Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Richa JagtapYour feedback matters!
Not getting my period. Its delay by 7days. I have not have sex without safety so why I m facing this problem. please tell me how to get my maturation period.
Whenever I have unprotected sex with my wife she get lot of pain in lower stomach and had bleed too. Why she get infection whenever we had unprotected sex?
I am 25 years old and married for 2 years. We are trying to conceive for past 4 months but not successful.. We try to have sex every alternate day but sometimes I am very dry which leads to difficulty in penetration and thus conceiving.. Please advise how to avoid the dryness. PS - we do have lot of foreplay but nothing helps.
My periods only last for three days. Last month I missed it. Nd I had white discharge. BT now I HV some relief. What is the reasons for all this. How to overcome white discharge.
In during periods, the bleeding occurs which was over bleeding, to control the bleeding, what I have to do.
Hello, I am near abt 2 weeks late from my periods. Should I take the test. As I am planning to expect. Could tedt be done in night? Plzzz rply fast I am becoming impulsive.
Three months is gone but my period is not stop heavy bloodingWe are using one pause tablet some control but still not stop I am worried please me replay.
Respected all, I was of 5 weeks 4 days so to abort it I had took abortion pills mifepristone on 14 th march and later 48 hours I took mifepristone 4 pills on 16 th march and till the day 21 st march I was bleeding and stomach pain today mrng I.e on 21 st march I have checked prgency test once again and it show 2 lines I was confused I was not aborted still I am pregnant please help me present I don't need baby due to personal problems what should I do now and my normal date period Accra 7 days evru month so please help me how to complete abort of my baby.
I m quite stress because my periods aren't coming though I checked but m not pregnant. My last menses was on 9th Jan will it usually be concern? As my avg cycle is 26 neither m feeling any symptoms of pregnancy.
Pregnancy is that period of time in a woman's life when she is excited about giving birth to her baby. She is not only responsible to keep herself healthy, but her baby is also her responsibility. What she eats, how she lives and her daily routine will affect the baby. Thus, to have a healthy pregnancy it is necessary that you exercise regularly and eat well. You should also avoid those things that may hurt your baby.
Take care of what you eat:
During pregnancy it is important to get proper nutrition so that you and your baby are healthy. For slow and gradual weight gain, it is necessary to pay close attention to the folic acid, calcium and iron intake. However, if you are obese, then your weight gain regime will be different from others.
The diet during pregnancy should include:
- Intake of fruit and vegetables is important as they are good sources of vitamins, minerals and even fiber. They are good for digestion and also help in preventing constipation. Eat fresh fruits and vegetables daily.
- During pregnancy carbohydrates are also important as they act as an important source of energy. Different food items that are rich in carbohydrates are potatoes, bread, breakfast cereals, pasta, rice, noodles, millet, maize, oats, yams, sweet potatoes, and corn meal. It is better to eat whole grains and potato with the skin on as they are rich in fiber.
- Intake of protein is very important during pregnancy, and thus you should take lean meat, pulses, beans, nuts, fish, and eggs. All these items should be cooked well so that you do not face any problem in digestion during pregnancy.
- It is also necessary to eat dairy products like milk, cheese, butter and yoghurt during pregnancy. They are important because they contain the calcium and nutrients that are necessary for the growth of the baby.
What to avoid?
Just as you should eat certain food items to be healthy, there are certain foods that must be avoided to be fit and healthy. Avoid the following during pregnancy
- Drugs and alcohol
- Medicines that are not prescribed by your physician
- Smoking tobacco
- Fried and oily food
- Fishes those are rich in mercury like shark, tilefish, swordfish and those fishes that are caught in local waters are not considered safe.
- Too much intake of caffeine is also hazardous for a pregnant lady.
Thus, by following the above-mentioned diet tips you can keep your baby and yourself healthy. Always get advice from your physician for any decision that you take during pregnancy.
I am tasnim nahar. Age 25+. Married. Have some problem with my periods. Last time it was 16 day long. Bleeding heavily with cramps. N the texture of the blood was not normal, its slippery. N I was feeling my breast is enlarged. I have 2 medicines named clot xl 500 n syl forte. N finally ofloxacin ornidazole tablets n its stopped. Can you please tell me about this problem which I am facing. Is it any hormonal imbalance? Kindly suggest me. Thank you.
Is it indication of problem if a little quantity of blood clotting/spot coming out during pregnancy. It happened only once. I'm 15 th week pregnant.
Abdominal pain or stomach ache could occur any time due to various reasons. The point is we should remain ever ready to control abdominal pain. If we know how to control abdominal pain we could also offer this help to our colleagues as well who are in great pain as a remedial measure. In any case we would have to take the patient to the doctor if we are unable to pacify the patient. Some of the major causes of abdominal pain are kidney stones, inflammation of gallbladder, hernia, food poisoning, ulcers and gastric problems. However, there is no point to dishearten. Here a few remedies which can help you control abdominal pain, till the actual assistance arrives:
If you think that you took a heavy food before the abdominal pain has started it would be a great idea to drink plain soda water. It would provide great relief within no time.
1. Mix 1tsp of mint juice, lime juice and ginger juice. Add a pinch of black salt take this mixture with water you would get instant relief from abdominal pain.
2. Pomegranates can also help treat stomach ache. In a ball of pomegranate add some salt and black salt. Chew this seeds slowly. You would get instant relief from abdominal pain.
3. You can also try this method if you think your abdominal pain has not got relief. In a cup of water add 20 grams of aniseeds. Keep this for overnight and strain the mixture next morning. As soon as you drink it you would get instant relief.
4. After taking fenugreek seeds make a paste of it. Add this paste to a bowl of curd. By this way you would get quick relief from abdominal pain.