Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
I feel very tired after reading one or two hour and pain in mind Sir please suggest me what I have to do?
I am 27 year old. Work in IT. Is there any diet can make my tummy down. As I don't like to work out.
I am too thin. I am not able to gain weight due to masturbating habits. 3 times a week. Please suggest so that I can gain weight.
I am an 19 year old girl and I have been overweight since childhood and I have no health issues till now. I'm 18 kgs overweight for my age and height. I feel if I gain more kilos then I may get some health issues so before that happens I wish to shed those 18 kilos. What kind of diet should I follow? Can I use any pills at this age? Is it healthy to lose 18 kgs in the span of 10-12 months?
Hello sir I have pimples on my face which are pain full and I am facing this problem from past 3 years out over come sir?
I have foot burning sensation and numbness in both foot and hands. In the night when I was sleeping I can feel the numbness in both the hands. Also I have pain in my left back running thru the left leg. My age is 46. Can you please advise me the reason for the above and the suitable remedy. Thanks
I m 19 year old boy and I have dark circle under my eyes what should I do to remove dark circle? It appears 1 year ago. please help me It looks too bad.
A migraine is a headache that causes a distinct pulsating pain, usually in one side of the head. It is different from normal headaches in the sense that the pain is much more intense and it may be accompanied by nausea or vomiting as well. Some patients have also complained about light sensitivity while others have also complained about pain in all areas of the head.
Some of the factors that separate a migraine from a normal headache are as follows:
While a headache may last at best a day, migraines may last longer, sometimes even up to 3 days.
- Feelings of nausea or actual vomiting
- Sensitivity to light
- Extreme sensitivity to changes in sound
Causes Behind Migraines
Some of the common and known causes, which may trigger migraines in people are:
- Hormonal changes in the body that may have adverse effects
- Dehydration is also known to trigger migraines
- Patients with hypoglycemia may also face migraines if the blood sugar level drops within their body
- Change in air pressure due to change in altitude may also cause migraines to appear
- Lack of sleep
- Lifestyle issues such as smoking and excessive alcohol consumption.
Remedies for Migraine in Homeopathy
Migraine is treated in homeopathy by attacking the root causes that may trigger them. Rather than temporarily alleviating pain, homeopathic treatments aim at curing the problem completely.
Some of the medicines that are known to be effective are:
- Natrum Mur: This provides great relief from migraines, which may have been caused by stress. Also, if a proper dosage is taken, it can help cure it as well.
- Belladonna: This had been known to be a great provider of relief for people who regularly face throbbing headaches.
- Glonoine: For people who frequently have migraines due to congestion of the sinuses, this medicine has been known to be very effective.
- Spigelia: To treat migraines in the left side of the head.
- Sanguinaria: Is highly effective for situations where the migraine is on the right side of the head.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.