Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Reshma RaoYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor, I am 33 years old I have one little baby she is 2 years 6 month old but since she was delivered I have been suffering from protein s deficiency so please suggest me can I have plan for next baby or not and how many gaping in other child. Please advise.
My gf has pain in her vagina while she goes to urinals for pee. And she has to go for urinal again and again. Suggest me. What is the reason and what should I do?
He has had surgery for buccal cavity squamous cell carcinoma n has to undergo radiation fr 45 days can he have a safe sexual relationship without passing infection of any sort.
I am 25 yeas old and my girlfriend Is 18 years old. I always use condom for sex and never does unprotected sex. My question is Can Precum leads to pregnancy if it is inserted into women's vagina? Thanks.
My tsh level is 11.8. I want to conceive within august 2015. Will it be a riskfull pregnancy? which kind of risk may occure?
I have one year 2 months old baby. I am giving fruits vegetables and cereals. She is eating all. But her weight is low. Now 1 year 2 months completed she is just 7.4 kg. At birth she is 2.8 kg. She is having vomits from birth. She consume only breast milk. After drinking milk she make vomits. Now its controlled from gripe water. please suggest me how to gain weight.
I am 18 and pregnant with my first child. I took folic acid and other supplements for 3 months and then stopped, and carelessly ate what I felt like. When my pregnancy reached 32 weeks I had a usg and doc said my baby is only 1950 gms at 32 weeks which is not a good weight. I started to take all the supplements all good things veggies, folate and vitamin drinks. But I am very stressed and guilty I did not took proper care of my fetus, I am worried if he will have spina bifida or any other complication? I am so worried what should I eat and what I should not. Should I eat bread and cornflakes or white rice. By the way, my feet or body are swollen, I never had back pain, I am in a very good condition, my hair is all shiny long and amazing, my baby kicks a lot and those kicks are very strong, I never had constipation, I have 3 4 bowel movements a day, Are these things considered for a healthy pregnancy?
I am 25 years old unmarried girl and my breasts are getting loose and bigger day by day. What is the reason behind it. Is this a matter to worry?
Sir my wife is first day period but very very less flow there is any tension if this region but period date is actual time every 36 cycle any problem please help.
Due to thickness on uterus bladder which is investigated in sonography. Dr. consulted to do fractional curettage test but now in blood report total bilirubin is 2.8 so in this condition is it fine if we do fractional curettage test.
1. Protein: lean meats, chicken, seafood, legumes, eggs and dairy products
2. Omega fatty acids: tuna, salmon and sardines and for vegetarians please supplement yourselves with omega fatty acids
3. Iron & vitamin c: legume, red meat, citrus fruits, capsicum
4. Nuts: for essential fatty acids
5. Beta carotene: carrot, watermelon, tomatoes.
6. Vitamin d: cheese, beef, mushrooms and plenty of sunlight.
Beauty is surely from within. Don't look for quick fixes look for long term solutions.
Eat healthy! stay healthy!
I am suffering from irregular periods in staring time to present I consulted no. of doctors and I tried no of drugs I have thyroid problem also use thyronorm 25mcs tablet but present also I suffer that irregular periods please give any suggestion for me.
Rare forms of bone oriented tumours are giant cell tumours, which are mostly found in the bones that are long. This tumour is mostly found in young people between the age of 25 to 40 years and is more common in women than in men. The slow progressive growth of this tumour is more like a lesion rather than a mass, and it causes significant pain. It can also lead to bone destruction. Let us find out the various facets of these tumours including causes, diagnosis, treatment and prognosis.
- Causes: The actual cause of this condition is not yet known, although many orthopaedic specialists tend to associate it with Paget disease, which is a chronic bone disorder. The main symptoms of this disease include enlargement and deformity of the bones. Giant cell tumours are not associated with injuries, genetics or environmental factors.
- Symptoms: There are many symptoms that can point at the presence of the giant cell tumour. These include pain in the joints surrounding the bone on which the tumour is growing. Also, inflammation and fractures might be caused due to this growth. The surrounding joints may face difficulty as far as movement goes, and fluid retention might also take place.
- Diagnosis: The diagnosis of the condition is usually done by an orthopaedic specialist who will conduct an x-Ray to study the area surrounding the bone. This will help in throwing up images of the tissue, bones and other organs in the area. The doctor may also carry out a biopsy during which tissue samples will be procured for further examination under a microscope, so as to determine whether or not the growth is a malignant one. Also, radionuclide bone scans may be conducted to find out if there is any bone change due to other bone diseases and this tumour.
- Treatment: The treatment of this condition will depend largely on the patient's age and medical history where the doctor may take stock of any other ailments and diseases which may or may not interfere with the chosen path of treatment. One of the ways of treating this condition is with surgery that will help in removing the damaged bone. In very severe cases, amputation may also be required. Further, bone reconstruction surgery can also be followed for treatment.
- Prognosis: Local recurrence is a risk as far as giant cell tumours are concerned. A CT scan of the chest, abdomen and pelvic area should be carried out in a routine manner for at least two years after treatment.
Any persistent inflammation and pain should be checked by a doctor to detect any such growth.
Dear doctor. I have been married since 6 years. I have mostly done sex on safe days and used contraceptive 3 times in these years when the days were not safe. Now I am planning a baby in 3-4 months. Can you please tell me that do contraceptives decrease the chances of getting pregnant? M worried that it will not harm in the coming future?
What are the symptoms of not eating at the right time? Plsss list it. I'm very worried now. And also does not eating at the right time causes nipples to sore and itch a little? Pls I badly need help.
Satvik Food- The food items which increases the energy, purifies the mind, freshens the mind, produces cheerfulness, provides serenity and mental clarity and becomes the breeding place of positive thoughts. Love, Peace, Compassion of mind are the end products of satvik foods. Sattvic food is highly conducive to good health
Rajasik Food- The food items which create aggression, competition, action, sensuality, sexuality, greed, jealousy, anger, delusion, fantasies, egotism and irreligious feelings.
Tamsik Food- The foods which brings about stagnation leading to degeneration of people’s health are Tamsik foods. The increase dark and negative thoughts, confusion, delirium, and sluggishnesss of mind. Lack of concentration, memory loss, decreased grasping power is most commonly found in people prone to eating tamsik foods.