Find numerous Audiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Audiologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Audiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Rishitha OsahpetYour feedback matters!
I am 23 years old. I met ENT doctor for my ear which had puss draining from it for every 2 days and he said there is a hole in the ear drum and he said surgery is the only option to cure it. He gave me ear drops, using this made all the liquid drain out from my ear. My doubt is am able to hear properly and I also read that for eardrum rupture surgery is the last option. Should I go for surgery or any other remedy is available?
My son developed- hard of hearing. Suffering for last 8 years. Soon after marriage. Marriage broken one daughter age 6 years living with her mother. Age of my son 37.
My right ear has 106 desibles loss. I knew when I was 10 years old, still I have the problem. Is there any chance of getting my hearing power back. I had sinusitis and got treatment for it.
My 9 year old son having mild hard of hearing, after audiogram, ent advise for hearing aids in both ears, after using of digital aids, 5 months now son is not ready to use, he may feel shy or due to unwanted noise. Kindly advise: the child can be live without aids? regards.
Hi. I have tinnitus problem in both ears recently. It increased in the right ear. Audiogram suggests mild conductive hearing loss n I was told that tinnitus is not due to hearing issues. Then wht else causes these sounds and sometimes it gets very annoying. Thanks.
I am 35 years old male and have very slow hearing by left ear. I have all test done. What should I do. One Dr. Suggest to take hearing aid and 2nd is say please repair your ear bone. I have tpa card by paramount. What should I do?
I am 22 years old girl and I am facing the problem of low hearing problem. Suggest some home remedy or something else.
I am a 49 Year Man. I am hearing sounds / noise from both ear from Last 2 Years. Please Advice Ayurvedic Medicine.
I am pregnant.What all should be avoided from my daily routine so as to improve my health as a whole?
My age 62 male I have acidity problem pl. Suggest ayurved medicine. As will I have less hair problem. My question only ayurved and homeopathic doctor.
Your hearing is one of the most important function your body carries out and sometimes you realize that you are losing your sense of hearing, when it is too late to get it back. There are two main reasons for this. One of the reason is age and the other is when the inner ear's hair cells break down and do not pick up sound well.
Here are 7 ways to safeguard your hearing:
- Try to avoid loud places: It is not advisable to go to places where you have to shout to be heard, such as in a street, a concert or a construction site.
- Buy low noise rating equipment: The equipments in your house will make sound that you hear the most. Try to avoid these equipments by buying appliances with a low noise rating.
- Wear hearing protection at loud places: However, it is true that it is not always possible to avoid loud noises. This is when you need to get hearing protection. Earplugs and earmuffs are two of the best ways to make sure that even when you are in a loud place, your hearing does not get affected. Earplugs and earmuffs generally reduce sound by 15 to 30 decibels, which may be crucial to make sure that later in your life, you do not lose your hearing.
- Avoid smoke: Smoking raises your chance of hearing loss. Second hand smoke does the same thing. Therefore, try to avoid, both smoking and secondhand smoking.
- Remove earwax properly: Earwax cannot be removed properly using a cotton swab. Instead, you should use an irrigation kit. Remember this as otherwise; the earwax could muffle your hearing.
- Avoid medications which reduce hearing: Certain medications increase hearing loss. Therefore, double check with your doctor to make sure your medicines will not make you lose your hearing.
- Get your hearing tested: Finally, get your hearing tested as identifying the problem early on can help stop worsen the situation.
I am working for a night shift in call center. Due to headsets nowadays I am unable to hear clearly if any body speaking to me casually. Do I have any better option to be healthy from this effects.
I am 42years female over a span of time I ve noticed I have developed hearing problem. What should I do?
How to help old people who thinks about things that happened and say they hear sounds which cannot be heard by us whether there is any possibility of this treated. Her age is 82 years kindly help?