Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rinku ShaikhYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 17 years old. Please tell me some easy and effective ways to remove pimples from my face permanently because once they are gone after few times they again come back and also how to remove those black pimples marks in just 1 week. Please advise!
I am 22 year old boy, first I used to be looks fairer my skin is white and face but I do not know why my face brightness is decreasing day by day.
She is 20 years old having hair fall problem. From past 2 years. Her hairs have dandruff or khushki can you suggest any best shampoo.
My son got dry skin, situation aggrieved by change of season, will consumption of Aloe Vera juice will help in skin moisturizing.
I have a problem in my feet. I got ringworm skin disease every month. What should I do? Please give my some consultancy.
I am losing hair for last three days and have tried all the shampoo and oil but they do not give any effect yet please sir tell me what I can do and what type of shampoo and oil should I used.
I have red red spots in my hand over 2 weeks with itching also. Nd on my legs also. What should I do please consult me.
My neck color is light black and my all skin color is same but neck is black so please tell me how I can clear that color please tell me soap name, oil name. Please suggest something.
I am 35 yrs old girl. I have been suffering fro hair loss since many years. Does hair colors like loreal, garnier affect the hairs? Please provide means to stop air fall.
Hello from few day I am facing hair problem. Can suggest me what to do in this situation pls help sir as early as possible.
Pimple scar treated the laser. How many spend in laser treatment and how many days for this treatment.
How to get fairer colour naturally by home remedies and pink lips and how to remove very dark circles permanently.
A breast augmentation surgery can leave you with bigger and fuller breasts, but can also leave you with a few scars. These scars typically appear on the lower half of the breast, under the arm or around the areola. Scarring depends on the type of skin, as well as how well your skin heals after the surgery. Like any other, the scars caused by breasts augmentation surgery can be treated in a number of ways. Some of these are:
- Silicone gel scar treatment: This involves applying silicone gel onto the scar and allowing it to dry. For best results this needs to be applied daily and left on, for as long as possible. Silicone gel shrinks the scar while simultaneously flattening it and lightening it.
- Silicone sheeting: Silicone sheeting is a strip of silicone available in a variety of shapes depending on the type of surgery undergone. It is a self-adhesive and can be reused. This is typically used to treat scars on creases or areola scars. Both silicone gel and silicone sheeting are most effective when used within 6 months of the surgery.
- Cortisone creams: Cortisone is a hormone that helps fight inflammation. Creams that contain cortisone when applied on a scar can help lighten it and reduce its size. If you plan to use cortisone creams to treat scarring, ensure that the wound has healed completely before applying the cream.
- Dermabrasion: This is a minor surgical process through which the upper skin layer is removed. This is especially useful in cases of raised scars but not suitable to sunken scars.
- Massaging the affected area: A soft circular massage of the operated area can help drain the lymph nodes beneath the skin. This helps reduce inflammation and softens the skin. This also helps break down dense collagen and prevents the formation of a raised scar. However, do not attempt to massage your breasts without consulting your doctor first.
- Laser treatment: Lasers can be used on new as well as old scars. The number of sittings required for laser treatment depends on the size and type of scar. When used on keloid scars, laser treatment can help flatten the scar and reduce redness. Lasers can also be used to stimulate the production of collagen to help the body heal itself. Further, ablative lasers can be used to vaporize scars and are the preferred form of treatment for sunken, irregular shaped scars.