Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rishma Dhillon PaiYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old female. I am married. During intercourse my husband gets relax in just few seconds but I don't get relax in such few seconds ever. My husband's age is 28. We are facing this problem from the first day of our marriage. I am pregnant this time without getting relax. I want to ask you whether problem is in me or in my husband. And also want its solution.
Hi Sir, I am from chennai. Am asking this query for my husband. No sperm count report on last year. So started treatment from january 2015 till taking the TESTOFIT and QACE tablet daily. My problem is Fibroid 2.3, 2.2. Getting regular periods 3 days. My LMP 18/09/2015 egg stages are growing well on 9th day 19*20, 20*20, 14*15 RT ovary and 15*15 LT ovary and next 11th day (29/09/2015) 24*24, 25*26, 19*20 RT and 20*25LT. Kindly let me. I would like to know whether my husband is met my egg. Is it possible to get conceive ? Kindly suggest me to get improvement for pregnancy.
Gd mrng sir, what to do for mother milk well secretion or increase i.e)any food or any tonic or syrup or other your valuable medical advice. My baby born in two weeks ago. So, please help me sir for mother healthy condition.
Eating right kind of food can make your irritable menstruation days easier. It also helps in reducing stress level, cramps and managing mood swings.
Here’s how you must mind your food.
1. Dairy products and red meat: Dairy products like cheese, yoghurt and milk and red meat contain arachidonic acids which elevate cramps during your periods.
2. Fats, Trans fat and fried food: High intake of fatty, trans fatty and fried food leads to bloating and breast tenderness and increased estrogen levels which causes cramps. It’s better not to consume fats for few days.
3. Processed food and salt: Processed food contains lot of sodium. It should be avoided as it causes bloating and heavy feeling which makes the pain all the more unbearable.
4. Sugar-rich food: Sugar no doubt gives instant energy but taking excessive sugar during these days can bring fluctuation in blood sugar levels which results in stress and mood swings.
5. Alcohol: It’s important to stop taking alcohol during menstruation. But if you happen to drink at all, try to balance it out by drinking a lot of water.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
She had a problem with menstrual cycle. What are tablet which are useful for early onset of menstrual cycle.
Even minor degree of thyroid impairment in pregnancy can lead to lower IQ in offspring. Hence hypothyroidism should be adequately treated.
Hi Sir, My last periods started on 25th Oct. And today on 19th Nov we had unprotected sex. But semen ejaculation after orgasm, was outside my vagina. Is there any chance I could get pregnant? My period are regular and lasts for 5 to 8 days. I am afraid of taking contraceptive pill because of side effects. Please suggest.
Hi I am from tirupati. My sister has newly gave birth to a baby. The baby born on 17-09-2015. Can you suggest me some healthy foods for the mother?
Hello My 15 days old baby is on breast feed but didn't pass out potty daily. Is it normal? If yes so how many days are normal.
Hello, I had sex 7 day of my period is it possible can I get pregnant now I feel some symptoms of pregnancy my last period first day is 9 dec and 16 dec I had sex my period cycle is regular I am waiting for result I am diabetic when I check it properly.
If I had done unprotected sex with my pheonsi during her period's second day and then we go for Emergency Contraceptive Pills Unwanted 72, So can you tell me this tablet hurt the period or not? We can take or not? Please help me as soon as possible.
I am a mom of a toddler 2 years old and working as well having hypothyroid. I am so much exhausted that wen I go to bed I juat want to sleep dat is the reason I have a fight with my husband almost every day he says I dnt have interest in sex. Whybthis ia so I really do not feel like having sex.
Am a 19 year and I want to know is the ipill is safe to be taken after evry sex? I means if we do sex in a month or in a week so after sex having ipill will it make any kind of harm to my body or any kind or problem in future for me. Is ipill safe for me after having sex with my partner?
My boyfriend and I were having what they call" intercourse" He had his boxers on and I had my panties on. I know I was wet and he is positive he ejaculated near my vagina. What are the chances of me getting pregnant? We did this on Feb. 16 (tuesday), and by than I was on my 7 day into my cycle. I would really like to know because we are both VERY stressed =(Are the odds better for not getting pregnant to those that I am? I mean can you give me a number ratio or something? I'm so worried! some sites say you can have a period and still be pregnant, is this true? Please help!
I am suffering from itching and burning sensation around the vaginal area. Also noticed swelling and redness. Presently, .
I tried to have sex for the first time, but it was really painful so I could not get the penis inside the vaginal opening but I think due to repeated trying blood came out. My bf had cum on my clitoris. I thought there was a possibility that it could go inside the vagina so I took ipill within 12 hours. For the first two months of my cycle periods were on time but the flow was less and were uptil 3-4 days, whereas earlier I used to have it for 5 days. Next two months my periods were delayed by one week and flow is still 3-4 days. I took the home pregnancy test a number of times but its negative (using morning pee) Is this the side effect of ipill? If yes till how many more days will it continue? Or there could be some other issue?
How good you perform in bed depends not only in your moves, but strangely and incredibly on what you eat. A good sexual life is desired by all and if that is linked with food, it only makes the prospect attainable and easy.
Some of the foods which help you spice up your sex life are:
- Strawberries: The reputation of strawberries as an aphrodisiac is well known as well as well established. According to research, strawberry considerably improves sexual functioning in men and women. At the same time, it is rich in antioxidants and increases sperm count in men.
- Avocados: It is a common knowledge that anything that helps the functioning of heart and enhances blood circulation works as a great boost for the sex life. It is precisely this that makes Avocadoes a great option to improve your sex life. Being rich in vitamin E, they work wonders for the heart, thereby reducing the risk of an erectile dysfunction that most men suffering from heart diseases tend to develop.
- Almonds: It is common knowledge that almonds are good not only for your health, but also for spicing up your sex life. Being rich in selenium, almonds help in treating problems related to infertility. At the same time, they boost libido in men and increase the production of sex hormones in men.
- Sweet potatoes: Unknown to many, sweet potatoes are a great aphrodisiac. Packed with potassium, they help in preventing high blood pressure, thereby reducing chances of erectile dysfunction.
- Sesame seeds: Sesame seeds, a common ingredient in many of your food items, are packed with zinc. It is this that makes them an excellent source for boosting libido.
- Watermelon: This may top your list as a favorite fruit as it provides considerable relief in summer but what you may know is that along with low calories, it is high in phytonutrients, thereby helping in improving your sex life.