Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rishikesh PaiYour feedback matters!
She is feeling like vomits, and stomach ache. Currently going through periods. Just before periods we have an unprotected physical activity. Is their any chance of getting pregnant?
One year of marriage not able to conceive. Age 39, gynae said that there is mild pcod. She gave ovagrace sachet and metformin in the month of aug. Two months have passed taking these medicines but still unable to conceive.
Hello sir I want know that after pregnancy my wife weight decreases even she eat regular diet what reason behind it how to increase her weight which medicine I prescribed to her.
She is my friend and she had sex with her boyfriend for uncountable times. And now she is afraid about her vaginal health in her future life. Will this affect her pregnancy after marriage or else will she get affected with infertility. Please help her with your best solutions.
Good day doctor, I saw my period on d 27th of may which lasted for 4 days, on d 1st day of my period I took clomifene 200 mg per day for 5 days. When am I expected to ovulate?
I had sex with my wife without condom in the mid of her month and before I cum I pull outside my penis and eject all cum on floor is there chance of pregnant.please help.
Hi. I just want to ask and im very worried at the moment. Ok, my first day of my last period was sept 5 and we had a contact of my husband last sept 15 using pull out method. Do you think it was safe? Pls answer my ques. I am very stressed out. Thanks.
Does a person will get AIDS if he is blow jobbed by a transgender by wearing condom in his penis.Please tell.
Hello I was diagnosed wth 5 weeks pregnancy and later went for abortion my gynaeno suggest me for miferin kit, I used tge kit 24 hrs ago and had severe bleeding for just 8 hrs, but no stomach ache. I do have body pain and weakness, but bleeding is very light now no such severe bleeding is it normal? And also want to know if I can have sex now?
I am 24 years old now. I have done C-Section and it has been seven years now wanna know it will not create any problem in future na, will I have normal delivery if I try now.
Comparison with Others in Size Shape of Penis etc Creates Psychosomatic Sexual Weakness says Dr Vaibhav Lunkad
Comparison with others in size shape of penis etc creates psychosomatic sexual weakness says Dr. Vaibhav lunkad
Of the cases which we see of sexual inadequacy in our daily clinic at aaiina clinic near kelkar museum in shukrawarpeth pune, half of them have psychological weakness due to comparing with friends, porn or other people in loos, restrooms etc.
What lies in between ears is more important than what lies in between thighs is a very important quote as regards sexual problems in human beings. Also attitude of guilt or inferiority in comparison to others regarding height, weight, complexion, sizes, shapes, stamina etc all matter very much. Especially the thin and short always feel they will never be able to satisfy the partner in sex. Also the complexion matters a lot as they get to feel that they don't have that sex appeal or charisma compared to the good looking boys or girls.
Pornography clips seen so commonly nowadays in many cellphones, computers and laptops has created a big controversy that size matters, when actually it's altogether and not the size only which matters. Also cheap magazines, quack doctors, and some pharmacies directly advertise regarding size, impact and inadequacy which creates a big market for over-the-counter medicines and drugs.
Illiteracy and peer educators add fuel to fire. Crores of rupees are lost daily to get the size or shape which actually is just difficult to guarantee.
Even 3 cm of penis erection is enough to give adequate pleasure as only that much part of vagina is really sensitive to erotic pleasures. So playfulness, erotic, romantic, sportive and casual sportive view makes a lot of difference in sex life. So it's always better not to look at bigger and fairer etc things and feel low in life or sex as mind then bothers very badly or continuously and also creates failures and depression or psychosomatic diseases.
Have enough self-confidence and self-respect or self-love which matters in the long run for good sex life. Dr. Vaibhav lunkad always says in hindi-" sabse bada dost hai aaiina lekin bat hamare samajh me aaiina"
Comparison with others in size shape of penis etc creates psychosomatic sexual weakness says Dr. Vaibhav lunkad
I am 28 yrs old, unmarried, I ll get married 7/5/2015. For past three months I have menstrual more than 10 days. This month periods start 1/5/15, but not yet stop. My friend advised to do usg, thyroid profile, fbs ppbs. I done all. In usg, impression is bilateral overies are enlarge in size, rt overy measures3.2*3.8*2.0cm. Volume13.6cc. Lt overy measures 3.4*3*8*2.8cm volume 19.4cc. Bilateral overies are enlarged in size with normal echotexture. Thyroid profile ft4- 1.21ng/dl, tsh1.538miu/l, hb 12.6gms/dl, tc 8600cells/cumm. Fbs 66 ppbs 83. Now I have mild cramp at lower abdomen. I took adrenochrome tablet 3times a day for 2days. But still bleeding mildly comes. What I have to do?
I am 25 years old. My question is related sex. How to increase my sex time. I spend only 2 or 3 mint with my wife in time of sex. So please suggest me what I have to do?
Are you fed up of tweezing, shaving or waxing the unwanted hair, then laser hair removal is the right option for you. Unwanted hair removal from different parts of the body is not only time consuming, but is also a very boring chore, which needs to be carried out on regular intervals. On top of it, the process is accompanied with the worry of bruising skin and often resulting in patches. With laser hair removal, the process has become easier and hassle free.
As per the laser hair removal process, a laser beam hits the individual hair follicle after passing through the skin. The intense heat of the laser damages the hair follicle, which inhibits future hair growth. Laser hair removal effectively slows hair growth and typically takes multiple laser hair removal sessions to completely get rid of the unwanted hair. The laser hair removal is most opted for areas such as female facial hair, bikini line hair and back hair for men. The process is most suited for people with light skin and dark hair.
Laser hair removal therapy has been classified in five methods. Although they are all different, but they function on one same principle of converting light to heat producing effect of laser. Lasers can selectively target dark, coarse hairs while leaving the surrounding skin undamaged. The process does not require any recovery time which allows one to return to work immediately.
- Ruby Laser Hair Removal was the first cosmetic laser hair removal system. The wavelength of this laser is 694 nm. The laser damages the hair follicles keeping surrounding tissues and structures in the skin safe. It gives long term hair free results and any hair regrowth is thinner, finer and patchier than previous growth. The built-in cooling system continuously cools the skin and is least painful in comparisons with other laser hair removal systems. It can be used on small areas of skin and slow laser repetition rate resulting in better and long treatment times.
- Alexandrite Laser Hair Removal works in a similar manner as the Ruby Laser hair removal system. The wavelength used in this system is 755 nm, which is in the red infrared part of the light spectrum. It is the fastest available laser hair removal treatments. It has excellent penetration rate and can cover large areas of skin. It also work great on albino skin and freckled skin, on which many other laser hair removal systems are ineffective. It is effective on skin with white to olive tones with thinner hair types. It is not suitable for dark skin as the skin pigment can change.
- Diode Laser Hair Removal are made up of diodes or semiconductors operating at wavelength of 800 - 810nm. It can be used effectively darker skin coupled with thick, coarse hair making it popular with men due to its effectiveness on back and chest hair. It is the next most useful hair removal light source and the most promising laser for hair removal. The Diode laser features a longer wavelength and thus able to provide better results among dark-skinned people. This laser provides safer and deeper penetration into the skin layer. Large areas of the body tend to recover faster.
- Nd:YAG Laser Hair Removal is the most advanced type of laser hair removal system. It works at wavelengths of 1064 nm in a double frequency mode, which creates green light at 532nm wavelengths. It is effective on all skin types, including Asian and dark skin tones. It has a fast rate of repetition and can be used on larger areas of skin.
- IPL or Intense Pulse Light Hair Removal system is a non-coherent laser. It is flexible than laser hair removal, as there is no set laser wavelength. For this treatment parameters are set to suit one's individual needs, giving one a personalised treatment. It can cover large areas of skin and has smaller risk of damaging surrounding tissues.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin or hair related problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.
Hi. I'm 8 do and have continuous positive opk from day 11 of my cycle. I have regular periods with 29 days cycle and actively trying for a baby. Can you pls tell me why these continuous positive opk?
I am 29 years I have a pcod problem. Already visited to doctor she gave me medicine but still my weight is gaining. Can you please suggest me what I do.
How do you suppose to sit?
Keep your feet on the floor or on a footrest, if they don't reach the floor.
Don't cross your legs. Your ankles should be in front of your knees.
Keep a small gap between the back of your knees and the front of your seat.
Your knees should be at or below the level of your hips.
Adjust the backrest of your chair to support your low- and mid-back or use a back support.
Relax your shoulders and keep your forearms parallel to the ground.
Avoid sitting in the same position for long periods of time.
How you should stand properly?
Bear your weight primarily on the balls of your feet.
Keep your knees slightly bent.
Keep your feet about shoulder-width apart.
Let your arms hang naturally down the sides of the body.
Stand straight and tall with your shoulders pulled backward.
Tuck your stomach in.
Keep your head level-your earlobes should be in line with your shoulders. Do not push your head forward, backward, or to the side.
Shift your weight from your toes to your heels, or one foot to the other, if you have to stand for a long time.
What is the proper lying position?
Find the mattress that is right for you. While a firm mattress is generally recommended, some people find that softer mattresses reduce their back pain. Your comfort is important.
Sleep with a pillow. Special pillows are available to help with postural problems resulting from a poor sleeping position.
Avoid sleeping on your stomach.
Sleeping on your side or back is more often helpful for back pain. If you sleep on your side, place a pillow between your legs. If you sleep on your back, keep a pillow under your knees.