Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Resham Vasani BhojaniYour feedback matters!
I have baldness problem from 10 years my family members also have this problem, but I want my hair back is this possible?
I am suffering from hair loss and if I dnt bath to my hair ill getting itching in the scalp sometimes I donno whether I have, dandruff but im loosing hair.
My Hair is getting lost from past 1 year, the hair has fallen to major extent. Plzz give th tips to regain the lost hair and resist the hair fall.
I am 22 years old. I get dandruff problem very often. I have undergone dandruff treatments at green trends thrice. But not much effect is seen. I have used loreal paris (insta clear dandruff shampoo) also. Even if it gets controlled. I'm again getting it within a month, Because of this i'm getting pimples. Please suggest a good shampoo, conditioner and some hair cream for dandruff control.
I have lost my weight around 20 kgs. But my face also gets shrinked. I want my face to look more fatty and chubby cheeks. please tell me some effective ways.
I feel that I'm suffering from hair fall, dry scalp and hair thinning. Is there any natural remedies that I can follow to reduce my hair fall and other symptoms.
I have an acne and pimple problem on my forehead there was so many black marks how could I reduce them and also give my solution for pimple also.
I am a student. My age is 19 years and am having problem with my face. My skin color is dark as well as I have so many acne and pimples on my face. It is not like pimple exactly, its look like pimple but not white. It gets redden on rubbing and little pain on touch. I just want to have clean and clear face. I would do anything for that cause am dark, that thing on my face mor ugly. I just want to finish them and clean them. Moreover I am applying lemon on the acne/Scars daily. Please help me.
Hello sir, My face color is more darker than my body color, what things I have to do to make it as fair as mine body. Please help me.
Melanoma is a form of skin cancer that is caused due to many reasons. This condition mainly indicates a severe malfunction of the melanocytes or the melanin producing cells of the body. These cells are responsible for giving you your skin colour, tone and complexion. Usually, a person suffering from melanoma will have many normal and irregular moles as well as melanoma in the eye and digestive tracts too. So, what are the causes of this condition? Read on to find out.
- Skin Cell Development: The general process of skin renewal includes the rise of new skin cells to the surface in a routine and continuous manner. This skin cell development can get hindered due to a number of reasons like DNA damage. When this happens, the dead skin cells accumulate instead of falling off to make space for the new cells, and this can cause a mass of cancerous cells to form.
- Fair Complexion: Having an excessively fair skin tone may point towards lack of melanin or pigment in the skin. This erodes the protection that one naturally gets when exposed to the harmful Ultraviolet rays of the sun. This can increase the risk of contracting melanoma. Also, people with freckles, red or blonde hair, and even blue eyes can fall prey to this condition.
- Location: Your geographic location also matters to a great extent when it comes to this disease. People living closer to the equator have reported increased cases of this disease due to over exposure to Ultraviolet rays. The direct and harsh rays of the Sun can also lead to this condition.
- History: When you have a history of sunburns or if you are particularly susceptible to them, then you may end up with melanoma. Blistering sunburns and too many moles can also lead to this condition. Dysplastic nevi or many unusual modes with irregular shape, size and colour also indicate an increased risk of falling prey to melanoma. Also, if you have had a family history of this disease, then there are chances of contracting the same, as you may have inherited the carrier gene too.
- Immune System: Much like many other diseases and cancers, this condition also greatly depends on the state of your immune system. Patients who have recently recovered from organ transplants, other such procedures, and diseases can find themselves at the weak end of their immunity, which makes them susceptible to such kinds of cancer.
Melanoma should be treated in a proper way by a specialist from the Oncology department.