Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Rehana Abdulhusain TambawalaYour feedback matters!
I am doing weight training but my muscle growth is low! What to do! And also I am suffering from improper digestion!
Hi sir, I'm 30 year old male and have sexual weakness and I discharge only 4-5 second during sex. Please tell me solutions. Thank you.
I am having heart problem and I had suffered from heart attack 3 year ago and I got angioplasty from Nagpur can you please tell me about my diet.
How to heal heavy bloating stomach in both situation without eating and after eating . How I should feel all stomach cleaned and feel light . Its very difficult. Feels gassy and heavy .
I am 20 years old male. I have wheezing from my days of childhood. I have used many inhalers but still can't control it.
I'm consuming a capsule named" becadexamine multivitamin multimineral capsules" each day by one. It has been about a month I'm using this capsule. Can I continue using this capsule further? Are there any problems by this?
If piles may be forming then it can be treated with medicines or need to get operation done and if it can be treated only with medicines then what will be the duration.
Hello doctor I am 30 year old man I have addict for the tabboco and gutka products last five years what should I do please tell me doctor.
My grandmother is currently suffering from panic attacks her age is nearly 90 year old. This is from last 2 year.please help
I usually masturbate or have sex once a week, despite of having such low frequency my amount of ejaculation is very less and semen is kind of watery. What to do to increase semen volume and quality?
I am 33 year old male. Suffering from chronic neck pain from about 7-8 years. Now a days I forget things very quickly. And my curvature of spine is also lost. I am a Data analyst by profession and live with my parents, spouse & 2 year old son. Can you give me some advise please? Thanks and Kind Regards.
I'm facing problem regarding sex. I am married since 6 years and I have 4 years old baby but since 1.5 year I can not intimate with my wife because I don't feel anything we are intimating once in a month my age is 32. I'm trying to do something but somehow I don't feel anything. What should I do? Please help me.
Your nourishment decisions matter a great deal when you have diabetes. Some are superior to anything others. Nothing is totally beyond reach. Indeed, even things that you may consider as 'the most exceedingly bad' could be periodic treats, in minor sums. Yet, they won't help you nutrition wise and it's least demanding to deal with your diabetes on the off chance that you for the most part adhere to the 'best' choices.
- Dark chocolate: Chocolate happens to be rich in flavonoids and examination demonstrates that these supplements lessen insulin resistance, enhance insulin affectability and gruff yearnings. Be that as it may, not all chocolate is made equivalent. In a recent report from the Copenhagen University, individuals who ate dim chocolate made the report that they had the feeling more or less like eating some sweets and salty, or greasy foods contrasted with volunteers given milk chocolate, with its lower levels of useful flavonoids (and, regularly, more sugar and fat, as well).
- Broccoli: Broccoli is hostile to diabetes. Likewise with different cruciferous veggies, similar to cauliflower and kale, it has one compound that is called as sulforaphane, which triggers a few calming forms that enhance blood sugar control and shield blood vessels from the cardiovascular harm that is regularly a result of diabetes.
- Blueberries: Blueberries truly standout, they have both fiber that is insoluble (that 'flushes' out fat of the framework you have) and solvent fiber (which backs off the purging of your stomach and enhances blood sugar control).
- Oats: You may not consider oatmeal a superfood, but rather it can lessen the danger of creating sort 2 diabetes. Oatmeal contains high measures of magnesium, which helps the body use glucose and discharge insulin appropriately. An eight-year trial demonstrated a 19 percent decrease in sort 2 diabetes' danger in ladies with a magnesium-rich diet, and a 31 percent decreased danger in ladies who consistently ate entire grains.
- Fish: Fish is a thinning star, rich in protein, it will keep you fulfilled; additionally, it contains an extraordinary kind of fat that cools inflammation. Thousands of studies demonstrate that individuals with the most astounding blood levels of omega-3 unsaturated fats have less extensive inflammation, the very inflammation that prompts and compounds diabetes and weight issues.