Find numerous Psychologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Dr. Riddhi MehtaYour feedback matters!
My prolam muje need bhut jayada aati hai or muje har cheez k bare me chinta hoti hai.Please help me out.
Hi Kindly help to find out a solution of lost memories problem how can a person decrease this problem and also give idea about some exercise to reduce this problem.
I am suffering from anxiety and ocd. Had medicine for 23 months.Still not everything all right. Suggest
My mind most of the time wandering about future and past due to this some times I feel difficult to concentrate on studies. And I take more time to recall from memory. please help me.
M suffering from irrational repeated thoughts continuously Like agr m kisi se baat kr rhi hu and uski koi bast mujhe smjh nhi lgi to m dubara poochti hu Or agar usne wo baat mujhe same wording mein nhi btai jaise usne phle boli thi to woh baat dimag mein ghoomti rhti hai Jb tk m clear nhi kr leti k exactly kya bola tha us ne Jb tk nhi poochti to mind mein wo hi baat chlti rhti ha How can I control this M vry upset please hlp me I had consult with a psychiatrist she gave me clomipramine and escitalopram But jb maine medicine chod di to fer problem aane lgi.
I am loving one person, but he is not much caring me. He loves and take care of me only when I am near to him. I want to forget him and lead my life or I want to make him to love me more. What should I do. Do I need to take counseling. And if want to do any work or anything always negative vibes are coming in mind like I can't do this and I may lose in this. I want to improve my positive energy. I am reserved type and I can't move freely with everyone. I want to change that attitude and want to be free and jovial with everyone. Please suggest me the solution. Thank You.
My husband who is 72 years old has a very bad temper and cannot control it when disturbed He uses fowl language often. He will go into shell for a week or so. What treatment do you suggest for him?
I'm 23 years old .Few months back I have suffered from anxiety and depression. But now I am completely ok. Recently I am diagnosed with urine infection and I used some medicine and the problem has gone but now I am suffering from throat infection. Does anxiety and depression weakened my immunity power? Why I am frequently getting infections? I am feeling very tired and Drowsy .Is there any problem with my immunity? How to boost my immunity?
I am suffering from depression bcz I have lot off credit and I suffered were I could not concentrate on my work I cant do meditation. What should i do to cure?
I am unable to concentrate n even fails to understand what is someone saying in meeting. Decision implementation is delayed/confused. Even know ing unable to express promptly. Even no financial problem mostly think about future. Stressed due to over Cleveland of colleagues n lot of anger inside me.
How can I increase my memory power, I can not remember things which are said to me just 5 minutes ago?
Hi. I am unable to concentrate for longer time. I can not keep focus for long. Also I sleep in lectures. Please help to increase concentration in studies.
Stress affects every part of your life including your love life. If you’re feeling too overwhelmed and tense, chances are that you’re libido and appearance will suffer. Studies have shown that being stressed increases the production of cortisol in the body, which makes you less appealing to members of the other sex.
Take a look at five ways stress can affect your love life.
- It changes your perception of the relationship: Being under pressure makes you irritable and snappy. Relationships exposed to high levels of stress most often turn negative with time. This is because stress alters our perception of reality and understanding of people. When you’re stressed, you tend to focus more on what’s wrong with the relationship than what’s right. This can lead to an increase in conflicts between partners.
- It lowers your confidence: For any relationship to work, you must first love yourself. Stress causes self doubt and lowers your self confidence. If you’re looking to start a relationship, this can increase your inhibitions in talking to new people or going on a date. If you’re already in a relationship, this lowered self confidence can lead to problems in bed.
- It affects your appearance: Stress affects not only your emotional and mental frame of mind but your physical state as well. Being under pressure to perform can result in binge eating and make you put on weight. Stress itself increases the production of cortisol in the body which in turn makes the skin secrete more oil. Stress can also cause brittle nails and hair loss. Stress also lowers your energy levels and makes you withdraw from social life.
- It lowers your sex drive: Stress makes it difficult to focus on anything other than whatever is troubling you. It has a direct connection to your libido; the higher the stress, the lower your libido. For men this can lead to erectile dysfunctioning while for women it can reduce the amount of natural lubrication produced and make sex uncomfortable.
- It can suppress fertility: Cortisol can also prevent women from ovulating. This can lower your chances of conceiving a child. this is noticed especially in cases of sudden spikes in stress levels and varies from woman to woman. It can also cause fertility problems in men.
The good news is that stress can easily be managed to improve your love life. Meditating and exercising are two effective stress busters that can enhance your love life. Doing this along with your partner not only helps reduce stress but can also bring you closer. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.