Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Reshma KambleYour feedback matters!
Sir l have a long hair but last few days my hair is falling down what is the reason l am 26 Years old.
Dear Sir I had some black spots on my forehead since 7 months. I tried many creams and tablets but they are not fading away. I tried Niltan, Melaglow Rich, Brite lite and taking anti oxidants capsules now. But not seeing any recovery. Please suggest me some solution.
I am 21 years and my body is fair except my face after taking heavy dose of typhoid and my face and neck is becoming back. So is there is any medicine for this.
I had an headache attack which was pulsating Nd uncontrollable. I was nt able to control it. So I went to general doctor. He said if I didn't vomited I dnt have migraine. BT I'm sensitive towards light. Nd whenever I walk in sunlight I get headaches. I get pain in head every time and it lasts for half of the month. How can we make sure that we hv migraine. Is there any test. Nd how to prevent it.
Piles or Haemorrhoids is a disease of the anal canal. The veins in this region get affected. They swell as blood stagnates inside them. This causes discomfort while passing stool. The most obvious symptoms of piles are bleeding and pain at the time of excretion or passing of the stool. For most of the patients with piles, sitting or standing becomes a tedious task.
What causes piles?
The primary reason behind the occurrence of piles is a patient’s sedentary lifestyle. Most of it also depends on upon his or her diet intake. Many of us consume a lot of carbohydrates, fats and proteins in our regular meals. But, we forget or are simply reluctant to take up physical exercises. This, in turn, leads to increase in body weight and hampers the activity of our digestive system. As a result, patients develop diseases like piles.
Diet plays a vital role in preventing piles. If we don’t add an adequate amount of fibre or roughage to our diet, there is a potential threat of developing piles. Fibres help with the convenient evacuation of the stool. In fact, fibres form the bulk of the stool. Besides, insufficient intake of water may also cause this disease.
Natural ways to tackle Piles
Piles can be managed or tackled by bringing in some changes in our lifestyle. Some of the ways of managing piles have been listed below:
- Add more roughage and fruits to your diet
- Exercise regularly
- Avoid laxatives
- Sit in a tub of hot water to get relief from the pain
- Drink plenty of water
Homoeopathic treatment for Piles
When it comes to the treatment of piles, Homeopathy is quite safe and an effective method to get rid of the problem. It doesn’t have any side effect on the patient’s health. It doesn’t include any painful surgery for removal of piles. Moreover, homoeopathy is budget-friendly. Here are some effective homoeopathic medicines, useful in curing piles:
- Hamamelis: This medicine is useful in stopping the bleeding in piles. It can cure any venous congestion and bleeding. It can also be taken when the patient develops a feeling of soreness.
- Ratanhia: It gives relief from the pain due to piles. A patient suffering from piles feels immense pain and a burning sensation at the time of stool evacuation and even for hours after that.
- Graphites: It is prescribed to a patient suffering from both constipation and piles. It is given to them who are obese, have skin eruptions and constipation.
- Nux Vomica: It is given to patients who have a sedentary lifestyle, take spicy food and are active smokers and alcohol drinkers. Usually, patients who have been advised to take Nux Vomica are aggressive in nature. It cures piles as well as digestive disorders.
Things to remember: These medicines are only some of the homoeopathic remedies available in the market. It is best to consult a homoeopathic practitioner for the perfect treatment.
I am suffering from skin allergy due to sun. My face became dark, I consulted skin doctor and Dr. Prescribed medicines 1.HCQS 200 and Montair-LC daily before bed since six months. No improvements. Sun screen also applied when goes to out side. Is there lasor treatement? My age is 72 years.
I feel a lot of pain in my thighs when I take rest from a long football match. What is its cause and cure?
I did sex on 29 dec night till 31 night we did it without condom but ejaculation is not occurring inside the vagina my period date was 14 dec on 31 dec I take unwanted 72 .but after taking it .i don't face spotting as I face it when I used it last year. Is spotting is necessary after taking pill to be ensure that I am not pregnant .is there is any chances of pregnancy.
Hello. I am 5'10 but I am 7 to 8 kg overweight. What are effective ways to lose it as early as possible. Thank You.
Thalassemia is a genetic (which is passed from parents to children through genes) blood disorder. People with Thalassemia disease are not able to make enough hemoglobin, which causes severe anemia. Hemoglobin is found in red blood cells and carries oxygen to all parts of the body. When there is not enough hemoglobin in the red blood cells, oxygen cannot get to all parts of the body. Organs then become starved for oxygen and are unable to function properly.
There are two types of Thalassemia disease
- Alpha Thalassemia disease: There are two main types of Alpha Thalassemia disease. Alpha Thalassemia Major is a very serious disease in which severe anemia begins even before birth. Pregnant women carrying affected fetuses are themselves at risk for serious pregnancy and delivery complications. Another type of Alpha Thalassemia is Hemoglobin H disease. There are varying degrees of Hemoglobin H disease.
- Beta Thalassemia disease: Beta Thalassemia Major (also called Cooley's Anemia) is a serious illness. Symptoms appear in the first two years of life and include paleness of the skin, poor appetite, irritability, and failure to grow. Proper treatment includes routine blood transfusions and other therapies.
Causes of Thalassemia
Thalassemia occurs when there’s an abnormality or mutation in one of the genes involved in hemoglobin production. You inherit this genetic defect from your parents.
If only one of the parents is a carrier for thalassemia, the child may develop a form of the disease known as thalassemia minor. If this occurs, the born child probably won’t have symptoms, but he/she will be a carrier of the disease. Some people with thalassemia minor do develop minor symptoms.
If both of your parents are carriers of thalassemia, you have a greater chance of inheriting a more serious form of the disease.
The symptoms depend on the type of thalassemia:
- Thalassemia Minor: Thalassemia minor usually doesn’t cause any symptoms. If it does, it causes minor anemia.
- Beta-thalassemia: Beta-thalassemia comes in two serious types, which are thalassemia major, or Cooley’s anemia, and thalassemia intermedia. The symptoms of thalassemia major generally appear before a child’s second birthday. The severe anemia related to this condition can be life-threatening. Other signs and symptoms include:
- frequent infections
- a poor appetite
- failure to thrive
- jaundice, which is a yellowing of the skin or the whites of the eyes
- enlarged organs
This form of thalassemia is usually so severe that it requires regular blood transfusions.
- Alpha-thalassemia: Alpha-thalassemia also has two serious types, which are hemoglobin H disease and hydrops fetalis. Hemoglobin H disease can cause bone issues. The cheeks, forehead, and jaw may all overgrow. Hemoglobin H disease can cause:
- jaundice, which is a yellowing of the skin or the whites of the eyes
- an extremely enlarged spleen
Hydrops fetalis is an extremely severe form of thalassemia. It occurs before birth. Most individuals with this condition are either stillborn or die shortly after being born.
How is thalassemia diagnosed?
Thalassaemia is often detected during pregnancy or soon after birth.
- Screening during pregnancy: Screening to check if a baby is at risk of being born with thalassemia is offered to all pregnant women.
- Testing after birth or later in life: Newborn babies aren't routinely tested for thalassemia because the test used isn't always reliable soon after birth and the condition isn't immediately dangerous. However, the main form of the condition – beta thalassemia major – is often picked up as part of the newborn blood spot test (heel prick). A blood test can be carried out at any point to diagnose the condition if a child or adult has symptoms of thalassemia and the condition wasn't picked up earlier on.
- Testing for the Thalassemia Trait- A blood test can be done at any time to find out if you have the thalassemia trait and are at risk of having a child with the condition. This can be particularly useful if you have a family history of the condition or your partner is known to carry thalassemia.
If your child has thalassemia, blood tests may reveal:
- A low level of red blood cells
- Smaller than expected red blood cells
- Pale red blood cells
- Red blood cells that are varied in size and shape
- Red blood cells with uneven hemoglobin distribution, which gives the cells a bull's-eye appearance under the microscope
Blood tests may also be used to:
- Measure the amount of iron in your child's blood
- Evaluate his or her hemoglobin
- Perform DNA analysis to diagnose thalassemia or to determine if a person is carrying mutated hemoglobin genes
Treatment for Thalassemia-
The treatment for thalassemia depends on the type and severity of disease involved. Your doctor will give you a course of treatment that will work best for your particular case.
Some of the utilized treatments include:
- blood transfusions
- a bone marrow transplant (BMT)
- medications and supplements
- possible surgery to remove the spleen or gallbladder
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.