Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Resham Vasani Bhojani
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Resham Vasani BhojaniYour feedback matters!
Hi sir, I am getting bad smell from scalp. Over oiling on scalp. I cant sit below to the fan. When I sit below of the fan my scalp like numbness. When I use shampoo I got some burn/itching. I used hair dyes before but now I stopped. I dont have dandruff problem. I dont know what the reason exeactly. Please give me suggestion to over come this.
I am 25 years old female and have hair issues. I have been using many natural remedies for these problems but to no use. My hair is very thin and have bald spots on the temple. Need your advice that what should I do for my hair to grow thick and strong.
I am shillong and now I have shifted myself to delhi and the water out here is not suiting my hair. I am 18 years old female and my hair has became too dry, frizzy and damage. I am going through hair loss too. I want a trusted shampoo, conditioner and hair spa cream for my hair I want a hair growth oil too. Please recommend which product should I go for. And it should not contain any side effect.
For e. G. I am Losing my hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. L am not sure what else can I do. Can you please help me with this?
The graying of hair is becoming a sever problem I have a white hair equal to the black hair at the age of 18 I dont used any shampoo or soap do you suggest any answer to this question.
Tell me the bst medicine for hairfall plzz sir I have soo much hairfall r mere baal bhi bahut kamjoor ho Gye.
Hi, I had pimples but I was using acne star gel. It cured pimples but scars are still there on my forehead and cheeks so I should continue using this gel or another one? Can I use acnestar during day time? I also use acnestar soap before applying the gel. recommend me something. Thank you.
Loss of hair from the scalp, one of the most common problems plaguing the world today, can be caused by a variety of factors such as genetics, disorders and environmental factors.
Hair loss can be classified as:
- Alopecia aorta: This is an autoimmune disorder where the immune cells of the body destroy the hair. Hair loss tends to occur in patches.
- Telogen effluvium: This is a disorder of the hair growth cycle where the telogen phase (where the hair falls out) becomes dominant.
- Androgenic alopecia: This type of disorder is caused by hormonal and genetic factors resulting in a receding hairline.
The various homeopathic treatments for hair loss are:
- Lycopodium: This treatment is prescribed for people who suffer from premature balding. It is also recommended for pregnant women if they suffer from hair loss.
- Natrummuriaticum: This homeopathic remedy is made from sodium chloride and is used to treat hair problems resulting from skin complications. It is also recommended for women who face hair loss from menstrual problems. It treats dandruff and hair disorders due to hormonal imbalances.
- Silica: Silica is used to treat a number of diseases in homeopathy. Besides being an effective remedy for hair loss, it also treats symptoms of vitiligo, nail problems and eczema.
- Phosphorus: Phosphorus is another homeopathic treatment that is used to treat hair loss. It promotes hair growth in spots where hair loss has occurred.
- Kaliumcarbonicum: This treatment is used for brittle and thinning of hair, as it enhances hair growth. It is usually recommended for people with various forms of alopecia.
- Sulfur: Sulfur is an excellent homeopathic remedy to treat hair loss as it promotes hair growth. It also eliminates dandruff from the scalp. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.