Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Reshma
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ReshmaYour feedback matters!
I had a sex with my husband at 5th april and I took unwanted-72 at 7th april and again we had a unprotected sex at 8th april, after taking this pill I got a stomach pain but not the bleeding as a side effect. Will I get pregnant?
Hi am 26 years old, yesterday I had two unprotected sex session with my wife, actually we are in planning, first session am sure I have not ejaculation inside her, but 2nd time am not sure. This is the first time I had unprotected sex, her last period start 26th and end on 30, 30 days cycle. Is there any chances of pregnancy?
I am 30 years old married woman and my married have 2 years ago but I am not able to consume for pregnant. My body weight growing too fast I feel so nervous please guide me.
During summer you try to take special care about the overall health of your body, particularly, your eyes. Eyes are one of the most important organs of the body, and the scorching summer heat can cause serious eye problems like conjunctivitis, infections, red eye, migraines etc., which is why it's important to take proper care of eyes during the summer season.
Here are some tips to keep your eyes cool and protected during the summer:
- Wearing sunglasses is very important when you are outdoors as it protects your eyes from the harmful UVA and UVB light. This will help in avoiding migraines and even serious conditions like cataract.
- Avoid midday sunshine. Stay indoors as much as possible during the middle of the day to avoid the sunshine then when the effect of the sun and ultraviolet radiation exposure are at their peak.
- When you plan to go for a swim, make sure you wear your swimming goggles. Otherwise you might catch conjunctivitis.
- You should not splash water into the eyes directly unless any foreign particles such as dust enter your eyes. This might damage the tear film of the eye, which protects your eyes.
- You need to maintain proper hygiene by washing your hands and face properly as soon as you reach home so that dust or grime does not enter the eyes as their entry can result in allergies and infections.
- You can keep a slice of cucumber on each of your eyes to relax and cool them down.
- 6 to 8 hours of sleep are a must as they help in revitalizing your eyes.
- Adding green vegetables, carrots, nuts, liver and fruits to your diet would be very beneficial for the health of your eyes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.
My wife is five months pregnant and she is having backache since two days in the morning hour. Is it a concern for my wife and baby?
Healthy tips for a healthy body and a healthy mind
1. Your breakfast should be high on fiber.
2. Consumption of tobacco and nicotine should be slowly reduced. Efforts should be made to stop consuming such products.
3. Regular exercising and a small walk after dinner can help you build a stronger stamina and a healthy body.
4. Food high on fat and oil has to be strictly avoided. Fat and oil increases the cholesterol level in the body.
5. It is always advised to consume fresh fruits and vegetables. These fulfil the body’s requirement of nutrients and roughage.
6. The accumulation of fat in the body is the main reason for obesity and other problems. It is therefore advised to walk after eating dinner.
7. Follow a diet which provides you nutrients in the required amount. This can really help you in staying fit. Thus a balanced diet is always recommended.
8. A balanced diet fulfills all the nutrients demand of the body.
9. Over exposure to the sun can cause sun burns, tanning and many other skin problems. So it is advised to use suns cream before stepping out of your home.
10. Always wear seat belts while driving. It reduces the chances of severe injury if an accident occurs.
11. Stress can throw water on all your exercising and balanced eating. So it is recommended not to take stress.
12. Keeping a positive outlook towards life can surely enhance your efforts for a healthy body.