Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RisikeshYour feedback matters!
My friend is 23 years old and every time he go to washroom there is blood in his stool please tell me what is the reason behind it? Is anything serious?
Sir suggest me any home tips for good, soft and glowing skin in a month and my lips are also soblack and damaged my age is 19 I need to rejunevate my skin.
I am 32 old male suffering from ankle pain every day in the morning since 1 year. I am not diabetic. Kindly suggest homoeo medicine.
Sir my wife is 25 years old and we are married from last one year. She has a pelvic problem and the usg shows tiny peripheral follicles with increased stromal echogencity in her both ovaries(pcod). She is taking myolon-n medicine for this from last 6 months. Kindly give necessary suggestion for this problem.
I have a desk job and in the last 2 years, my Weight has gone from 75 kgs to 85 kgs. I want to lose weight please help?
I'm suffering from severe hairfall since last three months, please prescribe me proper medicine or treatment for my problem.
I am 70 years old. Female and i am suffering with loose motions since 4 days. I consulted the specialist doctor. He adviced to use satrogyl 300 tablet. But there is no result.
I have a desk job and in the last 2 years, my weight has gone up from 75 kgs to 85 kgs. I want to lose weight. Please help.
How can I get rid of the dark. Circles below my eyes. Please tell me process for getting a clear and glowing face.
HI, I am 27 years old male. I am facing frontal boldness and hair is falling much. I can see a rich difference comparing to last year. My friends are suggesting To use onion on scalp. But I'm still afraid to use anything on my hair. Could you please suggest me to get ride of hair fall with a good remedy.
I am 30 years old, not getting sleep since. 3 months, on and off sleep, disturbed sleep with dreams on abnormal circumstances since last 1 week. And also suffers from headache too, not taking any medication. Please do suggest the remedies.Please help sir .
I have eczema on my both legs n constantly get itching Daily for that m using dipsalic tube cream on it from very long time Now Its not much itching But black marks are there Hiow can it be removed And m still using dipsalic cream If I not Use Daily again eczema come out on legs What is the permanent treatment for it to be removed permanently.
I am 26 years Male 5.11 ft height and my hands and feet always feel hot every time I can not be tolerate any more I have tried so many home remedies which is putting my legs in cold water, Drinking turmeric water etc. Now please suggest me any medicine with sleeping tablets I appreciate for proper and get soon reply.
I'm 27 years old female. I need to know about back pain causes. My mother having severe backpain so tell me some precautions to take care of her.
I have some red spots under my skin only on my legs for several years. Are not itchy nor painful are very anesthetic instead. I have a picture to show you. What cream should I use?
Even though we have 206 bones in our bodies, breaking just one is enough to bring our daily lives to a standstill. A partial or complete break in a bone is termed as a fracture. While minor fractures can heal in as little as 6 weeks major fractures can take 3-4 months to heal properly. In cases of complex fractures, you may need physical therapy even after this time period to get back complete mobility. Hence patience is essential when a fracture is healing, but here are a few tips on how to speed up the process.
- Increase your protein intake: Proteins are essential for the healing and repairing of damage to bones and tissues. Proteins also give the bone structure its strength, Hence, depriving the body of adequate protein will result in the formation of soft bones rather than hard, strong bones. This prevents a bone from fracturing in the same place again.
- Have a diet rich in antioxidants: Inflammation is one of the first symptoms of a fracture. This inflammation can continue for many days after the incident and until the inflammation reduces, healing cannot take place properly. Antioxidants help rid toxins from the body and help reduce inflammation thereby initiating the healing process. Antioxidants can also help relieve pain.
- Exercise: While you must take care not to apply too much pressure on the affected area it is essential to move the limb as much as possible. Being active promotes blood flow and in this way speeds up the healing process.
- Avoid alcohol and caffeine: In most cases, a doctor will prescribe pain relievers to deal with the pain of a fracture. Under no circumstances should you consume alcohol when taking these medications. Even after the antibiotic course is over it is a good idea to abstain from alcohol as this can increase inflammation. Similarly, caffeine and all caffeinated products should also be avoided as they contain compounds that can prevent calcium from being absorbed.
- Have an alkaline diet: Having an alkaline diet with lots of fruits and vegetables helps stabilise the pH levels of the body and conserves minerals and proteins needed to build strong bones. In this way, it creates the optimal environment for healing. An alkaline diet also increases the production of growth hormones and other growth factors like IGF insulin in the body. These are crucial to speeding up the healing process and aid in new bone formation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.