Find numerous Gastroenterologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rekha Bhatkande
Submit a review for Dr. Rekha BhatkandeYour feedback matters!
Hi I am suffering an issue that I am feeling a little pain around my anus while pooping I just noticed its kind of sticky and cannot poop properly. I don't no what kind of problem am I facing now any remedies do I have to take to get rid of this.
My stomach is feeling like I have to go to the bathroom with in an hour or two after every meal I take. I am facing this issue from a week. But I think that poop is normal. Its not even like I used to have during motions. There is nothing like bleeding or its not even troubling like it is emergency. Help me to solve this with home remedies.
I am 30 years old with H/o genital tuberculosis. My dosage on akurit was completed successfully 1 year back. I also have family history of irritable bowel syndrome. I was 1.5 month pregnant in Feb when I came to know that there was no foetal activity and I had to abort after two week waiting period as the foods didn't grow and heart beat was absent. After 7 days of my abortion I faced diarrhoea. Initially I thought that it may be due to the procedure (suction aspiration process) or medicines (nortas) etc. But the problem won't cease till date. I have alternatively taken ornidazole, rcifax, enterogermina, cefixime, etc. Homeopathic medicine Viz R 5, gastrostatis, nux voice, etc. But no progress. Presently I am taking two bananas and isabgol. But still faeces are semi solid. If I skip isabgol n banana for a single time I have watery stools. I also tried gluten free diet on advise of my doc, but still no help. I don't understand what the basic problem is.
Mujhe acidity ho jati hai jaise ki puri body me chiti ne kaat liya ho waise spot ho jati hai khujali bhi bhut hoti hai? Please advise
Peptic ulcer indicates the growth of painful ulcers or sores in the lining of your stomach, digestive tract or small intestine. Ulcers, though curable, can result in serious health problems if are not treated at an early stage. Peptic ulcers occur as a result of the reaction of pepsin and stomach acid. There are many causes responsible for the growth of peptic ulcers; they are mentioned below:
- Smoking regularly
- Consuming alcohol
- Taking medicines like aspirin, painkillers frequently
- Production of excess acid
- Radiation Therapy
The most common symptoms of peptic ulcer are as follows:
- A burning sensation in the stomach
- Vomiting or nausea
- Pain in the abdomen region
- A burning sensation in your heart
- Loss of appetite and weight
- Passage of blood through stool
Homeopathy offers effective remedies for peptic ulcer. Some of them are mentioned below:
- Crotalus horridus: This is an effective homeopathic medicine for treating peptic ulcer. If you show symptoms of frequent vomiting and passage of blood with vomit, then your doctor may recommend you this medicine.
- Graphites: If you experience a burning sensation in your stomach, your doctor may advice you this medicine.
- Uranium Nitricum: It is usually recommended for ulcers in the small intestine region and gastric ulcer.
- Calc ars: This medicine may be recommended to you by doctors if you show symptoms like pain in your stomach.
- Argentum nit: Your doctor may recommend you this medicine if you show symptoms of vomiting or indigestion.
Along with the aforesaid remedies, a change in lifestyle is also required to cure peptic ulcer completely. Self-medication is never recommended. Above given are just a few of the numerous homeopathic medicines that used to treat peptic ulcer. It is recommended to consult a specilized homeopath.