Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ReshmaYour feedback matters!
I am 23 years old and got married 8yrs back I have 2kids. Now my problrm is my breast size is completely 0 I want to increase my breast size,please suggest.
Sir, I had unprotected intercourse with my friend 4 days after her periods. And She's is again having periods after 4 dayd. Contraceptive pill (I PILL) is taken after 3 hours of intercourse. Is there any chance of pregnancy?
Hello doctor I'm 24 years old. Under fertility treatment I took hcg 5000 injection on 25 th October. (i.e 15th day of my period) when will check my pregnancy using HPT? When will the test give reliable result?
I have pcod problem. Doctor suggested me to use gdm safe sachets,binthin,gonadil,ebexid,benforce tablets thrice a day.Im using from 6 months. Still my periods are irregular.What i should do.Please help me.Im not getting periods from 3 months.
Last month I took 3 contraceptive pill. And bleed a lot. Now what to do. Also emotional not felling well.
What supplements a girl should regular have to avoid cramps and all during periods and for better menstruation cycle. Name of the supplements. And also for better immunity.
I did urine test no white layer is formed and then again I did sugar test but after stirring it for 3m the sugar dissolved in urine am I pregnant I don't want to know this for my mother in law suggest me please besides going hospital. please.what can I do to get my periods.
I get blood clots during my periods flow. Is heavy Blood loss a problem in periods. Kindly inform me. I'm 19 years and living in a hostel and I get severe pain in my back and stomach is this a serious issue?
Since 2 years she is suffering from bad digestion problem n low appetite. She also have a problem of PCOD/PCOS. Now since 2 weeks she is consulting a homeopathy doctor. But yesterday she started feeling pain in her right hand muscles or bone afterwards she started suffering from fever since last night and also pain in left hand. Actually what is happening to her, is it due to the infection being prevalent now days all around or it is side effects of homeopathic medicine? Please doctor provide a helpful advice as soon as possible with preventive measures to cure her health Thank you in advance.
My period date is 23/1/16. And till nw period have nt come, I have test a pregnancy test but it's result is negative. M married from last 6 months.
300 Calories is the average calorific value of our daily sugar intake. It's no wonder then that dietician and weight loss (Learn more about weight loss) gurus across the world will advise you to quit added sugar as the first step of a weight loss program. Added sugar refers to processed sugar in the form of cubes, sugar crystals or powdered sugar and does not include natural sugars found in fruits, vegetables etc. Apart from cakes and sweets, we eat added sugar in a number of ways including a number of packaged foods like sauce and salad dressings.
If you consume a lot of sugar on a daily basis, quitting added sugar could leave you with withdrawal symptoms. Quitting added sugar is not easy, but here are a few reasons it is well worth the effort.
- You'll have fewer pimples: Sugar has inflammatory properties. This can trigger systemic inflammation leading to the acne. Thus quitting sugar can instantly reduce the number of pimples on your face and give you clearer skin (Learn more about Healthy Skin).
- It improves the health of your heart: Added sugar can raise insulin levels. This activates the sympathetic nervous system and increases blood pressure and heart rate. Stopping your consumption of added sugar can lower cholesterol levels and decrease the amount of triglycerides in the body. This lowers blood pressure and boosts cardiovascular health. (Know more about blood sugar level)
- A friendly weight scale: Replacing toffees with dry fruits will considerably reduce your calorific intake. Similarly switching packaged salad dressing for fresh homemade dressing can also make your salad healthier. Given that we eat added sugar in so many forms, making a conscious decision to quit added sugar can have a big impact on your daily calorie intake. Studies show that this simple step can lead to a weight loss of up to 10 pounds in six months.
- It'll make remembering names easier: Added sugar can hinder learning and memory. Over time, it can also damage communication between brain cells. Quitting sugar can boost both your short term as well as long term memory. You will also find it easier to focus on will be able to be attentive to something for longer periods of time.
- A good night's sleep: You don't just need 8 hours of sleep a day; you need 8 hours of restful sleep at the right time. Sugar makes blood sugar fluctuate and the crash that follows a sugar high can make you feel sluggish around mid-day. Many people find that if they have an afternoon nap, it becomes more difficult for them to fall asleep at night. Sugar also releases cortisol that interferes with sleep. Thus quitting added sugar can keep you alert through the day and help you fall asleep easier at the end of the day.
Is it safe to take flexon tab, neurobion forte tab and pantodac tab while breastfeeding? Please suggest.
For healthy sex life hypertension must be in well controlled & for that regular medical check-up by qualified doctor is must. many patients don't take care for regular monitoring, once blood pressure is in good control. good healthy lifestyle is very very important.