Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rijwan Malwenkar
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rijwan MalwenkarYour feedback matters!
I have 8.5 month pregnancy then my doctors am said to me please go for ultrasound but I already done 3 ultrasound so I need once more ultrasound or not please tell me.
Hello doctor l have pain in stomach of right side. What are the reason? I have also back pain and vaginal pain.
Sir I have done sex with my bf before 3months in jan and my periods come in feb first after that I did nt do sex with my bf and now in this month I didn't have periods I do not sex with my bf after that pls tell me why my periods late I have also check my pregnancy on pregnancy test kit but my test is negative so tell me medicine whose help me to come out my periods am unmarried pls help me.
Dear doctor I am a lady 40 years I have mensturation problem though I take crisanta contraceptive pills bleeding is there a after little days interval so please suggest me other contraceptive pills with hormonal substitute.
Today during sex my boyfriend was wearing 2 condoms at a time. Then he threw the inside condom in which the semen was filled. And used the outer condom again which was totally dry. So is there any chances of pregnancy? Am really scared as internet is showing various scary answers. So want to know the exact thing. Please do tell me in details as soon as possible.
I done my ovulation study yesterday and my egg was reputered then my gynecologist done first setting of iui treatment and second treatment on 3rd june after one hour I feel so cramps it's so much I did not take any medicine I take rest only please tell me is cramping is normal? and after iui treatment when I get to know that I am pregnant? please tell me I want to be pregnant please tell me. Thanks.
Hello everyone. My age is 21 and I have PCOD and from the last 45-50 days I am undergoing its treatment. As prescribed I am taking Tablets B-LONG" APCOD Sachet 5g, THYRONORM 12.5 MCG, and diane 35" Last month I had normal periods. But this time it is very different. It started on 11.04. 2016 and then lasted for full 4 days (ended on 15.04. 2016). But after a couple of days it again started and is still continuing. The amount is very less like 1-2 drops only but it has lasted for more than 20 days. I am very tensed, please help me why this is happening and what should I do? Should I consult a doctor again? Please give best possible solutions.
My wife is 3 weeks pregnant.Can i have intercourse with my wife now? is she advisable to travel in car? how should she be cared?
Infertility refers to the inability to conceive after having regular unprotected sex for a period of 12 months or so. The complex process of ovulation and fertilization need to work right in order to become pregnant.
The common reasons that cause infertility in female and male are listed below:
Reasons for female infertility:
- Uterine abnormalities - This includes problems related to the opening of cervix or abnormalities in the shape of the uterus which includes arcuate or septate uterus or any congenital anomalies like bicornuate uterus or uterine didelphys. Fibroids may distort the uterine cavity interfering with implantation of fertilized egg. Adenomyosis or endometriosis of the endometrium is one the common causes of early infertility.
- Thyroid problems - Disorders of the thyroid gland, either too much thyroid hormone or too little can interrupt the menstrual cycle, leading to infertility in the long run.
- Ovulation disorders - This prevents the ovaries from releasing eggs. Examples include hormonal disorder (PCOS, hypothyroidism, hyperprolactinemia), excessive exercise, eating disorders, injuries, cysts be it follicular or endometriotic and ovarian tumors.
Reasons for male infertility:
- Problems with delivery of sperm - This can happen due to sexual problems, such as premature ejaculation, retrograde ejaculation (semen entering bladder instead of emerging through the penis during orgasm), genetic diseases such as cystic fibrosis, structural problems such as blockage of the part of the testicle that contains sperm or injury to reproductive organs.
- Damage related to cancer - This includes radiation and chemotherapy. Cancer treatments can impair sperm production. Removal of one testicle due to cancer may also affect male fertility.
- Abnormal sperm production - This can be due to various problems like undescended testicles, genetic defects, health problems including diabetes, infections such as mumps, chronic urinary tract infection especially e. Coli or surgeries on the testicles. Enlarged veins in the testes increase blood flow and heat, affecting the number and shape of sperm.