Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Prp Hair Transplant
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rekha YadavYour feedback matters!
Ring worm red2 jesa ho rkha he niche thigh k under me ab fail gya he face pe bhi ho gya half bumb pe bhi ho gya 6 month ho gae dwai b khai cream lgata ho chla jata he mgar fir aa jata h 4-6 din me ja hi nhi rha kya krun?.
Hello Dr. m suffering from dark circles under my eyes one of my friend suggest me to use no marks cream and fair N lovely cream in equal amount under my eyes twice daily should I go for it? Is it save for my eyes kindly suggest me or should I go for laser treatment. Pls help thank you.
Hello sir/mam, I have long hairs but last two- three months se Hair fall problem. Daily 500 hairs tk niklte Hai bevjha . Hairs daily girte Hai, shampoo krte huye b , combing krte huye b , oiling krte huye bhi , mere hairs bohot km ho gye. I use loreal shampoo. I am very worried about my hairs I love my hair very much. But daily 500 -500 hairs girna . Hd se jyada hairs tutne lge apne aap hi. Jb bhi hairs Mai hath ya comb hota h bohot hairs nikl kr aate hai. Please suggest me please please.
My skin is so thin n getting wrinkle problem. So what I have to for my wrinkle problem any is there any solution?
Doctor, I have acne problems tried so many things but can't get rid of it so. please tell me how to get away from it.
I am 27 years old. I had hair fall problem. What should I do for the growth of hair and avoid hair fall?
Hi I am 22 yers old. I am having initial stage of hair loss. My hair line reversing. I heard lot about propecia 1 mg tablet. I don't have any health issue. Can I take this medication? Is there any problem by taking this? Any side effects?
I'm 22 years old male. I'm not able to grow a full beard still. Is this a problem? Can I grow beard manually, like by using any ayurvedic medicines?
I am 18 years old boy my problem is when I get simple touch from any other guy I got rashes on my whole body. And also when I get a little pressure on my body from hand or any other thing that part of my body swells for some time.
My age 40, Im suffering from skin problem on testicles. Pimples like boils on both sides. It is also itching in the nights and the number of boils are increasing. Please suggest me the treatment as Im much worried. I dont prefer to go for any sort of surgery for this.
Chemical peeling is a type of body treatment technique, which is used to improve the texture of your skin. This treatment is mostly done on the facial skin to remove the dead skin cells. The regenerated skin is usually smoother in texture and less wrinkly. This treatment helps to eliminate problems of uneven tone, dark spots, fine lines and wrinkles.
Although chemical peeling is a safe technique, there are a few things that you should keep in mind before opting for one.
1. Peeling is a kind of exfoliation - Peeling involves flaking skin off and is the only way to regenerate healthier and better skin. In some cases, certain types of gels are used to speed up the peeling process. These gels contain micronutrients, which are beneficial for the skin.
2. Chemical peels are not only for facial treatments - This technique can be used not only for the face but for several other parts of the body as well such as the hands, chest, neck, and legs. They help in removing dark spots and acne from the surface of the skin.
3. A solitary chemical peel isn't enough - You should keep in mind that a single peel may not be enough to get the job done. Unless you opt for a deeper chemical peel, chances are that you won't get satisfactory results. Your skin care professional can advise you on the number of sittings that would be required.
4. Sunscreen is important - It is necessary to use sunscreen after your chemical peel treatment as it helps you in maintaining long lasting results. There are a wide range of oil free sunscreens available, which you can wear under your makeup.
5. Having realistic expectations - One should remember that years of scarring and skin damage wouldn't be resolved or removed with one single peel session. It can, however, lead to smoother, tighter and brighter skin.