Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Renuka
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RenukaYour feedback matters!
I feel burning with my urine last 8 years .due to hand practice .I m doing hand practice last 10 years and that's y I feel earlier ejaculation of semen and I lost my health and memory.
I am a 32 year old woman. My parents were sick headed and sex addicts. My father molested me when I was 10 years old. After that over the years there has been several harassment from my parents leading to which now I have zero relation with my family as they treated me like a shit. Now these things have led me to suffer from constant panic, anxiety and depression. Also, my relationship with friends and colleagues is poor. I cannot bring out my own self from the age of 10 and I feel I am living in a shell all my life. I have difficulty concentrating and always live in the fear that my family will harm me as because now that I am earning and living a well off life my father constantly abuses me verbally and says his brothers and sisters will harm me. Please help.
HI, I feel heartbeat when I get free and too much acidity. why this is happening and but is solution please help me.
Aged 24 years no smoking no alcohol Mai raat ke time par hardin 3: 30 Am ku apne ap uthjata hoon aur mujhe neend b nahi ati uske badh. Mai aur thoda sona chahata hoon sirf 5 hrs hi sopata hoon. Aisa kyu horaha hai har din ek jaise time par hi uthjata hoon kya karna chahiye mujhe.
I have toticed that my mouth front teeth are coming outside little bit. How can I position it as it is?
I am a 20 years boy. I am suffering from severe headache for the last two weeks. But specialist said that nothing to worry. Can you please help me.
Are you aware of the procedure called hymenorrhaphy and the benefits that are associated with it? It is a surgical procedure that aims at repairing the hymen by stitching it back. It is referred to as hymen reconstruction, but is not a part of conventional gynecological care. It is considered to be more of a form of plastic surgery. Women undergoing this procedure do it so that the hymen bleeds after it is broken during sexual intercourse.
- Hymenorrhaphy is a non invasive procedure which is performed under local anesthesia, along with sedation.
- Sometimes, general anesthesia may also be required depending on the patient’s condition.
- The surgery starts with the excision of the torn hymen edges.
- Commonly, a hymen reconstruction is performed following three ways.
- Sewing of the torn skin, which makes up the hymen’s secondary layer, making the hymen look intact.
- The placement of an artificial membrane without any blood supply that acts as an artificial hymen. A gelatin capsule containing a substance resembling blood is placed here.
- The placement of a flap taken from the vaginal lining for creating a hymen that is fully functional, along with blood supply. This acts as a restored hymen.
- Patients undergoing the second form of hymenorrhaphy should avoid having sexual intercourse for three months after the procedure.
- Dissolvable sutures are used during the procedure so that the patient does not have to visit a clinic to get them removed.
Results and benefits
The hymen, referred to as the virgin’s veil, breaks during sexual intercourse. It can also break or lacerate because of other factors like physical exercise, sports injuries, diseases, tampon use, or masturbation.
- The most common benefits or the reasons why women undergo a hymenorrhaphy are as follows:
- For serving as a sign of virginity before an intended marriage, which is needed in several cultures.
- For help with healing in women who have suffered sexual assault of some form. The procedure provides emotional and psychological relief to the affected woman.
- For repairing a hymen that is torn because of some kind of injury.
- Women considering undergoing a hymenorrhaphy for restoring their virginity should keep in mind the recovery period that follows the procedure. It is advised to women to undergo the procedure within a period of three months before getting married.
My eosinophil count has increased from 6 to 9 within 2 months I don't know that it means exactly. I had a heart valve transplant 7 years ago. Is it related to heart health?
Most people have experienced stomach ache at some point in their lives. People who are affected with digestive disorders suffer from reduction in the digestion potential, which leads to insufficient conversion of nutrients to usable forms. There is a wide range of stomach disorders that people suffer from, ranging from the functional disorders to irritable bowel syndromes to constipation and several others.
Functional disorders of the stomach
Functional disorders of the stomach occur when the bowel movement appears normal, yet they do not function in the proper way. It is one of the most common gastro-intestinal problems and affects the rectum and colon, including constipation. It is mainly caused due to various reasons like regular consumption of a diet containing low fibre content, not getting enough exercise, and consuming a large amount of dairy products. You are likely to suffer from functional disorders of the stomach when you are stressed or resisting the urge of a bowel movement. Some people have the tendency of consuming laxatives without following any kind of regulation, and it leads to weakening of the stomach muscles in the course of time, and gastro-intestinal issues.
Common problem of constipation
Constipation is basically the restricted bowel movement and is caused due to an insufficient amount of roughage or fibre in the diet. It causes an individual to strain while passing stools and leads to hard and small stools, and eventually causes chronic problems like fissures and haemorrhoids. You can avoid these issues by including more roughage in your diet and by exercising daily. Although laxatives can alleviate the condition, it is crucial to understand that it is not a permanent solution, and you must consult your doctor for a sustainable solution.
Getting rid of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
Also referred to as spastic colon, IBS is a clinical condition where the colon muscles can contract almost instantly. There are numerous factors that can lead to this problem, such as certain medicines and foods as well as emotional stress. The most commonly seen symptoms are abdominal cramps and pains, excessive gas formation and bloating, and alterations in bowel habits. If you are suffering from IBS, then it is important to stay away from caffeine at all cost. Also monitor the foods that trigger IBS and stay away from them.
If these remedies are not able to offer a solution to your suffering, then it is crucial to speak with a doctor and seek treatment to get rid of your stomach problems.