Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Gynaecologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Renubala Rout
Submit a review for Dr. Renubala RoutYour feedback matters!
Ginger extracts help ease the cramps.
Sip on ginger tea to reduce cramps and inflammation.
Ginger offers other benefits too.
Having an erect penis when you wake is an indicator of healthy blood and nerve supply to the penis. The presence of NPT(nocturnal penile tumescence) also likely indicates that you’re physically capable of getting and maintaining an erection while awake.If you stop experiencing NPT(nocturnal penile tumescence) or notice that you’re not waking up with an erect penis anymore, this may be an early sign of an underlying medical problem. Most likely, this is a sign of physical erectile dysfunction (ED).
Hi how to brighten the private areas any tips. I will be very much busy with my schedule any soap, powder or cream which I can use it on daily basis to get back my confidence and be more comfortable with my partner.
Vaginal irritation skin peeling off and itching and burns. Had shaved vagina with razor and had unprotected sex 2 months back. Consulted doc and she gave AF kit so the sores and blisters in and around vagina were gone. Area around vagina is white and flesh blisters are there I think. Please help.
Diagnostic Tests Females
We provide testing for fertility by all modalities ranging from reproductive hormones to diagnostic ultrasound to ascertain the cause. It is advisable that we make you undergo these tests before your final treatment/ plan of management is started.
- Blood tests: These include a whole array of blood investigation ranging from CBC , Urine routine microscopy, RBS, TSH, PROLACTIN, VDRL, HIV, HBSAG, HCV, AMH. And any other test depending on the history of the couple.
- Transvaginal ultrasound: A complete ultrasound of the uterus and adnexa is done to diagnose any anatomical disorder.
- Specific tests: In cases of recurrent implantation failure and recurrent pregnancy loss or if required other tests are also advised.
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy: For many, this test is an important part of a fertility evaluation. Laparoscopy takes place under general anaesthesia with small incisions made at or just below the navel and the pubic hairline. A laparoscope (a small-diameter telescope) is passed through the incision, which enables one to view the ovaries, fallopian tubes, uterus and pelvic cavity for abnormalities. We can check that the tubes are open (tubal patency) by injecting dye through the uterus and observing it spill or not through the ends of the fallopian tubes.
- Hysteroscopy: uses another small-diameter telescope called a hysteroscope. This enables to assess the uterine cavity for abnormalities such as polyps, adhesions or fibroids.
I am 2nd month pregnant nw. doctor prescribed only folic acid tab n she said no need of any vitamin n mineral tablet till 3rd mnth. Bt I am nt taking food properly due to morningsickness n nausea. Wat abt my baby she will grow healthy? First 3mnts are crucial for fetal growth, why doc didn't prescribed me any tabs?
Few days ago a patient reported pain in the bottom of his foot. He described it as feeling like his foot was ripping apart during the first few steps out of bed in the morning. During the day it seemed to get a bit better but never totally gone. He had a list of other symptoms and wanted to do whatever he could to get rid of the pain. Finally patient was diagnosed with plantar fasciitis and decided to treat with cupping therapy.
After the two sessions, he reported good improvement in his foot pain and leg muscle tightness. And now he is able to get out of bed and walk almost normally.
I believe that cupping is so much effective at removing inflammation, that it was key in treating his plantar fasciitis.