Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rikesh
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. RikeshYour feedback matters!
Sometime I feel pain in my Heart. Pain Starts suddenly anytime and. SLOWLY came down after sometime. What is the Problem? Tell me The Suggestion What can I do related to this Problem?
Dear Doctor, My wife, aged 50 years, is very week, her BP is low, sometimes as low as 60, and and pulse is also low. She is nearing menopause and that may be the reason for her weakness. Can you kindly suggest some medication based on these information and oblige.
200gm of curd with all intake of meal regularly daily is how much suitable for a patient of 140/260 of blood sugar and of 140/90 B.P after medication.
I am 34 years old. unfortunately I got high BP, SINCE 1 and half year I am using the medicine, now its normal (metoprolol succinate 25 mg). I am checking my bp monthly once. But not consulted again the M. D. CAN I STOP THE USAGE OF MEDICINE.
I am 31 years old male n I have hyper tension issue for that I will search the best possible solution, so pl suggest the solution.
Heart failure occurs when the heart fails to pump blood around the body and organs for oxygen and nutrients. As blood moves through the heart and body at a slower rate, pressure in the heart increases. The chambers of the heart stretch to hold more blood to be able to pump through the body. This helps the blood to move but eventually the heart muscle walls weaken, unable to pump blood efficiently. The kidneys, in response cause the body, to retain fluids. The leakage of fluid in the tissues and the organs congests the heart, leading to heart failure.
Any of the following conditions can be responsible for weakening the heart and causing heart failure.
1. Coronary artery disease: this is a disease of the arteries supplying blood and oxygen to the heart that causes decreased blood flow to heart muscle. If the arteries get blocked or narrowed (due to the buildup of fatty deposits), the heart fails to get oxygen and nutrients, which may eventually lead to heart failure.
2. Heart attack: if the artery becomes suddenly blocked or the plaques formed by fatty deposits rupture, it can lead to a heart attack. This happens due to the formation of a blood clot which may block blood flow to an area of heart muscle.
3. High blood pressure: high blood pressure puts an extra strain on the heart for it to work harder to circulate blood throughout the body. As a result, the heart muscle may become stiff or weak to effectively pump blood.
4. Heart muscle weakness: this condition can have many causes including diseases, infections, drug and alcohol abuse. Genetic factors may also contribute to the weakening of heart muscles.
5. Other diseases: chronic diseases like diabetes, HIV, hyperthyroidism or a buildup of iron or protein can also lead to heart failure. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.