Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rekha BhuimbarYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from fungal infection eczema from last year I'm was consulted so many doctor but relief only for temporary (at least 1 month) please help mi.
I have blackheads and pimples marks on my face I want to get rid of them please help me what should I do remove all marks from my face?
Doc. FACIAL or BLEACH is safe for Skin? If neither from the Two Sugest me some good tips that can really help me To increase my tone.
My skin is too oily and I have a little much hair fall also so what can I do too control my hair fall and how to make my skin healthy.
I lost my hair, is there any to regrowth my hair with out Plantation. If it is not possible then what is the cost for hair Plantation.
Haiii im 32 year old boy. I have suffered from acne on my face which looking like a so horrible that d reason I hv no girlfriend n no many friends my confidence going sink plssss tel me what shud I do have you any treatment n method which I remove them.
Hair fall is increasing. Length is becoming short. please suggest some oil. Or method to improve hair length nd thicknesses.
Its too much itching in my whole body. No medicine working. Its just killing me. Its been a month now. I can not sleep due to it.
I am gaining weight suddenly and I have stretch marks how can I remove it by treatment is there any procedure for it please tell me.
I have a rashes problem in my entire body mainly in my left hand. Its very itching. And thr color if my skin is turning black. Im facing this problem from last 1 year.
I have inflamed skin on my cheek due to excessive scrubbing on an acne that had appeared a few weeks back. It has become pigmented now as it looks reddish. It has been a day since I started a cream containing hydroquinone 2% and tretinoin 0.025% at night. The affected area already looks more red. Since I stay in my room during daytime, I use salicylic acid 3% in the morning. Should I stop using one of them ?
I am 22 years old. My skin glow is reducing very much, I have you used many creams. Can you suggest me some tip.
I have rough skin I use many moisturizers but nothing worked can you suggest me a better moisturizer that will work?
I have blackheads and pimples on my body and face in huge what should I do or use give me an suggestion to get a clear fair skin on face and body I am not able to show my face to anyone and some acne caused pores on my face plss give me an medicines to it.
I have boils, hemorrhoids like thing in the outer part, pimples plus one side headache. please tell me what I do I require urgent help.
I am suffering from hairfall and hair damage problem I have used each and every good product but still there is no effect. So please tell me the solution of this problem?
Avoid licking lip (smacking), which will cause more damage...
Use Vaseline repeatedly, cures chapping.
My facial skin looks more tanned than my body and it has got a number of swollen rashes, which may look like big acnes, but actually they are not (I suppose) as I do not feel any pain from those bulges. Nor does puss come out from them. They get reduced in size by their own, after some time. Again some do not- they remain as permanent kind of lumps (small) at some parts of my face.
Summer often brings in a host of problems, the scorching heat can sometimes burn and tan your skin. The humidity can cause you to sweat, making your skin accumulate grime, dirt and increase your chances of getting skin infections. Avoiding the sun by staying indoors or using an umbrella is a good option, but not always a practical possibility. According to Ayurveda, summer is the season when the sun is strong and increases heat in the body, which is one of the main causative factors of skin problems. So you not only need to beat the outside heat, but find a way to keep your body cool from the inside heat too. Some of the common problems in summer include sunburn, redness, irritation, rashes and acne outbreaks. Here are some ways Ayurveda can help:
Start by knowing your skin type in Ayurveda:
- Vata skin: This is characterized by dry, thin, delicate skin that is cool to touch and easily gets dehydrated. It can be flaky and has a tendency to age faster.
- Pita skin: This is characterized by skin that is fair, sensitive, soft and warm. It is prone to freckles and moles and can break into rashes, acne or sunspots when out of balance.
- Kapha skin: It tends to have all the qualities of water and earth - it can be oily, thick, pale, soft, cool and more tolerant of the sun. On the flip side, people with kapha skin may have dull complexion, excessive oil, pimples and suffer from water retention.
- Combination types: Can include Vata-Pitta (both dry and sensitive) Kapha-Pitta (oily and sensitive) and Vata-Kapha (dry with some oily zones).
Ayurveda tips you must follow
- Go for aloe vera sun screen: If you can't avoid the sun, then the next best thing to do is protect yourself. According to ayurveda, increased exposure to hot, sharp and penetrating rays of the sun causes Pitta Dosha and prolonged exposure also leads to increase in Vata, which causes drying of skin. To prevent this, buy a good quality aloe vera sunscreen.
- Try herbal tea for hydration: During summer, it goes without saying that you need to stay hydrated throughout the day with a good 8 glasses of water. But other than that, you can up your intake of warm liquids like herbal tea made of ginger and lemon which will keep you digestion healthy and skin glowing. A number of flavored herbal teas are available in the market too. From peach to hibiscus, each flavor offers a good set of benefits.
- Try herbal deep oil massage: Time to take your skin's hydration to the next level. An oil massage is the best remedy for dry skin. Apricot oil applied 2-3 times a week at night can make your skin smooth and supple. Turn on the "heat" by asking your partner to give you a full oil massage which can improve blood circulation, lymph drainage and your romantic life for sure.