Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rita
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RitaYour feedback matters!
Actually after taking I-pill she had pregnancy test kit and in 1st test result was shown positive and in 2nd test result shown negative and again in 3rd time for confirmation I again took test so result had negative. So, finally I want to know that she will be pregnant or not?
I noticed blood stains in my 2 month old daughter's nappy. It seems the blood comes with urine and it only happens like once or twice in a week or so. Doc suggested to get urine test routine and culture, both are clear. What can be the cause?
If I marry my second cousin. What will be the birth defects. We can overcome problems .if we take necessary precautions.
I'm a diabetic patient I have miscarriage on 16 th feb and how much time to again conceive So please explain me can I trying to pregnant in 1 and a half month.
I had two ectopic 1 was in 08/09/2015.(left tube removed with an open surgery) 2nd was 10/05/2016.(right ovarian removed with an open surgery) And I want to get pregnant now I don't have any kids Please help me.
Apples have been known as a great superfood for a long time. Their antioxidant properties and being vitamin rich make them an ideal snack. They are also low in calories and hence can be easily accommodated in any diet.
- A recent study conducted by Santa Chaira Regional Hospital in Torino Italy says that eating an apple every day may enhance the sexual function in women. The study was conducted on 731 Italian women ages between 18 and 43. these were sexually active subjects having no previous sexual disorder or dysfunction. These groups were divided into two, those who ate a few apples a day against those who didn’t eat them regularly.
- The study noted that women who ate apples regularly had better levels of sexual satisfaction, lubrication, orgasms, and sexual satisfaction. The study excluded people who were on medication from the results as medication coupled with depression can have an adverse effect on sexual interest and libido.
- Cardiovascular health is another important factor in female sexual health and it can be the fact that apple eaters are generally healthy and hence they have better sex. Apples also have high levels of polyphenols which keep us healthy. They are also high in pectin which helps the blood circulation which leads to better blood flow to sexual organs and hence better satisfaction.
- It is important to eat fresh fruits and vegetables as well as exercise daily as it will help you achieve better sexual health.
We got married 5 months ago, and had engaged regularly, even my wife doesn't get conceived. We both have consult a doctor, they did scan and report showing, as she has a Bilateral PCOD. Please advise what should we do now.
My wife regular period date is 22 bt still she did not. Can we gave her unwanted 21 today. Becoz pregnancy result is positive.
Hey m suffering from pcos n my doctor has advised me to take 2 tablets of mychiro is this helpful in bringing my periods or not coz m having irregularities in my periods. Also can I get intimate with my would be hubby as m having pcod .is it safe to get intimate. Also how can I loose My weight.
Liposuction can be defined as a surgery, which uses the suction technique to pull out bodily fat from various parts. It is more commonly used for certain body parts like the abdomen, hips, thighs, buttocks, arms or neck and the surgery is performed on both men and women.
However, there are certain facts on Liposuction you need to know about:
- Liposuction gives you better skin: It is proven that after a Liposuction surgery, the skin becomes more elastic, smooth and adjusts automatically to its new shape.
- The Process Of Liposuction: Liposuction surgery techniques involve ultrasound and laser for breaking down fatty substances and ultimately removing them.
- Time taken for the results of Liposuction to show: After a Liposuction surgery, you may not see the results immediately. Compression garments and/or elastic garments are used to get your affected body part to adapt to its new shape.
- The Side Effects Of Liposuction: A Liposuction surgery is mostly safe but in some cases it might just have certain side effects. The most common side effects are: temporary fluid accumulations, short-lived numbness, kidney and heart problems, internal organ damage/puncture, skin irregularities, etc.
Now that you know how it works, there are some factors that you need to keep in mind before going for a liposuction surgery. They are:
- Checking Your Medical History: The operating doctor should carefully review your medical history before even thinking to start the surgery. This helps to disclose a lot of medical conditions related to the patient that minimize the side effects.
- Checking Your Family's Medical History: The health records of your family should also be reviewed to check for genetic conditions and allergies that might be common amongst the family members.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!