Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Healthy Heart Diet
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Treatment Of Restenosis
Asthma Treatment & Management
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Submit a review for Dr. Rima SoniYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor. I am not gaining my weight from last 2-3 years. I tried everything. It will create problem in my marriage. Please prescribe me what to do.
There are some confusions for having food , The best time for having fruits is morning? please guide
I want to increase weight 50 to 56 kg. Which fast to increase weight. Gym exercise or homeopathic. Kindly prefer me a homeopathic medicine.
Have a look at some of the most intriguing uses of bananas.
1. Skin moisturizing
Bananas have vitamin a, which is helpful in restoring the lost moisture of your skin. All you need to do is: mash a ripe banana and apply the paste on your skin. Adding honey to the paste would give you an even better skin. Just avoid getting this paste in your eyes.
2. Eye care
Yes, we mentioned that you should not let the paste in your eyes, but applying banana paste under your eyes for 20 minutes and washing it off with cold water would help you get rid of puffy eyes that we all hate. Don't we?
3. Feet care
Your heel is one tricky place to heal. Though we all use different creams to heal our heels but did you know that rubbing bananas over your heels and leaving it there for 10-15 minutes would help restore your heels to their former glory?
4. Hair care
If you want a natural conditioner for your hair and want to prevent hair loss, just mix some pulp of ripe bananas and yogurt. Apply this paste onto your scalp, let it sit on your hair for 15-20 minutes and rinse it off with cool water. This would help prevent hair loss.
A banana peel works as a great polish for your shoes and also for the silverware in your home. Rubbing the banana peel on your shoes and silverware and rubbing it off with a paper cloth would give you shining shoes and silver.
I am 27 yrs old male and have sugar problem from last 5 yrs my fasting sugar level is around 300 and hb1ac is 12.6. I am not taking any medicine now. The doctor advised me to take triglycomet tds, volix m 0.3 mg bd, janumet 50/500 od, amlopress 5mg od but when I taking medicine my weight is gaining regularly even 6 kg in a month, I also examined my thyroid levels which are normal. please advice me what can I do.
Dear doctor mere wife ko acchanak chakra aa jata hai Kavi bhi aa jata doctor ko dikhaya but no fayda.
Before some day me ill, after that my body are very damage and then my body is very weak now. So, what I will do for again gain my fitness body.
Gestational trophoblastic disease is a rare condition. It only happens when trophoblast cells abnormally grow inside the uterus. Also, this only happens after conception. These cells surround the egg which has been fertilized in the uterus. It is also worth note that the trophoblast cells usually connect the fertilized eggs to the uterus' walls and also form a part of the placenta. It is only when there is a tumor that this disease is diagnosed. There are many forms of gestational trophoblastic disease. Here they are:
- Complete hydatidiform moles
- Partial hydatidiform moles
- Invasive moles
- Placental-site trophoblastic tumors (PSTT)
- Epithelioid trophoblastic tumors (ETT)
It is worth note that most of these diseases have different stages. The stage of how far the cancer has developed can be found out using the following techniques.
Testing for cancer:
- Chest X-ray: This is simply an X-ray of the chest.
- MRI: An MRI is an abbreviation of magnetic resonance imaging. It makes use of a form of magnet which transfers radio waves to a computer to find out what is going on within your body.
- CT scan: This is similar to an X-ray except that more detailed and larger pictures inside the body can be taken and the scan has a slightly different procedure. There are several ways to treat it depending on how far the cancer has spread into the body. Here they are:
- Surgery: Surgery is usually done while the mole is still non-cancerous. The chances of the mole becoming cancerous are increased by pregnancy. Therefore, it is crucial that you do not become pregnant until the surgery is complete.
- Chemotherapy: This is a less-ideal option but has to be taken if the mole has become cancerous.