Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Richa Sharma
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Richa SharmaYour feedback matters!
I am 27 years old. I have 100 kg weight and hav cholesterol 280. Please suggest how to reduce both as soon as possible.
Meri age 22 years hai. Main apne peele (yellow) teeth ko lekar bahut pareshan hu. Main din main 2 baar brush bhi karta hun par phir bhi koi faayda nhi hota. Please mujhe iska reason aur kuch upaay bataye.
I have a head ache problem since 8/days wat to do? When ever I sleep and get up I vl get headache from last week.
I am 20 years old boy I am having 43 kg weight. I can use the supplements for gaining weight without gym or not.
Due to early age masturbation habit my penis become very small and thin. It have some time pain and too much time go for urine. I have very small time for ejaculation and not so long erected. What should I do now to overcome Will it can be cure my sex life to normal.
Hlo sir I have a girlfriend But now she breakup with me But I love her alot I can' t without her Please sir How to forget her How to do? She was always hurt me.
The thyroid hormones, namely T3, T4 and TSH (Thyroid Stimulating Hormone) play a pivotal role in various metabolic processes in the body. Any imbalance in the level of these hormones can interfere with the normal body functions. While an elevated level of the thyroid hormones gives rise to Hyperthyroidism, a reduced level of the same thyroid hormones can lead to a condition medically termed as Hypothyroidism. A proper diagnosis and treatment can bring about a significant improvement. However, there are some common mistakes that many people with thyroid problems often make.
- Choose your diet with care: The health benefits of a balanced and nutritious diet are known to all. However, a food considered healthy may not be an ideal choice for a thyroid patient. Time and again, broccoli and kale have been recommended for its nutritive value. However, these vegetables may not be a good choice for thyroid health. Known to contain goitrogens, they may interfere with the production of the thyroid hormones. Gluten, a protein present in wheat, rye, and barley, though healthy should be avoided, especially in the case of Hypothyroidism.
- Obesity may not be the trigger: While it is a healthy practice to maintain a healthy body weight, it is unfair to blame the extra kilos for every single disease that you suffer from. Many people believe that losing weight is the best way to deal with thyroid problems. However, the fact is quite different from what you believe. Thyroid problems can be an outcome of various triggers where losing weight may provide negligible or no assistance to reverse or improve the condition. In fact, rapid weight loss may give rise to some complications which may aggravate the condition further.
- Thyroid glands are not always at fault: Many people associate thyroid problems with some abnormalities or improper functioning of the thyroid glands. There is no denying the fact that problems in the thyroid glands often trigger thyroid disorders. However, this is not the only cause. A host of other factors such as stress, medical conditions, certain medications and unhealthy lifestyle habits may be equally responsible for the thyroid problems. In some cases, the body may fail to utilize the thyroid hormones produced by the thyroid glands. In another condition, the thyroid hormone produced is unable to enter the cell (triggered by a problem in the cell receptor). It is important to identify the root cause of the problem rather than generalizing.
- People with hypothyroidism do not need to gulp down tons of iodine. Always use the amount recommended by the doctor. Increased intake of iodine supplements (way above the recommended quantity) may result in unnecessary health complications such as Wolff-Chaikoff effect.
- Many health organizations or individuals may promise instant relief and cure. They may lure you with some irresistible offers. However, it will be foolish on your part to fall for such claims. Always seek the help of experienced and genuine health professionals.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!