Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Reshma Pai
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Reshma PaiYour feedback matters!
Got pregnant before 5 months doctor did dnc as there is no hear beat for baby no 5 months over in this 5 months two times I did follicular study egg ruptured but no pregnant now I am trying for baby my periods date is 20th june got ovulated on 6th july my stomach is full taking ovasheld tablet please advice.
A gynecologist is a doctor who deals with the health and well-being of the female reproductive system as a whole.
Here are danger signs you should watch out for that signal an immediate visit to your gynaecologist:
- Breast problems - The breast problems which you might face at any point of time in your life may also be connected to having abnormal menstrual conditions. The common abnormalities seen by women in their breasts include breast discomfort during periods, abnormal breast changes, breast discharges, lump formations in breasts, and such others.
- Abnormal vaginal odour - Abnormal vaginal odour, just like an itchy vagina, may be a sign of a bacterial infection. Sometimes vaginal odour may even be accompanied with a thick and heavy vaginal discharge. This usually indicates vaginal yeast infection (an infection caused by an increase in the number of yeast cells present in your vagina), and if ignored these infections can recur, making sex and urination very painful activities.
- Lower abdominal pain - Lower abdominal pain refers to any sensations of irritation and discomfort in the area above the pelvic region. The most common examples of this type of pain are menstrual cramps in the abdomen, lumps in the abdomen and abdominal pain during sexual intercourse. So if you see visible signs of discomfort and pain, then you should go to a gynecologist at the earliest opportunity.
- Pre-pregnancy counseling - A gynecologist is the most appropriate person you need to visit before you plan to have a baby. The doctor mostly recommends a complete health checkup so that you have a smooth pregnancy without any complications.
Meri wife ka last period 5october ko aya tha. 2november ko kit se check kia to kit positive aai 9ko check kia to bhi positive aya. Lekin urine k sath mucus me blood a raha h 2 3 din se. Doctor ne kaha k ultrasound krvao. Is miscarriage doctor.
Hi my wife age is 25 and she is in 12 weeks pregnant, she has 10.8 only hemoglobin, is this any major issue, if its issue how she can get back to normal level, please advise what type food need to take for this issue.
I am experiencing irregular periods. Usually I had bleeding for 5 days and very mild and bearable pain. Bleeding was more during the 2nd 3rd and 4th day. Done. Over But since two cycles it continues till 7 days accompanied by severe pain in lower abdominal region and feeling of vomiting and loo but doesn't happen and make me feel worsen. I am having change in my daily schedule because of exams (no stress) and bit irregular food habits. I was even having regular safe sex few weeks ago for 2 weeks. What should I do?
My period date is 20th of Oct. But I got my periods today at least 1 week earlier. On 12 n 13 Oct I was feeling weak n I puked 2 days n today on 14th I got my period. I had intercourse with my boyfriend on a regular basis 2 3 times in a day. Is there any chance that I am pregnant n this bleeding is not my periods may be the sign of something else.
I am 23 year old and it is my first pregnancy I feel always sleepy and if I stand for more than 10 minutes I will get giddiness and my waist of left side will only pain wen I lay. Plus suggest me.
Her periods has over on 28/05/16 then we have sex on 31/05/2016 then within 48 hrs I have her an ipill after that we again have sex on 04/06/16 and than again on 09/06/16 on 10/06/16 light bleeding has started along with with discharge there is no itching or pain and it is not over yet we have done a urine test and it is negative is this is a sign of pregnancy or vaginal infection.
Why we should take vitamin E rich food items
- Vitamin E also called tocoferol is acted as antioxidants. Antioxidants neutralise the effect of free radicals that are produced in our body thus act as Anti-Aging.
- It helps maintain cell membranes, red blood cells integrity and protects vitamin A and fatty acid from oxidation.
- It is used to treat anemia.
- It is helpful to relieve cramping pain caused by the low blood supply to the affected muscles.
- Sources- Vegetable oil, butter, avocados, whole grain cereals, wheat germ, eggs, and nuts.
Hey I use yamini lupin tablets that is oral contraceptive pills from last 7 months and on 28th of jan I stopped the pills And on 2nd of feb I had a withdrawal bleed for 2 days My last periods were on 17 on jan and dis month I missed my periods Today I test my urine pregnancy test it shows negative Any advice I may be pregnant or not And any advice how much time to get pregnant after stopping the pills.
I have been having sex for a while. penile penetration doesn't make me orgasm. I have to have a clitoral orgasm later . I want to have vaginal orgasm. What should I do?
I have tubal blocks& 2failed ivfs 3rd time i faced abortion in my 7th week pregnancy my hubby has problem in dna fragmentation can i dream for a baby
Dear sir, meri wife ko rubella igG 2.98 hai aur cytomegalo virus (CMV) 2.7 herpex simplex virus2. 91 hai Aur herpex simplex virus 2 hai. Toxo Gondii igM 0.29 aur rubell igm 0.54 hai kya karna chaiye I am worried about that please suggest me what can I do. Thanking you.
What are the side effects of taking ranitidine zentec for a long period. When it should be taken. Before meals or after meals.
My question is if I have unprotected sex and he comes inside and the same day I start birth control is there any chance I could be pregnant?
After the advent of the internet, the availability of pornography or explicit video material has become widespread. The availability of this material resulted in a large section of the population relying on it for sexual pleasures as well as living their fantasies through the digital realm.
Internet porn is the new drug
The easy availability and the dependence on internet porn to get a quick fix of dopamine through sexual pleasure have resulted in patterns of addiction among many people. Porn addiction is a phenomenon which has been exacerbated by the easy availability of pornography on the internet. It has not only affected sexual habits such as masturbation, but has also caused hindrances in the daily lives of people and has become a mental disorder as well.
A brain on porn is similar to a brain on alcohol
While it may seem a bit far-fetched, studies of brain scans have shown that people watching porn experience the same effects or pleasure that alcohol gives them. It is a neural circuit which releases pleasure hormones when you sexually pleasure yourself by masturbating to porn. The reward circuit of the brain recognizes this pattern and starts creating please pathways where you want more of it. As you keep doing it more and more, the resistance level increases and you tend to need more. This is a classic sign of addiction.
Healthy and unhealthy masturbation
Masturbation is a natural and normal process that every human indulges in. However a brain addicted to porn will use it as an addict uses a substance. Masturbation is the physical act through which the dopamine would be released. Once it has become an addiction, you would either want to have the daily fix for at least a few hours which you would ensure to take out of your daily routine. This time could have been invested in other fruitful activities when it ends up going to the addiction. In some cases, studies have shown that many would rather do it a few times a week but would spend extended hours masturbating to porn.
Effects of excess masturbation
Some of effects of the porn addiction and excessive masturbation could be
Erectile dysfunction when you are with a partner and in a real life scenario due to dependence on particular porn fantasies
Inability to have or form intimate relationships which are not just sexual but emotional and mental as well
Lethargy to go to work or school due to addiction related problems
Breakdown in relationships, even with family members and friends among many others
It is thus, imperative that you seek sexologist help to slow down the habit and break the cycle of addiction and ensure that you are able to lead a normal life without disruptions so as to allow yourself to be able to form normal sexual relationships.