Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
I missed my period for 1 month and my doctor prescribed me with a medicine named norethisterone tablets but before that she asked me to do a pregnancy test first only then have the medicine. I wanted to know that why did she recommend to do a pregnancy test first and then have the medicine is it an abortion pill.
Am 29 year old. Got aborted at 23 weeks of my pregnancy 15 days back due to fetus abnormality. How soon can I get pregnant again? How many days I need to take rest? Can me n my husband be in sex contact with each other?
Me and my gf done sex on 18 July her last periods done on 4 july I accidentally used expire condom but my partner took ipill within 6 hours after sex so can you please what is the chances of pregnancy and if the next periods Will done on normally date is this everything is fine?
Hi. I have used clomid. Ovulated. Used duphaston. My period was late by 3 days. I had little brown discharge. Nw it's normal. No period hpt negative. what d reason. Am I pregnant r not.
"I don't have time" is one of the most common excuses heard for living an unhealthy lifestyle. When you're working at a full time job, it is often easier to order in from a restaurant and spend the evening watching television to 'cool off' instead of cooking a healthy meal and hitting the gym. However, a busy lifestyle does not necessarily need to be unhealthy. Here are a few simple tips to live a healthier life.
- Cook one pot meals: Cooking doesn't have to be complicated. Experiment with your microwave settings and recipes to find quick meals that can be made in under a minute like quiche in a mug or steamed salmon. Making pasta can be as easy as putting all the ingredients in together into a pot and letting them cook. Find recipes that require minimal grocery shopping and preparation.
- Take the stairs: Elevators are definitely a convenience and cannot be avoided if your office or home is on the 10th floor. To balance convenience and health, get off the elevator a floor or two below yours and climb up the remaining stairs. Obviously working up a sweat by climbing stairs at the beginning of your day at work isn't a good idea so time your stair climbs at the end of the day or when a shower is nearby.
- Avoid snacking: Eat proper meals instead of mindlessly snacking through the day. Keeping a food diary can help you recognize your eating habits and rectify them. If three meals a day does not satiate your hunger, break your meals into smaller portions eaten at more frequent intervals. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and should never be skipped.
- Drink plenty of water: Often we snack not because we're hungry but because the body is dehydrated. Water can also boost your energy levels and aid digestion. However, avoid filling your stomach with water before a meal to make you eat less. This can hinder your digestion process and keep your body from receiving its necessary nutrients.
- Cut back on packaged foods: Packaged food is never really all that good for you. In most cases, it is loaded with sugar, sodium, preservatives and artificial flavouring. If you cannot avoid packaged food, pick the one with minimal ingredients.
- Interval training: Spending an hour at the gym is not the only way to exercise. If you cannot find time for a full workout, try interval training. Get off the couch during intervals while watching your favourite soap or take a quick five minute break from your desk to exercise. Regular exercise will also help you sleep better and make you wake up feeling refreshed.
My mother is 48 years old and she has a problem of osteoarthritis in her right leg. As we showed to doctors, they say the cartilage between joints of knee is almost finished i.e there is less space and which restricts my mother to walk fast, to use stairs ets. Also they said that the left knee is good enough for now but too much , but with time that will also get affected as whole weight will be on left leg. They have given some medicines for making of cartilage like "CARTIGEN-DN" and some calcium doses, some painkillers (if required). Also they said do rest as much as she can. The reason for such problem is being overweight. She weighs 100ks but she eats normal food and she drinks lot of water but still her weight is this much. Also she has now started going to physician for some affective exercises but from 2-3 day she is facing some kind of pain in her one side hip bone. I just want to ask for diet plan to take and what other measures are there for such problem.
I am married since 10 months .but no sign of pregnancy to my wife .I have been tested semen analysis .Dr said that your motility level is very low .(1-4) that too dead .plz suggest me how to diagnose me.
I got married before 8 months. I used unwanted kit completely (5 tablets. After 2-3 days I got my periods on dec 7. Asusually it continued for 5 days. After 3 days it again started bleeding but in little. It's been 6 days. Can you help me?
I am 48 yrs fat lady, no period last 1 year with sevista. 1 yr back d & c done HPR -Hyperplasia simple. USG showed bulky uterus. Now a days back USG shows Endimetrial thickness 21 mm wirh subserosa fibroid of size 66x 50 mm. On treatment for hypothyroidism which is not controlled. Suggest line of treatment.
Yoga is a complete workout of body and mind, and is a combination of stretching along with deep breathing and meditation. It is a way of keeping yourself fit without doing strenuous workouts and lifting heavy weights.
Ayurveda is the ancient Indian medical science, which treats an illness or a disease using natural ingredients. Ayurvedic treatment has been proven to be the most effective in cases of asthma, paralysis, joint pain, headache and gynecological issues. The following points emphasize the relation between Yoga and Ayurveda:
1. Aim at ensuring mental peace: Yoga and Ayurveda both are extremely powerful in treating medical issues as well as in delivering mental peace. Ayurveda uses diets, herbs, shrubs, meditation and pranayama for treating purpose. Both of them are interrelated branches of India's ancient knowledge.
2. Based on similar principles: The principles of Trigunas i.e. Sattva, Rajas and Tamas and the principles of panchamahabuthas i.e. fire, water, air, space and earth are the base of Yoga and Ayurveda. Both of them are based on the basic principles of the body, such as working procedures of the body and effects of food and medicine on our body.
3. Share common beliefs: Both Yoga and Ayurveda have a common belief regarding healthy body as the two believe that a healthy and balanced mind result in a healthy body. Both of them have the similar metaphysical anatomy and physiology that consist of 7 primary chakras (centers of energy), 5 bodily sheaths, 72,000 nadis (subtle channels) and the Kundalini Shakti (energy). Yoga and Ayurveda both believe that in order to fulfill the four aims of life it is necessary to keep your body healthy. The four aims are:
- Dharma (duty)
- Artha (wealth)
- Kama (desire)
- Moksha (liberation)
4. Similar treatment measures: For the purpose of treatment, Yoga and Ayurveda, both use meditation and pranayama practices. For improving the mental and physical health, both of them use body purification procedures, herbs & natural ingredients and chanting of mantras. The body purification procedure is known as 'Shatkriyas' in Yoga and as 'Panchakarma' in Ayurveda.
Many Yoga practitioners add Ayurvedic remedies to your daily routines because Yoga and Ayurveda together are powerful mediums that maintain your body, breath, senses, mind and chakras. Together Yoga and Ayurveda work excellently and cure you naturally with no side effects.
Related Tip: "Yoga Vs Gym"
Kidney is a crucial detoxifying organ that performs a lot of functions including, absorption of minerals, filtration of blood and production of hormones and urine. It also helps your body to maintain a healthy pH level. Since kidney failure can prove to be fatal, it is essential to keep it healthy, to ensure smooth functioning of your system.
The following are the tips to ensure the health of your kidneys:
- Adequate intake of water: It is advised to drink a minimum of 8 glasses of water daily, to help your kidneys function properly. Adequate intake of water ensures that your body is able to flush out the harmful toxins at regular intervals. However, in case if you are already suffering from kidney disease, this point is not applicable.
- Control your blood pressure and blood sugar level: Diabetes is one of the major causes of kidney failure. It is recommended to control your blood sugar level on a regular basis to ensure healthy functioning of your kidney. People who have high level of blood sugar and blood pressure are more susceptible to suffer from kidney disorders.
- Quit tobacco: Accumulations of toxins in your body tend to have a harmful impact not only your kidneys, but also on your overall health. It is strictly recommended to quit smoking and use other forms of tobacco to protect your kidneys from damage.
- Reduce weight: Obesity and the problem of excessive body fat are harmful for your body in more ways than one. Being overweight makes you more susceptible to develop kidney cancer. Therefore, it is advisable to lose a few kilos to ensure the proper functioning of your kidneys.
- Avoid intake of analgesics without prescription: Most analgesics have the tendency to be harsh on your kidneys. Ingestion of analgesics increases your risk of developing kidney cancer. Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) like aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen and acetaminophen are some of the analgesics, which are known to affect your kidneys in the long term. Therefore, it is necessary to avoid taking them without consulting a doctor.
- Include healthy food in your diet: If you increase the intake of green vegetables in your diet, it will help your body to accelerate the process of detoxification. Fruits and vegetables including watermelon, cranberries, blueberries, strawberries, apples, cabbage, cauliflower, peppers, garlic and onions provide considerable aid in removing the toxins out of your system. However, in case if you are already suffering from kidney disease, this point is not applicable.
Hi I had my missed periods and it is going to be 2 months I had my last period is Jan 9 and I have irregular periods before and I had take treatment for 6 months and 8th as been regulated and now my periods delayed and some of the test or mild positive and some t Of the test negative and I am feeling the sytoms of na use morning sickness in the first two week and now I am having hard stomach am I pregnant or not pls reply to this question.
My wife is pregnant second month running and her age is 25 n the problem is he have pain in upper Side of vagina n some white discharge is realising so is this any problem in this please tell me.
I am married 25 years my marriage on 5/5/2011 due to my study I stay in hostel and come to only holiday every saturday bt didn't want baby my study was 4 yrs in holiday tm by mistake I conceived three tm every year and took medicine unwanted pill now I still stay at home and try to conceive but no effect and have regular sex one tm nd some time two tm bt first april is my lmp but no result I m worried please help.
Hi, Mera ek dant kharab hogaya hai aur bohot dard v ho raha hai aur mai pregnant v hu 5 months se. Kya kru? Please advise.
Hot and cold therapy has a tendency to reduce pain, assist with tissue healing, control swelling, and increase flexibility if used appropriately after an injury.