Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rijwan MalwenkarYour feedback matters!
I had mastitis post delivery in one of my breast. Its been 3 years now but it pains sometimes. It's not severe though. Is it just hormonal.
I was 9 month 9 day pregnant but I lost my baby in my womb bcoz of bp high there will any kind of problem to have a 2nd baby.
I am 20 years female n had sex two times at an interval of 4-5 months Got urinary infection both the time What should I do? Is it normal as it was my first n the second time that I did it.
I am 24 years old. I had sex with my bf one month ago but I had taken oral contraceptive that time. But we had done it a couple of times in a week n he jerked it n I took the oral contraceptive only once at the end of the week. I check through the prega news after a month n it shows positive. What should I do next? This is my 1st experience n m so much tensed please help me.
My marriage was on Oct 2014.3 months of marriage my wife was pregnant. After 8 weeks miscarriage. It happen 3 times miscarriage till this year of April. We are so much worried .I do tests of torch of my wife .even we both do tests of our both blood test. Everytest is positive tests .there is no problem in tests. We r worried then again it could be happen? Please suggest what we do .please please. Thanks.
7th day of my period that is 20 april. We made out. Without protection, he didn't ejaculate inside me though. I don't basically have any symptoms now. But in case if I'm pregnant how many days after making will I know I'm pregnant? And till how many months is medical abortion applicable?
My wife is having regular period and doctor said she is having pco problem and also thyroid problem can she get pregnant. Taking tablet for thyroid now its normal. Any tablet to conceive do I go for hsg pls assist.
I had sex with my wife on 13-02-15 without protection.After 4 hrs i gave hr a pill of unwanted-72 .Bt now she fell weakness and sevre headache.I still worried .Is she got pregnancy?
Today, olive oil is known as one of the healthiest oils for cooking food because of its low level of saturated fats. Olive oil is also said to be able to aid in weight loss, reduce cholesterol, lower the risk of cardiovascular diseases, slow down the ageing process and protect against certain types of cancer. However, not all types of olive oil are the same. Olive oil is extracted by crushing olives and is categorised on the basis of the type of pressing, acidity levels and extent of processing undergone.
Some of the common types of olive oil available are:
- Extra virgin olive oil: This refers to oil produced by the first ‘pressing’ of olives. This oil is extracted using only mechanical or other physical means and does not involve the use of heat or chemicals. The only processing is subjected to is washing, decanting, centrifuging and filtering. The maximum acidity level of this oil is 0.8%. Extra virgin olive oil has no added flavours or aroma and is said to have a superior taste.
- Virgin olive oil: This is the second grade of olive oil. It has slightly higher level of acidity than extra virgin olive oil. It may seem to have a slight flavour imperfection as compared to the earlier oil. This is most commonly used type of olive oil.
- Refined olive oil: Oil that is produced by subsequent pressings of the remaining olive flesh is known as refined olive oil. It has a lighter colour and is less viscous as compared to virgin olive oil. Unlike virgin olive oil, refined olive oil is bleached and deodorised. It may also be mixed with a little virgin olive oil. This type of oil has the same levels of monosaturated fat, but has very little antioxidants.
- Olive pomace oil: The crushed flesh and pits left over from the extraction of olive oil is known as pomace. This may further be used to extract oil known as pomace oil. Pomace oil is an inferior oil that may be mixed with olive oil to improve its taste and texture.
- Unfiltered olive oil: As the name suggests, the unfiltered olive oil contains bits of olive flesh. While this may enhance the flavour of the oil, it also causes a sediment to be formed at the bottom of the bottle. This sediment may become rancid over time and lower the shelf life of the oil. Unfiltered olive oil should ideally be used within 6 months of being bottled.
Apart from the above, there are a number of other types of olive oil such as early or late harvest olive oil, hand picked olive oil, single estate olive oil and flavoured oil. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.