Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Reshma
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ReshmaYour feedback matters!
I am trying to conceive. I had Clofert 50 and them Inj FSH followed by Inj Hcg 5000 on 31 Oct. I missed my period which was due on 17 Nov. I got myself checked with Beta Hcg Serum. On 21 Nov - Value was 2498 on Day 20 of ovulation. After 48 hours on 23 Nov- the value reached 6912 From 2498 to 6912 in 48 hours. Is it normal? Is there anything Ying to be worried about?
Sir I want small information about pregnancy? Is there is any type of bleeding occur at before pregnancy? Please tell me sir thank you.
Hiee. M 26 years old. Pls give me some tips or guidelines for intercourse 2 get pregnant fast bcz m facing d prob 2 get conceived. Suggest sum guideline 2 follow.
Hello this is Dr. Chhavi Bansal and I am practicing Homeopathy at Homeosure-Home of Homeopathy and Wellness, Pitampura. Today I’ll be discussing about Menopause.
Menopause is a naturally occurring phenomenon usually found in females of the age 45-55 and is caused by the deficiency of female hormones needing to the end of menstrual cycles and a lot of physical and emotional symptoms. These symptoms develop due to the fluctuation of hormones to keep the body’s normal hormonal level. Various physical symptoms include: Night sweat, Hot flashes, Vaginal dryness, lack of sleep, more concentration and memory. In the emotional symptoms, the patients may experience various kinds of mood swings, low mood and decreased libido.
Now why is Menopause such a problematic condition? Because it leads to a lot of complications in the female by the decreased level of female hormones. At this time the female is more prone to fractures, osteoporosis and heart diseases because of the low female hormones but menopause can be managed very well by the general management and medical management. The general management includes leading a healthy life style which includes cutting down your alcohol and caffeine intake, taking a good sleep, doing some physical activity daily. Certain food items have been found to have estrogens which mimic the female hormones. They are whole grains like: oats, barley and legumes like lentil and beans.
Homeopathy has been found to be the most effective way to combat menopausal symptoms. Around 70-80% of the females suffer with menopausal symptoms and almost 80-90% of them get relieved by homeopathic medicines. There is no need for hormone replacement therapy because it has its own long term negative impact on the female body.
If you have any other query regarding Menopause, feel free to contact me through Lybrate.
I want to get pregnant. My last period date was 10th april. I am worried because my sis-in-law faced miss carriage due to certain reasons. The Dr. advice to firstly contact a Dr. Then think of having a baby (taking energy medicine or so) wen (date of intimation) and how (with or without medicine) can I try to get pregnant?
Meri age 34 aur meri wife ki age 36 hai, meri shaadi ko 4 saal ho gaye. Meri wife ka sex main koi interest nahi hai, koi excitement ya feelings nahi hai, during sex uska yoni marg itna sankuchit hai ki penis usme enter nahi hota. Meri wife ne mujhe bataya ki usko sex se dar lagta hai. In 4 saalo main bahut si Gynecology doctors ke paas main apni wife ko leke gaya parantu usne kabhi bhi PV Test allow nahi kiya. Main kya karu pl. Help me?
Hello I am tharamani. Vaginal discharge problem in 3 years. Now white bleeding too high and hip pain. White discharge foul from bad smell. Please advise medicine in allopathy are ayurveda. Some people saying to a coming in cancer. I'm afraid. Am waiting for you are answer.
I am suffering from white discharge from vagina last 3yrs. It is as like adhesive and daily discharge in little qty. Please suggest me any medicine.
Hi. My name is chaitu iam 25yrs old. Last year I got married. Since from four months I and my partner are trying for a baby. But the result is negative. I have a polycystic ovary syndrome. I consulted doctor about this. They suggested ayurvedic medicine. But no use. The most important thing is I have never missed my periods. I always have regular periods of 28days cycle. Can you please help me?
Are you growing hair in unusual places where you do not want them to be such as on the neck, chest, chin and back? Hirsutism is a medical term, which refers to excess body hair and facial hair in women. It occurs because of an increased production of androgens or male hormones. The increased sensitivity of the androgen receptors in the skin follicles also causes hirsutism.
Hirsutism is diagnosed using two methods:
- The Ferriman Gallwey model involves the visual inspection for detecting the presence of excess hair. The amount of hair growth in nine areas of your body is quantified in this model. However, this is not an ideal method as many women shave or pluck their hair.
- Blood test for excess androgens is another method for diagnosis of hirsutism. The different tests include free testosterone, total testosterone and DHEAS or dehydropiandosterone sulphate. Women with PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome) are likely to have increased levels of free testosterone in their body because of the absence of enough sex hormone binding globulin.
Removing excess hair
There are several ways by which you can get rid of excess body and facial hair. They are as follows:
- Plucking is a way of hiding hair during early stages. It is an easy fix. However, plucking from the follicle may lead to the distortion of the follicle, which may cause hair to thicken and turn darker.
- Depilatories is another way of removing excess hair due to hirsutism. Depilatories remove excess hair by the use of a chemical which dissolves the hair.
- Waxing is also effective for removing excessive hair. In waxing, warm wax is spread over the affected areas; a strip of cloth is placed over it, and rubbed on the wax. After holding the skin tight, the cloth is pulled off.
- Several medicines are used for dealing with hirsutism in women such as oral contraceptives, which help in removing the amount of androgens in the body. The androgen production may decrease as a result of oral contraceptives. The amount of circulating concentration of androstenediones and total testosterone are also reduced. Anti androgen medicines are also prescribed in some cases.
- Electrolysis is opted as a measure of managing excessive hair. In the process, a needle gets inserted along the hair shaft. After this, an electric pulse is sent to the root. This makes the hair release from the follicles and they are pulled out.
Laser hair removal is the final option for hirsutism treatment. In this method, light from the laser eliminates several hairs in the affected area. The pigment present in the hair absorbs the energy from the laser and gets destroyed. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
meri age 24 year hai, me pragnancy ke bare me information chahti hu. Me janna chahti hu ki kya pregnant hone pr tummy me waisa hi pain hota hai jaisa periods ke time hota hai.
I am 28 years women, I missed my period by 4 days. Feeling tired, breast tenderness, legs pain. But period not started. Am I pregnant?
Our everyday activities, our daily routine plays an important role in determining our health. Simple lifestyle changes can easily lead to a better sex life. Not only do these changes lead to a better sex life, but also contribute towards the performance and stamina exhibited in bed.
Here are some points on to improve sex life by choosing these simple lifestyle changes:
- Healthy diet: Eating right and eating healthy affects how one performs in bed. A lack of stamina, while sex in many women and men might just be a signal that something is not correct with their health. Eating a diet loaded with fiber, vegetables, fruit, and lean meat lead to a healthy lifestyle. Right amount of carbohydrates and proteins are required and cholesterol and fats should be avoided. These tend to choke the arteries and in turn affect the blood flow down below.
- Regular exercises: Doing exercises regularly tends to pump up the heart, which in turn enhance the blood flow in and around the genitals. Exercising also provides stamina and energy. The most important benefit of exercising is that it enhances the body image thereby leading to a confident person.
- No stress: Stress is unavoidable, but one can make a conscious effort to relieve themselves of the same. If a person is stress it becomes hard to focus on sex and in turn affects the blood flow. Reading a book, taking a break, rest, and a massage are just few ways by which one can get rid of stress.
- Kegel Exercises: This exercise is not just for pregnant women but also for people who want to boost their sex life. In this one has to contract and relax the muscles of the pelvic floor in the similar manner when one stops urine. This exercise strengthens the muscles and controls the orgasm.
- Supplements: Sometimes what we eat is not enough to supply the body with the required nutrients, thus supplements are required to nurture the body with the required nutrients. Supplements are often believed to keep the body healthy. VigRX Plus is a known supplement to improve the sex and stamina.
Who says it is difficult to improve your sex life. With these simple points one can try and follow them to improve the sex life along with increased stamina in bed. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
14 april last period hua tha uske bad nhi hua uske bad usne apne bf k sth sex kiya ab uska period nhi ho rha iska koi solution hai nd how to stop this jiske wajese wo bhut tenstion mai hai please doc text me soon.
I had sex 3 times before 6-7 months with my boyfriend. Then we break up but now I can not control myself and get attracted to an another person. I am depressed. Please help me out.
Health benefits of Cashew
Cashew nuts or cajus as we know them in India are widely loved and used in almost every course of food, from starters and snacks to the main course to dessert. Apart from being a delectable food, it also has numerous health benefits. Few of them are:
1. When compared to other nuts, they contain low fat content which is in the form of oleic acid. Oleic acid is good for the heart. Cashews also happen to be free of cholesterol and have anti-oxidants which help keep the heart healthy.
2. Magnesium present in the cashews helps them to prevent the rise in blood pressure.
3. One major benefit of cashew nuts is that they help fight cancer. They have high copper content and also have flavonoids called proanthocyanidins which help fight cancer cells in colon cancer.
4. The copper in cashews helps in maintaining the right color of the hair.
5. Cashews have magnesium and calcium, both of which are important for bone health.
6. The magnesium in cashews ensures that there is enough magnesium on the bones' surface and calcium cannot enter the nerve cells, thus ensuring healthy nerves.
7. Cashews have selenium, magnesium, and copper which all act as antioxidants.
8. They help in growth, digestion, and development of the body.
9. Despite being considered fatty, cashews have good cholesterol. Despite popular belief, it is good to eat cashew at least once or twice a week.
10. The risk of developing gallstones reduces by one-fourth, with a daily intake of cashew nuts.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: How Healthy Being a VEGAN Really is?