Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rekha Yadav
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Prp Hair Transplant
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rekha YadavYour feedback matters!
How to stop early hair whitening? I am suffering with this from five months, and no idea how to stop. Is there any food habits related to this or this is due to I am using my computer all day?
I have pimple on my face. What have done for them. And also want fair and glowing skin. Pls suggest me best cream.
Hello madam, I am diagnosed with angioedema/Chronic Urticaria. I have swelling on lips, eyes and throat. And I have severe itching (results in rashes) and body pain. And sometimes stomach pain. I am unable to find the reason for it. What is the treatment for it? How long it takes to recover? Please help me.
My hair is very curly I need to change my hair help me how to convert my curly dry hair into straight hair?
Acne is the most common skin condition in the United States. Although it's common, accurate information about acne can be scarce. This can make it difficult to get clearer skin. The information on this site can help you understand acne and how to successfully treat it.
Why treat acne?
Myths about acne are as common as the skin problem. One common myth is that you have to let acne run its course.
Dermatologists know that letting acne runs its course is not always the best advice.
- Without treatment, dark spots and permanent scars can appear on the skin as acne clears.
- Treating acne often boosts a person’s self-esteem.
- Many effective treatments are available.
More women getting acne
Not just teens have acne. A growing number of women have acne in their 30s, 40s, 50s, and beyond. Dermatologists are not sure why this is happening. But dermatologists understand that adult acne can be particularly frustrating.?
Acne: Signs and symptoms
Many people think that acne is just pimples. But a person who has acne can have any of these blemishes:
Acne can appear on the back, chest, neck, shoulders, upper arms and buttocks.
Acne can cause more than blemishes;
- Low self-esteem:
- Dark spots on the skin:
- Scars (permanent):
Hello doctor I am 25 years old female unmarried my question is my hairs become grey two three white hair what should I do I am very much worried what should I do? Pls tell me the home treatment to solve it or stop the growth of white hair? What causes white hair in young age?
Can scratching your head lead to hair loss? (and how to banish that nagging itch without scratching)
Yes! scratching your head actually leads to hair loss so you should avoid doing it. Scratching your head with your fingernails for as little as 90 minutes is enough to remove all your cuticular scale. A cuticular scale is a protective covering on every individual strand of hair. The loss of this covering leaves your hair shaft weak and damaged and hence leaves your hair susceptible to easy breakage and hair loss.
There are several ways you can deal with itchiness in your scalp that does not include scratching your head. These alternative ways will help ensure you don't suffer from any hair loss.
- Instead of scratching, pat or rub the sensitive area with the flat of your fingers.
- Having a dry scalp can also increase itchiness. It would be a good idea to use natural oil on your hair before you wash it if that's the reason behind your itch.
- Sensitivity to a new product may be causing a sudden itchiness in your scalp. So, if you have switched to a new shampoo, mousse or anything else, do try abstaining from applying it for a few days to see if the itchiness subsides.
- When your scalp feels itchy, try and distract yourself. The more you think about how itchy your scalp is, the more it will itch.
- While scratching your hair does lead to hair loss, the good news is your hair will grow back because the damage is not permanent. However, it is not advisable to keep scratching your head because you'll just lose more hair. Most of all use Homeopathy in order to strengthen hair and to treat underlying cause like dandruff (fungal infection). Homeopathy cures safely and helps in the growth of healthy hair.