Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rehan MotrawalaYour feedback matters!
Doctor sometimes I have slight blood in my spit in the early morning what could be the cause of this? rest of the day it's perfectly ok please advice remedy for the same thanks.
I have mild pain in my right testicle from 4-5 months. My all reports like x-ray and usg are clear. What should I do to get rid of this problem ?
I am suffering fungal infection near my penis area and on my hand and elbow I have upload the photo it has been around 2 months please tell how to cure it.
I not used to have breakfast for 3 to 4 years, nowadays I get headache if I don't have breakfast on time. Will this lead any issues in future? I am 31 years old.
What is the best food items to eat during dengue fever when the person is also suffering from typhoid simultaneously?
Hi i am 23 years old married before 8months I got menses jan 8 then checked pregnancy test in home I got positive result after that last month 21st feb got miscarriage at the time came to know I have pcod problem doctors suggested me to take mcbm-69 tablet and plan after one month for baby its not a big issue for next pregnancy but now almost one month completed still did not get menses. I dont know whats the issues please suggest me what I have to do next.
Sir, My father is feeling lot of stress even he can not sleep at night for 4 hours at a time can you suggest some medicine?
Hi I got a dark areas near pennis because of itch problems please help me to cure this using simple methods and using home remedies to clear tis.
Skipping roap is helpful for diabetes my height is 5.6 and weight 66 kg and I am doing 2300 skipping rope how many calories burn during this acts.
Hello Doctor ,mujhe anal sex k time bleeding hone lg Gyi thi means skin peel ho Gyi waha se skin sa dikhne lga tha. Main isko Sahi krne ke liye Kya kru i am very upset.
I have running nose, flum little thick and sore throat, little headache. I want a quick relief. Please help me out. I want medicine name ?
Sir me sex krta hu to meri penis ke upper jo skin hai vo piche ho gayi hai. To sir penis jab pant or under wear ke touch hota hai to dard hota .give solution for this problem.
I am suffering from constipation m 12 weeks pregnant and when my third month started I felt this unusual thing please help me out as I cannot take any medicines any home remedy or any medicine which is safe in pregnancy?
When there is excessive acid build-up in your body, you experience a burning sensation in your chest. This condition is called acidity.
You feel a burning sensation in your chest, your mouth tastes sour and your throat may feel sore during bouts of acidity. An antacid can give you quick relief, but sometimes, you might feel like it isn’t working very well for you. Ayurveda may help you in this case.
Ayurveda is safe, and it provides a natural way to heal acidity.
Here are some Ayurvedic remedies for acidity:
1. Bananas: The potassium in bananas is an excellent antidote to acidity. Eating a ripe banana can provide you relief from the discomforting symptoms of acidity.
2. Milk: The calcium in milk bars acid build-up and absorbs the extra acid produced. For best results, drink cold milk to ease your discomfort.
3. Mint leaves: Mint reduces acid production and cools the burning sensation in your stomach. Chop and boil some mint leaves; then drink the cooled solution for relief.
4. Tulsi: Tulsi boosts mucus production in the stomach and has antiulcer properties. To ease your discomfort, chew on 5-6 tulsi leaves.
5. Cardamom: Elaichi, or cardamom, is a multi-purpose remedy. It stimulates digestion, reduces stomach spasms, soothes the stomach lining and prevents excessive acid production. Just crush two pods of elaichi in boiling water and drink it for quick results.
6. Cloves: Cloves boost saliva production, which helps in digestion and reducing the symptoms of acidity. For relieving acidity, just bite a piece of clove and keep it in your mouth. The oils released from the clove will reduce acidity within no time.
7. Aniseed: Aniseed cools the stomach lining, which reduces the burning sensation. Simply chewing a few aniseeds or saunf seeds, can bring about instant relief.
8. Cumin: Cumin stimulates saliva production, which aids in improving digestion and metabolism. You can eat cumin seeds, or boil them in water and then drink the solution for relief.
9. Ginger: Ginger improves digestion and helps absorb and assimilate essential nutrients better. It also protects your stomach from ulcers by boosting mucus secretion, which reduces the damage to the stomach lining caused by acid.
10. Amla: Also called the Indian gooseberry, amla has high amounts of vitamin C in it, which helps in healing the agitated lining of the stomach and oesophagus. You can consume one teaspoon of gooseberry powder to prevent acidity. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a ayurveda and ask a free question.