Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupressurists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RekhaYour feedback matters!
Sir, I am 22 years old, but my hairs become white and this problem was from the age of 12 years. Right now I have noticed that my 80% hairs are white. Right now my dahi is becoming white. Is there any solution because I have met various doctors who said that it has no medical solution.
Kindly help in this problem ;;; I have shoulder pain ;; after taking many medicines also I am not getting complete relief.
I am a 25 years young boy and have a thin hair Can you please suggest me for fast growing and make thick hair Can you please tip me for natural tips Ffhgffffgghugrtyuyytttyyy.
My body is paining. Its near left arm near shoulder. And near back around ribs. Pain started around week before and it was back side.now pain in slowly transferred front side. Some time I can' t take deep breathe. MY Age is 37 years old and am male.
Sir I am about 14 years 10 months old boy and my beard (Dhadi) is comes full or totally on my face. I feel guilty because in this age any another boy 's not comes but my beard is fully comes. Almost every time my hormone is releases I want to sex or masturbate. I do not able to control hormone. So please suggest me any ayurvedic medicine for control hormone or hormonal imbalance.
I am 65 years old. I am regularly taking Statin 20 mg and ecosprin 75 mg. My gum are receding and bleeding.
Dear Sir, I'm suffering with scalp folliculitis from last 3 yrs. Used Isotretinoin 10 mg and other antibiotics as well but no use. Once I stop taking tablets they were appearing back. My lab report for staphylococcus came negative and my doctor told me that it is sterile pus. Can you pls tell me if there are medicines that cure these pustules getting recurrent in homeopathy. At present I have almost 25 pustules on my scalp with itch and pain. As far as I know, I don't have any serious health problems. But I have severe body heat from many years and my immune system seems to be very weak, I often get cold, fever and food poisonings.
Hi I have in wanted hair on my face please help me to get rid of it permanently, and I have small nail scars too on my face I need them also to be gone.
I am having light pain at right shoulder. From inside the joint not understanding why? Doctor said may be due to muscles strain not able to understand the actual reason. Doing Pain while lifting the weight.
Ya I have dandruff problem. My scalp is very dry. And hair fall is also sever. Can I use biotin tablets. And how long I have to use it?
I am suffering from heel pain, when I wakeup from bed I can't touch the heel or walk. After few steps I walk and if I sit for some time and getup the same problem. Because of the busy schedule of Mumbai I could consult Doctor. Please advice.
My mother is getting swelling on face in chikungunya fever and her lower legs get sweat. Why this is happening? please tell me and any medicine for this?
When you get a fracture, a lot of pain and a lot of suffering is all you can imagine. But you have to take care of these 5 things to get a good healing in place.
1. Give it some rest. A lot of rest. Give yourself a break from all the household chores, from your work life and take a nice month off. Sleep well and just let your body experience healing holistically.
2. Apply ice immediately if you suspect an injury. As soon as you sustain an injury and you think it could be a fracture, apply cold pack. This limits the inflammation around the bone and allows skin and structures to permit healing process. Also it prevents nerve compression damage.
3. Avoid weight bearing or any pressure on the broken bone. This is a non-negotiable part of healing that your bone doctor will also advice you surely. This will only increase swelling and hamper the development process. So take care to avoid any stress to your injured part and body.
4. Eat healthy foods rich in calcium. The bones need calcium and vitamin D to aid in the repair process. Using up all the calcium and vitamin D stored up, makes the body's stores depleted. Hence make sure to check your Calcium & Vitamin D levels to make sure that wasn't the cause of the fraccture in the first place. A few examples of calcium rich foods are eggs, milk and milk products, lentils and beans, legumes like spinach and salads. Include a good amount of Vitamin C also such as in citrus fruits.
5. Take your pills. If your orthopedic has prescribed pills to you for the fracture, you should take them. Very often I have seen patients avoiding pain killers to make the side effects less, but what it does is only harm. You should know that pain killers or NSAIDs(non-steroidal anti-inflammatroy drugs) that are most commonly prescribed after fractures are to reduce your inflammatory response. This means that the pills help your body fight off too much bleeding and allow a fast recovery, so don't shy away from them.