Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RisikeshYour feedback matters!
I'm 23years old, I'm getting pimples and marks are not at all gng. I tried mederma, erytop, but no use, I have oily face. And I'm facing hairfall from last 3months. please suggest m.
Hi doctor my age 22 years old and my weight is 58 and my Hight is 5.4 I want increase my attest 2-3 inch please tell me it possible. If yes how. Tell me please. It's my love matter.
After physical exertion like excessive traveling and playing sports which involves continuous hard physical load . I feel like vomiting if eat some thing. Most of time I end up throwing out after that it feel all ok. Pls suggest why it happens and how to avoid it . Any medicines etc to take.
My wife is blooding in vagina .ita ab normal .out of date . Its start from our first married night .so what should I do?
Is dehydration a cause for low BP or hypotension? My friend was suffering from low BP frequently in this summer. Is dehydration a cause for this. Could you suggest please.
I have problem of alopecia (Hair Patches) From one year onward under treatment but no use please suggest me.
I have throat infection & it's very paining while coughing. Pls advise for some home remedies. I don't smoke or drink alcohol.
I have three young nephews with painful back problems. Two are mechanics and one a concreter. They have seen chiropractors without success. Where should they go and what should they do?
I am 6 ft height 92 kg. Now trying to reduce weight. But problem is lack of energy and stamina. Also feeling physically weak at the time of exercise. Please suggest food or diet for that.
Your suggestion was helpful. But please explain that on which particular days i.e. Before or after periods having sex is safe and a woman do not get pregnant.
Tummy tuck or abdominoplasty is a frequently performed cosmetic procedure which is meant to improve the looks or appearance of your abdominal region. The primary goal of this procedure is to remove excess skin or fat from the abdominal region and then reconnect the tissues with sutures to get a more toned and flat look.
The requirement for abdominoplasty:
The tummy tuck surgery is for someone who has folds of fat or skin on their abdominal region that results in an unsightly appearance and causes body image issues. These problems may be caused by multiple factors, some of which are mentioned below:
- Significant weight loss: Men or women who have lost a lot of weight tend to have excess loose skin on their bodies as a result of the skin being stretched over a long period of time.
- Pregnancy: Many women who have gone through multiple pregnancies also have similar problems as the skin in their abdominal region tends to stretch over multiple times which may result in the skin becoming flabby.
- You have a weak lower abdominal wall: Some patients tend to generally have a weak lower abdominal wall which over the years tends to protrude and hang. This results in a misshapen body which they want to correct for body image issues.
- To correct scarring from C section: Many women who give birth via C-section tend to have a scar on their body and some abdominal contouring can change the shape and size of the scar, which in turn not only tightens the tummy but also hides the scars.
Considerations before abdominoplasty:
Abdominoplasty isn't recommended if you fall under any of the following categories:
- Still have to lose weight: If you have to lose a lot of weight, then it is advised that you wait till your goal weight is reached and only then consider this procedure. Abdominoplasty isn't meant to reduce weight, but to take out excess skin and flab that remains after weight loss
- Plan on becoming pregnant again: If you are planning to become pregnant again, then the muscles and tissues in your abdomen might loosen and cause a flabby belly again.
- If you have heart disease or other conditions: If you have heart related conditions or are diabetic, then abdominoplasty won't be considered as it might put you at high risk of complications after surgery.