Find numerous Endocrinologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Food Plan Preparation
Submit a review for Dr. ReshmaYour feedback matters!
I am hyper thyroid patient. Tell me if green coffee will help me to reduce weight or not? And green coffee has any side effect on me as m a thyroid patient.
Hi, I have thyroid problem, my Tsh level is higher. and also I miss my periods because of thyroid. I want to ask is it very serious problem during in pregnancy. Now I am not pregnant. I just want to know that is baby is fine if we take treatment for thyroid? Please give suggestions. Or is this disease is for lifetime?
Hi, if total thyroxine-12.1, TSH-2.28, Blood urea nitrogen- 5.5. If there is any abnormality in this values. Please let me know the reason.
I am 40 yrs old .My weight 80 kg have 108 fasting 125 pp after taking vogli 0. 2 and glycomet 1gm. Please suggest to keep normal without these medicine.
My mother facing problem with bulking of legs and body and suddenly she becoming weaker B. P -not constant sometimes high and sometimes less Sugar - 120 (before food) 185 (after food) Cholesterol 364 mg/DL Please give me reasons and how to control.
I am 47 year non veg hypothyroid male patient, take tab thyrox. 0.25 mcg, Regularly takes meat, Fish and egg, I want to know food chart for hypothyroid patient.
I am 28 years old. I have diabetes, I'm continuously loosing my weight from last month. What should I do? I want to joint gym shall I join?
My question is to an Ayurvedic doctor. Am a 75 years male with Grade II Haemmoroid pile problem which is suspected to cause blood loss with consequent low hemoglobin, couple of times as low as 6.5. Same was restored with iron injections. The problem is 5/6 years old. I wish to know if my Haemmoroid pile can be cured with Ayurvedic medicine. My other health parameters are ok. Am though a patient of thyroid, Uric acid n gastritis. Thanks.
How to control sugar level in blood? And which food is better to eat sugar patient. Sugar level in pasting is 132.
Diabetes is caused due to hormonal imbalance in our bodies. When the equilibrium between insulin and glucagon (hormones related to the sugar levels in the body) is disturbed, an individual suffers from diabetes. The disease is of two types: Diabete mellitus (Type-I and Type II) and Diabetes insipidus. When your body fails to release adequate insulin, the food that we consume is not properly converted into sugar or glucose. This is Type-I diabetes. On the contrary, if body releases defective insulin, one suffers from Type-II diabetes. Type-1 diabetes is sometimes called juvenile diabetes, or insulin-dependent diabetes. Type 1 occurs more frequently in children and young adults, but accounts for only 5-10% of the total diabetes cases nationwide. The basic symptoms of diabetes include changing sugar levels, excessive urination, thirst, weight loss and a lack of energy. Diabetes is caused due to a number of factors, ranging from environmental matters or hereditary links.
Homeopathic Remedies for Diabetes
Diabetes requires prolonged treatment. Long exposure to allopathic drugs can hamper your body organs due to its side effects. Therefore, it is advisable to take up homeopathic remedies, which have a long lasting effect on the patient. These medicines don’t cause side effects. Here are some of the remedies:
- Uranium nitrate: This compound reduces the sugar levels in the bloodstream and also keeps a check on frequent urination. It is prescribed for patients who develop the disease due to assimilative derangements. The symptoms that are looked for while prescribing medicines containing this compound include digestion problem, languor and debility, excess sugar in urine, huge appetite and thirst.
- Phosphoric acid: This compound is best for the treatment of diabetes that has a nervous origin. The symptoms that are looked for include excess urine and the colour of the urine is milky; poor mental force and general lethargy. The patient can also develop a bruised feeling in the muscles.
- Phosphorus: This compound is given to patients, suffering from diabetes and pancreatic diseases, especially tuberculosis or gouty diathesis. The symptoms include dry mouth, dark and watery stool and restlessness.
- Lactic acid: It is helpful for treating gastrohepatic type of diabetes. The symptoms that will have to be present in the patient include light yellow coloured urine, dry skin and tongue, thirst, nausea, and costive bowels.
- Insulin: Insulin therapy is an important as it helps in maintaining a balance in the sugar levels and keeps the urine free from sugar.