Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. RisikeshYour feedback matters!
I am 24 year old and at once I was very fat but due to over dieting I reduced my weight almost 20 kg but now I am suffering many problems like whenever I eat too much then my digestion system works properly but if I eat less meal, I feel constipation.
I have hair loss problem And also There were as a bunch of hair or loss from my head and its not showing that how is it happen.
She doesn't feel like eating anything .Severe acidity problem. Sometimes even gets upset with the smell of food but sometimes she eats well as per her choice of food. Very thin. Feels weakness. Otherwise active. The problem of acidity is old but now after having diahoria she is facing more trouble of lack of hunger.
I am a 29 years old men, I am having pimples and acnes on my face, I tried many cosmetics but I'm not getting any benefits out of them, kindly help me on this matter and also inform me how to maintain the glow of my skin?
I have back pain from past 2 weeks. I had a pain killers but no use. Kindly suggest me some good tips.
I am 17 years old and I am a male. My height is 5'3, so I am worried about my height. Tell me what can I do ?
I always have loose motion My stomach & my digestive system to very weak How to improve my digestive system.
I am 56 years old lady with the problem of urine retention, slight leakage when cough, laugh, what is the remedy????
Type of material (silver amalgam vs. Resin composite).
Location in the mouth.
Occlusion (how the teeth come together).
So, while occasionally a filling can last a lifetime, that is not the norm. Just like nearly all other medical appliances and devices, they can and do wear out. It is a myth that all fillings will last forever.
He has rashes all over his body since last 10 days. He was given af150 tablet and dermocalm. But didn't find any improvement. He is 4 + years and currently has vitamin d3 deficiency and undergoing medication.
My baby is 12 months old and still teeth is not coming, I am little worried about it. Can you please guide or suggest what things we need to do?
On doctor's prescription I went through barium swallow test now the situation is that my report are showing high levels of GGTP or 122 What does high level GGTP signify are there any significant complications associated with it
My hairs are falling in very high amount. What is the reason behind it? How can I prevent this problem?
I am 39 years old male. My problem is that I can't sleep properly in night so all the day time we face the problem.
How can we make our face skin soft and glowing by natural treatment for male skin without any side effects?
I am 30 years old male, I have back pain within 6 months. Still is painful. So please help me what I need to do?
We all desire for long, voluminous, lustrous hair and often crib about our hair not growing long enough or taking ample time to grow. But, we tend to forget that the secret behind beautiful hair is healthy hair. To maintain a long and healthy hair you must follow a rigorous regime. The following are a few tips to keep your hair long and healthy.
- Get to know your hair: This is the primary step to attain your goal of having a long and beautiful hair. Knowing your hair type (dry or oily; fizzy or straight etc.) and figuring out a meticulous hair care routine is of utmost importance. You may also consider professional help.
- Choose the correct products: This step needs attention. Make sure you do not get lured by advertisements. Choose products that suit your hair type. Once again for this step too, if you are unable to decide for yourself, do seek professional help.
- Learn to clean your hair in a proper manner: Message the shampoo on your scalp and rinse it properly with sufficient water. Remember to use a conditioner every time after applying shampoo, as it helps to seal the hair cuticles and restore protein and lipids. Use a towel gently to dry your hair.
- Pamper your hair with an oil message at regular intervals: Massaging your hair with oil will help it to grow faster. It also prevents your hair from dryness and being frizzy. You may also consider massaging your hair with hot oils the night before a shampoo.
- Go for regular trimmings: Trimming your hair at regular intervals will prevent your hair from split ends. Split ends hinder hair growth. So by avoiding split ends, you can make your hair grow longer.
- Avoid dryers and use a proper comb: Dryers may turn out to be very harmful for your hair. Using a dryer at close proximity to your hair may damage your hair. Try to dry your hair naturally. Also, use a proper comb that will not hurt your scalp. Combing in the right direction is also essential. Start combing from the tips to the roots.
- Use hair revitalizers: Revitalizers, Vitamin E capsules and other essential oils may also boost your hair to a desirable length. But, make sure you consult an expert to find out the needs of your hair.
- Eat a healthy diet, exercise and have a good night's sleep: These are the key factors necessary to maintain healthy and long hair. Incorporate Vitamins such as Vitamin A, B Complex and vitamin G in your diet as these will help your hair to grow long. Exercising and sleeping will is also crucial for maintaining healthy hair.