicted by several types of impotency and dysfunctions which can negatively impact their relationship with their partners.
Erectile dysfunction, orgasm/ejaculation disorders or low libido are some examples of male impotency.
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED): Medical conditions such as diabetes or high blood pressure, or anxiety about having sex can lead to ED. Other contributing factors to ED are depression, fatigue and stress.
- Ejaculation Problems: These include ejaculation that occurs early during coitus and the inability to ejaculate at all. Some of the causes for this can be history of sexual trauma, strict religious beliefs, antidepressants and anxiety about sex.
- Low Libido: Decreased hormone levels, illness, and medication side effects, and psychological issues like stress, depression and anxiety about having sex can lead to decreased or no sexual desire.
Loss of interest (low libido) in sex, difficulty in reaching orgasm, vaginal dryness and tightness causing pain during sex are some of the sexual problems that affect females.
- Low Libido: Lower levels of the oestrogen hormone can cause absence of sexual desire. Certain medications like antidepressants, fatigue, depression and anxiety can also lead to low libido.
- Difficulty achieving orgasms: Not being able to achieve orgasms or delayed orgasms can affect both men and women. Again, certain medications like antidepressants can cause orgasm disorders.
- Vaginal dryness: Sex can get painful if the vagina is not properly lubricated which in turn effects libido, arousal and desire. Hormonal changes during menopause and breastfeeding as well as psychological issues like anxiety about sex can cause vaginal dryness.
- Pain during sex: Vaginal dryness or endometriosis causes pain during sex.