Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Riddhi SagarYour feedback matters!
Hello there. please take this matter seriously please I'm really depressed becoz I just had a breakup .and i'm really not able to be out of it. I sleep very late and wake up very early. Only thinking and thinking about the past happenings. Suggest something Do not ask to meet personally plz.
I have muscle twitching over medial side of thigh and over thumb, and burning sensation over back and limbs since 3 months. Is this related to anxiety, how to get relieved from this?
My wife (33 yrs) is suffering from body pain including back since from 2 weeks. Completed blood tests for viral fevers and c. P. K done. Its negative. Since 10 days cal360 and rivotril tablets are taken but no improvement.
Sir how I can increase my brain memory. I forget things after some times usually. Please sir suggest me a better solution for increase brain memory.
Good Afternoon. My one younger brother & one younger sister both are psychiatrist patent since more than 15 years. I am 45 years of age, elder in my family, so due this patents in my family, I didn't get marriage until now. I had been spending my full time on them, I lost everything in life. I got them treated in Vellore Bagayam & Bangalore Nimhans. Still they take medicine but not cure. Do you have any real solution for this? Please reply honestly.
My friend is behive like mental. He run away sometime and shakes hands alltime people says that is black magic but i'll dont believe on it help me please
How to get reduce from frustration and stress? If a man want to successful with his dream then what to do?
Maybe your nightly glass of wine has turned into two or three. Or you're overdoing it on the beer and have the paunch to prove it.
Whether you want to clean up your diet or you're trying to nip a potential issue in the bud, giving up alcohol can be tough—but the benefits make it worth the effort!
Taking a break from drinking alcohol—even if it's just for a couple of weeks—is a good idea, especially if you're regularly consuming more than the recommended daily limit. That limit is generally defined as a drink a day for women, and two for men. Keep in mind though, never attempt to detox from alcohol on your own. Always consult your Psychiatrist before abruptly stopping alcohol.
Here's what you can expect to happen, both short- and long-term, if you give up alcohol:
1. You'll sleep more soundly. Drinking before bed increases alpha wave patterns in the brain—a kind of cerebral activity that usually occurs when you're awake but resting. The result? Disrupted sleep. A review of 27 studies found, that while alcohol may help people fall asleep more quickly and deeply at first, it seriously meddles with sleep quality after the initial restful period. You may toss and turn a bit at first, but give up alcohol and the sleep you get will likely leave you feeling more refreshed and sharp the next day. The byproducts of better sleep: improved mood, concentration, and mental performance.
2. You'll consume less at dinner. Alcohol is one of the biggest drivers of excess food intake. Alcohol is frequently paired with mostly fried and other junk food, which is extremely unhealthy.
3. You may feel new sugar cravings. Sugar boosts levels of the "reward" chemical dopamine, which fuels feelings of pleasure. Alcohol does the same thing. So it's very possible that when you give up one substance that causes happy-making chemicals to float around your brain, you'll be more likely to reach for the other. Don't be surprised if you try to get that same enjoyment or rush you used to get after a drink from something sweet.
4. Pounds will start to fall off. Alcohol has a sneaky way of increasing your daily calorie intake without you realizing it. One study found men consume an additional 433 calories on those days they drink a "moderate" amount of alcohol. For women, it's 300 calories. Cut those from your diet—and don't replace them with desserts—and you'll start to lost weight without much effort.
5. Hello, clear complexion. Within a few days, you'll notice your skin looking and feeling more hydrated. That's because alcohol is a diuretic, causing you to urinate more. Alcohol also decreases the body's production of antidiuretic hormone, which helps the body reabsorb water. (Less water in the body equals parched-looking skin.) Ruddiness in your cheeks and around your nose may also start to fade, and other skin conditions—such as dandruff, eczema, or rosacea—may also improve.
6. You'll have more money. Drinking—especially a fine wine or scotch habit—is an expensive undertaking. Take a moment to crunch the numbers, adding up what you spend for drinks both at home and out on the town (factoring in tax and tip). It can be an eye-opening—and motivating—exercise.
7. You'll have amazing sex. Alcohol and sex have always had an uneasy relationship with one another. On the one hand, they certainly seem to hook up more often in each other’s presence. On the other hand, those hook-ups aren’t always totally satisfying.
Alcohol can sometimes enhance your libido, but it simultaneously tends to reduce your ability to act on said libido. As a result, men are frequently unable to ‘get it up.’ Ladies lose sensitivity. When you quit drinking, you may find that it’s not only easier to have sober sex, it’s also much more enjoyable.
Not to mention, people who drink more engage in more risky sexual behaviors, so much so that drinking triples your odds of getting a nasty STD compared to those who don't drink. You’re also less likely to use protection. That’s because it plagues judgment and decision-making skills.
If you’re like most people, the benefits of stopping drinking could include a decrease in the sheer quantity of intercourse and a meaningful increase in the quality of your sex life. In a nutshell, quitting drinking means more orgasms, less crabs, and fewer unwanted pregnancies. That’s a win-win.
I am 18 years old. female But 2 days ago my heart hurts when I took a deep breath. This moment I was feeling very stressed I am worried. Do I have a heart problem? What reason about this pain?
I have a problem of Stammering. I not completely Stammering but in starting only, when I start conversation. I also feel problem when someone is telling something and I have to cut that topic.
I am male. I am singer. But my voice is still not nice. Please help me to get bright and bass voice.
My face gets sunken few days after nightfall and appears smaller! BT after few days after tht lyk 10 days later face becomes better beautiful and glows! I am very much tensed for the effect of nightfall on body! It occurs 3-4 tyms a month! Is it all tension or something else? Pls help!:(it appears lyk I HV dvlpd PE also!
My wife is taking doubts & thinking so much by imagination. Quarreling extra ordinarily. Once went to police station & complaint of me. They advised her & suggest. I tried as I best. No improvement. We are only three in home, having a kid of age 13 yrs. No problem of relative & money.
He is taxi driver in Melbourne. He is nice person. But he doesn't control his anger. If I do any mistake. He loose his temper and goes in aggressive nature. Please help me for anger control or management.