Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Renu Lachman Vallicha
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Renu Lachman VallichaYour feedback matters!
My left ovaries s 5.3*2.5 cm & right ovary is 5.4*2.7 cm I have pcos since 8 yrs. I dnt have periods, yearly I have once. My ovaries are enlarged in size with stromal echotexture & multiple, rounded, anechoic peripherally & centrally placed cysts measuring 2-8 mm in size. please help to cure my cysts. My ovaries are normal? What I should to get pregnant I am 32 yr.
M 22 years girl. My period come 12 days late of due date. Tomorrow starts bleeding but today white fluid mix with blood coming from vagina. Tell me about it pls drs. M in Relation. Help me m in fear.
I got baby in 14th dec 2015 & I had sex without protection on 9th march and now I hv doubt if I get pregnant again but I do not want to get pregnant again so can I have UNWANTED 72 please please please reply soon so that if I can have this medicine I wil; take within 48hrs please help me to get rid of it please tel me if there is any other solution please .
Patients look up to doctors as their life-savers, they expect them to give the best treatment and to restore their health completely. Therefore, it is the responsibility of the doctors and the entire medical staff to serve patients with complete adherence, so that patients can recover at the earliest and their health problems are treated to the best.
However, doctors are humans and humans can make mistakes. And, a mistake committed by a doctor can have serious implications not only on a patient’s life but on the lives of the people associated with them, therefore, be avoided at all costs. A report by the WHO stated that medical errors are amongst the top ten killers. It is said that 1 in every 10 patients admitted to a hospital experiences an adverse event. Even a slightest mistake by the medical staff can actually jeopardize the life of the patient while a few safety measures can save their life. The WHO has put down certain guidelines for patient safety, which all doctors and medical staff should be careful about.
4 Things that doctors and medical staff must remember.
- Prevent the spread of infections: At any given point of in time, 5.2 million people in India suffer from one or the other infections due to medical errors. Offering single bedrooms are an effective way to limit the transmission of infections from one patient to another. Also, it is important to pay attention the air filtration system and provide multiple hand wash stations. Simple measures can also help reduce blood stream infections associated with a central line. Whenever, a venous catheter needs to be inserted, wash hands, clean the skin thoroughly, remove unnecessary lines and only then perform the insertion.
- Pick Blood Donors Carefully: Many surgical procedures and treatments require blood transfusions. If attention is not paid to testing blood before it is administered to the patient, there could be serious complications. It is the duty of the hospital to provide safe and sufficient blood supply. For this, the World Health Organization recommends a proper assessment of blood donors and testing their suitability to donate blood at each occasion. Blood transfusion services should also be able to screen for diseases that can be transmitted through transfusion.
- Use Good Design Principles: A fall from a chair or bed can elongate a patient’s recovery. Hence, pay attention to how the hospital has been designed to reduce the risk of such events. Avoid steps and slippery tiles as far as possible. Sensitive bed and chair alarms could also be used to alert a nurse whenever a patient needs assistance. Nurse stations should also be decentralized so that the nurses have easy access to the patients. According to WHO guidelines, a hospital’s ventilation system should provide a minimum average ventilation rate of 60 l/s/patient for general wards.
- Prevent Surgical Infections: Surgical infections are rare but they still can happen. To reduce the risk of surgical infections, doctors and nurses must sanitize their arms up to their elbows with antiseptic soap before performing surgery. According to WHO guidelines, hands must be washed for a minimum of 2 minutes before any procedure. Special, gowns, masks, hair covers and gloves must be used by anyone in the operation theatre. After surgery, the caregivers must again wash their hands and forearms with antiseptic soaps, even though their skin did not come in direct contact with the patient.
In case of any concern or query consult an expert!
How pregnancy calender calculation works for frozen embryo transfer cycle? Example:-- 1.egg retrieval date :4th june 2.frozen date :6th june 3.transfer date :16th july (artificial cycle) 4.β hcg on 30th july : 670 (progesterone 12 ) 5.β hcg on 1st aug : 1600 what is the week of pregnancy today as on 3rd August ?
- Firstly check sleeping and waking time most important thing.
- Follow: sleep at 11pm and wake up at 5am. Atleast 6hrs sleep you have to take.
- Secondly maintained your lifestyle avoid sitting or standing for a long time.
- Follow: frequently change your posture.
- Thirdly in this fast life are you giving time for your mind relax?
- Follow: walk for 30 minutes or do simple exercise daily in morning.
- Fourthly how much water you are taking and in what manner?
- Follow: drink 12 to 14 2 glasses of water in 24hrs and drink first after waking in morning atleast 2 glasses and before and after 40 minutes every meal.
- Fifthly how you are eating and what you are eating important thing?
- Follow: take balanced diet eat more fruits and vegetables raw frequently.
- Take 3 times meal properly.
- Drink a glass of skimmed milk and warm for diabetics without sugar daily in morning. 4 dates in morning.
- Eat walnuts and almonds.
- Follow positively
- This will keep you fit.