Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Rishikesh BabarYour feedback matters!
Having severe UTI problem from last two years. After having HSG test last month the problem increases and antibiotics became allergic reaction to body. Firstly culture test showed 80 cummn WBC. N after taking medicine (martifur Mr) it is showing 40 cummn WBC. Doctor suggest me IV drip option! is it effective? I have been trying to convince from 2 years and had a miscarriage too. Does UTI is the reason for not getting pregnant? Plzz help.
1. Give up Smoking: Give up smoking before life gives up on you. Quitting at any point of time slows down the deterioration of lung function though not reverting to non smoking status.
2. Practice Pursed Lip Breathing: It's a very useful technique. Breathe in with your lips sealed up and breathe out with your lips slightly opened as if you're blowing birthday candles.
3. Wear a Mask when Going Out: Be cautious while going outdoor when there is sudden change in ambient environmental temperature and when pollution is high or pollen are there in the environment. (Actually simple mask do not help too much)
4. Stick to the prescribed inhaled treatment - Rush to doctor if there is increase in breathlessness, cough and/or sputum production which is not controlled by ongoing treatment. That marks exacerbation and may need hospitalisation.
5. Get vaccinated - by annual influenza vaccine and if you are above 65 then an additional single shot of pneumococcal vaccine. This will prevent infectious exacerbation.
Pcos means doctor told to me I have pcos problem is there next week I have to check ovary but we are trying for 2nd baby please tell me how many months we have to wait for conceive?
I am suffering from sugar and I really want to be diabetes free. What to do to control it with no time to waste?
He is suffering from corns in his feet what is solution for reducing the pain and relif from corns in feet.
I am 24 year old guy and I am suffering from headache from last 2 month I tried pain killer and various ointment cream but. Nothing work for me so tell me what should I do?
Sir i have breathing problem due to cold since 2 years. I consulted many doctors they said that i have allergy in my nose. Please suggest me good medicine ? .
Asperger's syndrome has been found to affect people at a tender age. The augmented impacts of this syndrome are felt as you grow up. It is a neurological disorder falling under the scope of Autistic Spectrum Disorders. However, it is a milder form of autism and has similarly unidentifiable causes. A person afflicted with Asperger's syndrome will not exhibit stark signs of the disorder. These persons are usually smart and brilliant but face issues in communicating or interacting socially.
Factors that may result in this disorder:
- Genetic factors could also afflict you with such a syndrome. Thus, it is important to carry your family history while consulting a doctor.
- Certain changes in a person's brain could create trouble.
- Your body could be susceptible to external toxins: many times bacteria and viruses from a polluted environment can lead you to such a serious neurological condition.
Ways to diagnose Asperger's syndrome:
- A doctor would concentrate on your child's speech: Language development can hint at many underlying health issues. Your child might fail to process speech around him or her which impairs its own speech.
- Exchanges in a social setup could be indicative of something: Children or adults could find social
- gatherings challenging. They feel awkward to interact with friends, relatives and colleagues. It takes a lot of effort on their part to exchange basic pleasantries. A doctor will be able to deduce from such symptoms.
- Facial expressions while conversing could help diagnosis: A person's facial expressions tell a lot about how they formulate or feel about things. Their words, at the same time, could be contrary. Counselors lay stress on frequent sittings to closely note the gestures made by a patient.
- Comprehension and coordination capabilities: Your child or loved one might find it difficult to handle motor regulated appliances. Comprehending instructions could also be a test. People suffering from Asperger's syndrome face problems in understanding simple things.
- Responding to change will also be taken into consideration: Patients trying to cope with this syndrome are usually not open to change. They take a very long time to adapt to a given way of life; a sudden change will thwart their idea of normalcy.