Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rishibha Gala
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Rishibha GalaYour feedback matters!
Silver Diamine Fluoride Kills Bacteria That Cause Decay
- Nobody looks forward to having a cavity drilled and filled by a dentist. Now there’s
- an alternative: An antimicrobial liquid that can be brushed on cavities to stop tooth decay — painlessly.
- The liquid is called silver diamine fluoride, or SDF. It’s been used for decades in Japan, but it’s been available in the US, under the brand name Advantage Arrest, for just about a year.
- The US’ Food and Drug Administration cleared SDF for use as a tooth desensitiser for adults 21 and older. But studies show it can halt the progression of cavities and prevent them, and dentists are increasingly using it off label for those purposes.
- “The upside is you don’t need to drill and you don’t need an injection,” said Dr Margherita Fontana, a professor of cariology at the University of Michigan.
- Richard Niederman of the New York University College of Dentistry, said, “Being able to paint it on … 30 seconds with no drilling is better, faster.”
- SDF’s main downside is aesthetic: SDF blackens the brownish decay on a tooth. That may not matter on a back molar or a baby tooth that will fall out, but some patients are likely to be deterred by the prospect of a dark spot on a visible tooth.
Sir my skin is oily and my face has turned black and there is little bit Itching on fore heads shown to many doctors skin specialist but in vain it's from last 5 years my exposure to sun is also very rare once in a week pls suggest.
I am 29 years old, and suffering from right testicle pain while intercourse, what kind of precautions can help me?
I am 41 yes old from last few months I am not having my regular periods. For that I had eaten overal tablets & it became regular but as I stopped eating overall after one month again I stopped my periods. Now what to do?
Stamina is the only thing most important in the present time of hard work what are the important components that helps in stamina building.
He is having diabetic. How to take care in day to day life? what should be the food in daily to be taken to keep sugar in control?
Fibroids are non-cancerous growth that develop in the uterus in varying sizes. Fibroids do not usually show symptoms, but if they are large they may cause severe pain in the abdomen, heavy menstrual bleeding, bloating, infertility or complications during pregnancy. Several factors may lead to the formation of fibroids, including hormones, family history, and pregnancy.
What is myomectomy?
Myomectomy is the surgical procedure which is used for removing fibroids from the uterus. It is a safe method that allows women to become pregnant in future. Gonadotropin-releasing hormone analogue therapy, performed before myomectomy helps in lowering the estrogen level and also controls anemia by stopping uterine bleeding. The different surgical methods for myomectomy include:
- Hysteroscopy, involving the insertion of a lighted viewing instrument into the uterus
- Laparoscopy, involving the insertion of a lighted viewing instrument and one or more incisions in the abdomen
- Laparotomy, involving a larger incision made in the abdomen
Why is the surgery performed?
Myomectomy treats fibroids while preserving the uterus. It is a viable option for those who have:
- Anemia which cannot be controlled with medicines
- Pain which cannot be tackled with medicines
- A fibroid that can cause infertility or increases the risk of miscarriages
How well does it work?
- Pregnancy: myomectomy is the only treatment for treating fibroids that improve your chances of having a baby. The method is effective for treating submucosal fibroid. A cesarean section is required for delivery after performing a myomectomy.
- Recurrence: recurrence of fibroids after myomectomy is really low. It is possible in rare cases, depending on what the original fibroid problem was. Large and numerous fibroids have a greater risk of recurrence.