Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Rekha Chautala

Diploma in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

Physiotherapist, Mumbai

19 Years Experience
Dr. Rekha Chautala Diploma in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Physiotherapist, Mumbai
19 Years Experience
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I'm dedicated to providing optimal health care in a relaxed environment where I treat every patients as if they were my own family....more
I'm dedicated to providing optimal health care in a relaxed environment where I treat every patients as if they were my own family.
More about Dr. Rekha Chautala
Dr. Rekha Chautala is one of the best Physiotherapists in Govandi West, Mumbai. She has been a successful Physiotherapist for the last 19 years. She has completed Diploma in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation . You can visit her at Helpage India Physiotherapy Centre in Govandi West, Mumbai. Book an appointment online with Dr. Rekha Chautala and consult privately on has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 29 years of experience on You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Diploma in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Bombay - 1998
Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Helpage India Physiotherapy Centre

Hanuman Mandir Campus Deonar Colony Teachers Colony Near Garden Circle Govandi West Mumbai - 400043Mumbai Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Rekha Chautala

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I am 34 year old health female with on and off acidity issue which is currently in control. I have on going pain in my right leg (in all joints i. E pelvic, knee, ankle, hip) it is a shifting pain. Im taking kineto dp twice daily. Please recommend what should be done thanks.

Diploma in Acupuncture, Pranic Healing, MD - Acupuncture
Acupuncturist, Bangalore
Identify the dipping portion on the back of your knee folding. Press this dip with both middle fingers and hold your knee with your thumbs for support. Please swing 20 times morning and evenings. This will relieve your problem. Press the point on the web between 2nd and 3rd finger from toe in the foot 20 times by pressing and releasing with a blunt edge of a pen. Further rotate your foot clockwise and anticlockwise 10 times. Massage your leg with both hands. Give pressure the dipping point on the portion between the thumb and the index finger on the back of the palm. Press and release for 15 times where the pain is more. Pl give feedback after 5 days.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 62 years old and suffering from back pain for last six months. Please advice.

FRHS, Ph.D Neuro , MPT - Neurology Physiotherapy, D.Sp.Med, DPHM (Health Management ), BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Chennai
Do have cold and hot water fomentation thrice a day for 3 days of 15 minutes duration each time and still pain continues do consult musculoskeletal physiotherapist or orthopaedician asap regards.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

3 days back I fell down from steps, leg got twisted due to that one nerve in the leg became swell, I went to doctor given pain killer injection and tab for 4 days but pain in there & left leg is solen due to nerver got solen. Please guide. Daily taking pain killer & band age putting in morning time & massage doing from iodex & one oil massage.

MPT - Orthopedic Physiotherapy, BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Coimbatore
Apply ice and crepe bandage take rest don't massage don't put your legs down always keep it up if it does not resolve in a week consult me privately.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My uncle is suffering due knee pains while climbing over stairs so, there is any solution please rectify me sir.

Physiotherapist, Hyderabad
Hi avoid step climbing and sitting in the ground some precautions once you consult me or nearby physiotherapist.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am having a lower back ache and its very severe CNT even bend or stand properly.

Physiotherapist, Noida
Do the cat/cow stretch. Get on all fours, with your arms straight and your hands directly under your shoulders; your knees hip-width apart.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from severe back pain do to continuous study. What can I do for this? How can I get relief?

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Bundi
Continuous studies necessitated long sitting hrs. Pl have walks and stretch body. Stretching can be done during studies too intermittently. There will be no time waste. Upon relieving of pains you will experience more concentrated studies. For the time being, before bathing pl massage with herbal oils like mahanarayan oil and mahavishgarbh oil mixed. Bath with hit water. Take roasted hing + black salt + ajwain with bit/ warm water daily night. For sustained relief, without loss of studies, get proper ayurveda treatment without side effects. Pl avoid pain killer tabs.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir I have some pain in my backbone I have taken medicine but could not get relief please advice me some good medicine that I will be cure.

Diploma In Orthopaedics (D. Ortho)
Orthopedist, Amravati
Hello, Medication like methylcobalamine with muscle relaxant and analgesic will reduce pain; you can take them . I will advise to check your vit B12 and vit D3 level. Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I just suffered from an accident and my left hand has been fractured. Doctors has putting rod in my hand. I want you to tell how can I become healthy earlier. What should I ate to gain calcium.

MSPT (Master of Physical Therapy)
almond, dates, milk may help you. but do exercises for strengthening and flexibility of affected hand to avoid secondary effects.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am only 23 and I am suffering from knee pain which is mostly pains inside the knee. Moreover I have herniated disc prolapse and hemorrhoid problem for more than 7 months. The knee pain is a because of me using Indian style toilet and I can't use western style cause of hemorrhoid. Is there any way to reduce my knee pain. Help me?

Physiotherapist, Delhi
check your vit d, b12, uric acid level take proper nutrition and water avoid cross sitting abd too much climbing stairs maintain erect posture wear good quality of shoes avoid jerky mov and avoid stressing your joint apply contrast bath specially at night to releif pain consult physio to know exercises
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a broken arm and I had an operated but my arm has still broken what should I do?

DHMS (Hons.)
Homeopath, Patna
Dear lybrate-user, take, homoeo-medicine* @ arnica mont 200- 6 pills, thrice a day. @ symphytum q=10 drops, thrice a day mixed with 2 tsfl of water. @ cal phos 6x-4 tabs, thrice a day. Report fortnightly.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My friend had an accident some years ago. Somehow she felt that she is nt able to stand up. She went fr the treatment. After MRI and XRay. All the reports found to be normal. Bt she still have the pain from the tail bone to the neck regularly. sometimes the pain aggravate so much so that she is nt able to walk properly. Through the reports problem is still nt identified. Wat could be the problem or issue. As there is regular pain to her because of this. please reply.

MD - Alternate Medicine, PGDIP.IN GERIATRIC CARE, Post Graduate Diploma in Holistic Healthcare
Ayurveda, Balasore
Hi, So far you are free from deformity as per testing.Try to keep on mild physiotherapy of neck to buttock.Lumbago spinal exercise with support of LS Belt.Take diet and pain killer.You will feel better and free from generalized aggravated pain.Daily habits of your work will lead in to highest success.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

3 Reasons to See a Pain Management Specialist for Bone and Joint Pain

Fellowship in Interventional Pain management , Diploma in Anesthesia, DA, MBBS
Pain Management Specialist, Jaipur
3 Reasons to See a Pain Management Specialist for Bone and Joint Pain

When you experience any kind of bone and joint pain, you may be wondering what the best remedy might be to get relief. Some people ignore the pain, and it worsens, while others take over-the-counter medicines. However, the best remedy for bone and joint pain is to visit a pain management specialist. The field of pain management has evolved over the last twenty years. Nowadays, there are dedicated pain management specialists who are experts in treating bone and joint pain.

Here are 3 reasons to consult a pain management specialist for bone and joint pain:

  1. Pain management specialists are trained especially for understanding any kind of bone or joint pain. They undergo special training based on bone and joint pain management and thus know how best to recognize and treat such pains.
  2. Pain management specialists have a multidisciplinary approach towards treating bone and joint pain. The aim of pain management is to provide overall treatment and pain management specialists know about the best ways to take care of joint and bone pains. Pain management involves interventional procedures, psychological therapies, medication management and physical therapies. Pain management specialists also provide you with lifestyle modification remedies and assign you exercise schedules and diet plans. Alternative medicines like acupuncture and massage therapies are also provided by pain management specialists.
  3. Pain management specialists cooperate with you and come up with the best solution for your bone and joint pain. Pain is such an aspect, which has no fixed cure and the remedy varies from person to person and depends on the nature and severity of the pain. Thus everyone should receive a personalized treatment, which is most suitable to cure the pain that has occurred to them. Pain management specialists work with patients, discuss a lot and come up with the best treatment procedure, which would complement the patient. For example, a neurostimulation device can be prescribed to a patient who suffers from complex regional pain syndrome and did not have success with other treatment procedures. In many patients with a shattered spinal disc, pain management specialists prescribe injections, which work effectively to give relief and treat the condition.

A pain management specialist can make the best assessments on bone and joint pain. Being trained especially in bone and joint pain management, you can bank upon pain management specialists to receive the best treatment for your bone or joint pain.

1 person found this helpful

Ligament tear were can I get a gud doctor as friendly anytime after surgery also n how much time it can take for recovery (acl) right knee)

Physiotherapist, Guwahati
After surgery you'll need extensive physiotherapy to get back to normal. After acl sugery it takes few months to get back to the same normal condition as before, so you have to keep patience. You r in bangalore, so go to sparsh hospital at the narayana health campus. If surgery not done yet, consult ortho surgeons there. If surgery is done, you'll need physiotherapy, so go to their physiotherapy department and meet physio
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 52 years old, I feel back pain when I work laborious. What I can do to prevent?

MBBS, MS - Orthopaedics
Orthopedist, Delhi
Kindly show me a photograph of the affected part. Rule out diabetes & vit. D deficiency or any other metabolic disorder. Sleep on a hard bed with soft bedding on it. Spring beds, folding beds or thick matress are harmful use no pillow under the head. Do hot fomantation. Paracetamol 250mg od & sos x 5days. Caldikind plus 1tab od x10. Do neck, back & general exercises. It may have to be further investigated. You will need other supportive medicines also. Make sure you are not allergic to any of the medicines you are going to take. If it does not give relief in 4-5days, contact me again. Do not ignore. It could be beginning of a serious problem.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I had back pain especially when I bent or sitting without back support. What should I do.

M.S. -ORTHO, Fellowship In hip and Knee Replacement Surgery
Orthopedist, Surat
Lybrate-user, you just need strengthens your back muscle. Do strenghthening exercise for your back thanks
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello mera period 14th ko ata h but abhi tak nai aaya muje back me pain hota h morning me or vagina me halka pain kabi kabi hota h kya pregnancy ho sakti h?

BPT, Certified Osteopathic Manual Therapist, Diploma in Osteopathy
Physiotherapist, Gurgaon
If you had sex in near day than it can be. Otherwise due to hormonal imbalance it's causing pain. You can to gynea or osteopath for your abnormal periods. They will make your harmone release and you get reliefe with pain.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am having leg injury how to care tell medicine and what we eat time to time doctor.

DHMS (Hons.)
Homeopath, Patna
Hello, Tk, homoeopathic medicine:@ Arnica mont 200-6 pills, thrice. Avoid, jerks, cold intake. Tk, care.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My mom is 55 years old she has a bone joint problems what prescription we should do.

Homeopath, Delhi
Hello, you can take homoeopathic medicines 1.Rhus Tox 30 ( 4 drops in little water) thrice a day for a week 2.Calci Aid ( Bakson) ( 2tabs) thrice a day for a week and revert. Keep a gap of 15 - 20 minutes in both the medicines.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My mother is suffering from plantar fasciitis and her leg gets really warm during the day time and in the night is it ok if the foot is getting warm.

MD - Alternate Medicine, BHMS
Homeopath, Surat
Just take Sulphur 6C daily in morning and evening for 5 days. It will start reducing. And avoid touching it. Still if you have any query. Please feel free to ask. Take care. :)
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have muscular dystrophy. My uric acid level is 2.7, cholesterol level 154, hemoglobin level 13, cpk level 4800. Blood sugar and urine test is normal. please tell me what is the next step I should take to solve this health problem. Can I increase uric acid level by taking any medicines or special diet? Which specialist doctor I should consult.

D.A.M.S( A. M.), D.AC/B.E.M.S
Acupressurist, Mumbai
You should take acupressure treatment and take biochemic mag phos 200x+ calc phos200x 4 tab each thrice a day with warm water and take it 5 days and inform me private online.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed

Near By Doctors

(240 ratings)

Dr. Amin A. Khan

MDT(Mc Kenzie) , P.G-Dietitian, N.D.T-( Neuro Development Technic ), Physiotherapist
Millennium Scan Centre in Kurla Nursing Home , 
300 at clinic
Book Appointment
(63 ratings)

Dr. Sanjay Bakhshi

BPTh/BPT, Diploma in Acupuncture, Fellowship of Indian Acupuncture Association, Post Graduate Diploma in Mentamove Therapy, Clinical & Technical Training For The Gloreha Pro Device & Gloreaha Pro Device Maintenance
Dr Sanjay Bakhshi Physioline, 
750 at clinic
Book Appointment