Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Renu GoyalYour feedback matters!
I am a diabetic patient since 15 years. FBS is 98, PPBS140. My serum creatinine 1.20 ca, ph, sodium are under control in normal range. But I am in diet control (S.Creatinine reduced from 2. 0).My age 52, Height 5'3" weight 40 Kgs (Before kidney problem it was 58. What calorie food I should take to increase weight not affecting Blood Sugar and Kidney?
I have my penis problems since 2 years like I was 18 at that time and still now I have that problem and the main problem is that it dont get its previous erections nor the length or growth and problem started after I was affected from viral fever.
I am 18 years old. My weight is only 45 kg. It doesn't gain. What I do. Please give me some suggestions.
What are the suitable diet for IBD, because no Doctor say about what to eat, just they say "Low oil & masala" but if I eat any vegetable which cause gas then it cause abdominal pain.
I have work in a company from 2 year and in days my weight is very low it become 70 to 60 please tell how I got my weight again.
My Aunt have irregular periods and could not get pregnant till yet. Three years passed to her marriage.
I have started using ENDURA mass gain powder .I am not able to gain weight naturally because of my daily 10-12 working hours. So my question is is it safe for me!
Dear Mam, Mujhe last 3 month se vagina me jalan ho rhi hai maine doctor ko bhi dikhaya lekin koi fark nhi pda or jab sex karti hu tab pain bahut jyada badh jata hai so please help me.
Despite them being sweet and tasty, there are no nutritional benefits to sodas whatsoever. Moreover, doctors from all over the globe have concluded that numerous health risks are linked to soda pop consumption. Here are a number of reasons to help you arrive at a more comprehensive understanding of the harmful effects of soda on your health:
- It has been scientifically backed up that drinking sodas is absolutely pointless. Because sodas have been found to contain nothing but sugar and calories, there is really no reason why you should drink soda. Further, even diet sodas have no particular nutritional value attached to them, despite the claim that they have zero to no calories.
- The sugar contained in soda often combines with bacteria present in your mouth to form certain types of acid. These, along with carbolic inherently present in carbonated sodas, work together to have a damaging influence on your teeth, leading to cavities and tooth decay.
- Sodas can also prove to be injurious to your major organs, and are associated with conditions such as chronic kidney disease, chronic liver disease and the development of metabolic syndromes.
- Because of the presence of large amounts of high fructose corn syrup, there is a greater risk of obesity. Furthermore, because of its high sugar content and its perverse effects on hormonal levels in the body, soda consumption is also associated with the development of type 2 diabetes, besides other complications like increased appetite and greater difficulty losing weight.
- Soda consumption also tends to soften bone strength and contributes to lower bone density. The presence of caffeine and phosphorus in most sodas further increases the risk of acquiring disease such as osteoporosis.
Fortunately, there are tons of options, which you can choose over soda pop. These alternative beverages will most naturally contain higher nutritional value and benefits. A few alternatives include:
- Fruit juice
- Powdered drink mixes