Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rishma Dhillon Pai
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rishma Dhillon PaiYour feedback matters!
I had unprotected sex with my ex girlfriend after that I felt lots of symptoms like white tongue and leg burning sensation upset stock I am gym steroids users after 3 months exactly 94 days after I took a HIV Elisa test results was nonreactive and again after 6 month also I took a HIV test results was negative is it conclusive or steroids can delay the HIV test results but still I feel all symptoms.
My wife is suffering with severe stomach ache and back pain during periods how can she overcome that.
I suffer too much pain in my periods during my starting three days what should I do to get rid of my pain.
Muje period me jyada blooding and pain hota h din me 4 pad change karne padte he. please koi upay bataye
Hello doctor, I am now pregnant 3 rd month I had done with ultrasound and blood test everything is fine but my hemoglobin is very low 8.8 wat I have to do to increase my hemoglobin. Please suggest food what I have to take to increase my hemoglobin. And another one is my placenta is low lying showing in the reports is that any problem to baby. Please suggest your answer.
My wife's vagina get infected after sex. Give me complete solution. She is worried always and she said that this happened for me. How I understand her my feelings.
Hi doctor My periods were on time. I have taken periods postpone table 4 months back after that 2 months I had issue in my regular cycle last month it was fine and came to Normal cycle however now I am due for 45 days. pregnancy test showed negative. Can I be still pregnant or is it still effect of those 3 (norethisterone) tablet which I took to postpone. The day when I am due for my periods I had body pains. 1st week had light fever. Bolting stomach now I don't have any symptoms much but feel very hungry and poking sensation in stomach. please help.
Do you often feel lethargic and tired? Has your partner been complaining about your not so great performance in bed? Are you not enjoying your sex life life off late? If yes, then you need to think about your behavior as the resons for such a behavior could be many. Well with some basic tips you can certainly add zing to your life.
Here are some sex positions that you can try to make yourself relaxed and lithe, enabling your body to function properly.
- Squat pose: This yoga position works by improving your pelvic joints and targets your inner thigh muscles, abdominals, and your pelvic floor. The pose is also found to be beneficial in stimulating your spleen and sex glands (gonad). For this, you need to stand with your feet wide apart and your toes facing outward. Join your palms together in front of your heart, and slowly bring them down in the direction of the mat, stopping just before you touch the floor. Position your biceps behind your knees so that they are spread out while helping your spine to maintain its stretched position.
- Chair pose: In this pose, your pelvic region is targeted and helps you to establish a better control over your sexual organs. It works by lifting your pelvic floor as you go about lowering your tailbone. Begin by bringing your feet together before assuming a sitting position. Keep your tailbone stretched when you lift your pelvic floor to stretch the spine.
You can also try some foods to rev up your sex life:
- Almonds: Almonds have always been associated as stimulants. They are rich in nutrients and other minerals that help in boosting your sexual health and also aid in the process of reproduction.
- Strawberries: They not only look delicious, but are rich in folic acid, one that keeps away birth defects in women.
- Figs: Though this fruit may look funny, they serve as excellent aphrodisiacs and boost fertility. Filled with both soluble and insoluble fiber, they are equally beneficial for the heart.
- Citrus: Apart from its excellent taste, this fruit is rich in with vitamin C, antioxidants and folic acid, which help in the reproductive health of men.
- Spinach: This green vegetable is filled with plenty of advantages, but it is also beneficial for the bedroom. It reduces exhaustion and fatigue and provides the much needed energy.