Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rishibha Gala
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Rishibha GalaYour feedback matters!
My father is suffering from copd his age is 75, recently he recovered from ventilator doctors has advised him mucinac 600, my concern is whether this medicine can be taken lifetime and what is the recommended dose.
I am 18 years old and I am not able to sleep for last 3 days because I have been suffering from cough and cold.
I have too much pimple in my face and also my neck back and chest for 4 or 5 years. What should i do?
Hello doc. I am planning for a baby, but we found a simple cyst (33*30) mm in right ovary & also found (grade 1 fatty liver) in my ultrasound report. Pls suggest me there is any prob of conceiving? Or what's the precautions n treatment of this. Can I use udiliv 300 mg for fatty liver or not? Pls help me.
Hi doctor. I'm a guy of 17 I have used Many creams like panderm dermicem oc etc to get rid of pimples and black spots but I haven't seen any change instead they have increased allot and dirty try to help me.
Apart from the prescription of medicine the auxiliary modes of management should be followed for speedy recovery the major ones are as under:
• Heat removal by using wet cloth or pads, usually applied on forehead.
• Through lukewarm water bathing.
• Avoid cold water bathing as it leaves the person chilled.
• Take plenty of liquids to combat dehydration during fever.
• Consume easily digestible, bland food.
• Keep the patients room well ventilated and provided with natural light.
• Last, but not the least attendants should never wake or disturb the patient to take medicines. Overall rest is the vital for recovery!