Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rehan MotirwalaYour feedback matters!
I'm a guy, 22 years. I have allergy of dust, but my work is associated with this type of environment, kindly help me.
Hi, I have a problem of urine it was painful while going to washroom that heat will continue for some time like 5-10 min of span after that it will be normal Suggest me how can I overcome this problem.
Meri mom Ko migraine ki prob. H, week me 2/3 baar headache ho jaataa h, homeopathy ki medicine bhi chal rahi h but usse kuch ni hotaa, face PR swalling bhi ho jaati h.
Is circumcision is safe at the age of 45 and what are the benefits and disadvantage at this age. What is the total expense for this.
I am having a cough problem when I eat some thing the food get stuck in my throat and I can not breath for a minute pleaseeeee helpppppppppp.
back and neck pain are common problems for adults .The best way to deal with back . neck and other joint or muscle problem is to prevent them from happening is of 70 % of back problems are caused by activities of daily living . These can often be avoided by paying attention to your posture . lifting heavy items properly . exercising regularly and strengthening your core and sleeping on your side or back . and on a good mattress
I am 52 years old female having knee problem since 6 months. I have diagnosed with high uric acid for that I have taken full course, I have taken vitamin d injection as well my knee stiffness is not going, please advise.
Want to know about usg pelvis report as under Urinary bladder is empty Uterus appears bulky in size (80 *59 *44) and anteverted in position. endometrial junction is preserved. No evidence of focal or diffuse lesion. Both ovaries appear normal. No adnexal mass lesion. No evidence of free fluid in pod.
I am suffering from migraine from one week. Please prescribe me to the point medicine. If any ayurvedic medicine can solve this let me know. If any yogasan I will do that. Provide info in brief.
I have got small rashes on my elbow and knees. They are itchy and very irritating. What can I do to cure? Please help.
1. Why I am interested in boys not girls. 2. I'm not a gay. I'm a male person. 3. What can I do for this sexual problem.
I need stay long time when sex with my wife. Before this I have some oily liquid in my penis. So please advice me. What should I do.
Testicular torsion is one of those ailments which causes a lot of pain and might lead to a urologic emergency. This is a condition where a cord which carries blood to the testicles gets twisted and causes pain. This cord is known as the spermatic cord. When the spermatic cord is twisted, not only does it stop the normal blood flow to the testes but it may also affect the flow of blood to other parts of the scrotum. This may also result in pain in other areas of the scrotum, not directly affected by the spermatic cord.
Some of the symptoms of the twisting of the spermatic cord may include one or multiple signs among the following:-
- A painful scrotum - One of the most obvious symptoms of this condition is a pain in the scrotum which varies according to the severity of the condition. Some of these issues may be caused by deformities within the scrotum or may even be brought on by injuries faced while exercising or playing sports.
- Abdominal pain - While pain in the scrotum is an obvious symptom, it may develop later and may, in fact, infest itself in the initial phases in the form of abdominal pain. This is a tell-tale sign and if it progresses to scrotal pain, it may be a clear indication of testicular torsion.
- Unusual testes position - With the gradual onset of pain in the scrotum, another indication is the abnormal positioning of one scrotum above the other. With the spermatic cord twisted, one of the testicles may rise above the other and stay that way causing pain.
- Physical discomfort - Some patients may even face nausea and vomiting. The pain in these cases will not manifest directly but will induce these symptoms. In such cases, the patients should consult the doctor urgently.