Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Reepa Shroff

General Physician, Mumbai

Dr. Reepa Shroff General Physician, Mumbai
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

My experience is coupled with genuine concern for my patients. All of my staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well....more
My experience is coupled with genuine concern for my patients. All of my staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well.
More about Dr. Reepa Shroff
Dr. Reepa Shroff is a popular General Physician in South Mumbai, Mumbai. She is currently associated with IKA Children's Centre in South Mumbai, Mumbai. Don’t wait in a queue, book an instant appointment online with Dr. Reepa Shroff on

Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

IKA Children's Centre

Arcadia Building, 5th Floor, 502, Nariman Point, Marine Lines, Churchgate, South Mumbai. Landmark : Opp NCPA, MumbaiMumbai Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Reepa Shroff

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

How to have safe sex? Without getting fertilized. Safe to both partner and continue with safe remedies.

B.Sc., B.A.M.S., C.C.Y.P., M.D. (Ayurveda)
Ayurveda, Aligarh
Hello You can do intercourse in between safe periods. Otherwise you can use condoms or intra contrceptive devices to avoid pregnancy.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I want to get rid of my headache because it continuously occurs day after day. Please help.

PG Hom, London, BHMS
Homeopath, Mumbai
Hello , recurrent head aches can be due to migraine. You can get an mri scan done of your brain to find out if there is any major problem in the head. After that we can start the treatment for migraine.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am unable to hear from my left ear, I had undergone audiometric test, it is below the normal range, consulted ent but no satisfactory result obtained. Help if it can be cured ?

Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialist, Aurangabad
Hello, The management of your hearing loss depends on the cause. What are the findings of the audiological tests. Please give the details. [Automatically added by Lybrate] Click "Consult Dr. Shailendra Inamdar" below to consult privately with the doctor.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from viral fever and headache and body pain please suggest me some solution.

General Physician, Gurgaon
Measure your temperature and tell me reading Avoid exertion Take tablet paracetamol 500 mg after food (If No Drug Allergy) as and when required for fever more than 99 f (maximum 3 tablets with gap of 8 hr can be taken in a day) for 3 days Take proper diet homemade food like moong dal dalia, chapati etc consult privately
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from 6 month ,running nose ,nose blockage, sneezing ,cough. What should i do to cure?

MD - Homeopathy, BHMS
Homeopath, Gurgaon
You may be suffering from various Allergies. In order to help you, I need more information about your problem and health. In Allergies You can observe quick relief from homeopathic medicines And change in lifestyle: (1) Beware of House Dust mites and House dust. (2) Use nothing too hot in cold weather and use nothing too chilled in hot weather (3) Maintain regular exercise after some relief in present symptoms in order to avoid recurrent episodes of Asthma (4) Refrain from antipyretic and analgesic medicines except in case of high grade fever. (5) Avoid perfumes, scented soap,  shampoo and other such Hazardous items like Woolen clothing and other animal dander. (6) Also Avoid rice bananas and Colocassia Roots (Arvi) (7) Consume homeopathic medicines Under supervision of homeopathic consultant only.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hypertension and Sex Life

Sexologist, Vadodara
Hypertension and Sex Life

For healthy sex life hypertension must be in well controlled & for that regular medical check-up by qualified doctor is must. many patients don't take care for regular monitoring, once blood pressure is in good control. good healthy lifestyle is very very important.

1 person found this helpful

Good Afternoon Doctor, I am 23 yrs old and of female gender. I have some problems like headache almost all the day and vomiting sensation. I am unable to eat other tastes except curd rice. Though I am eating less I am gaining weight. Can I know the reasons for this all problems. Thankyou in Advance.

General Physician, Mumbai
For headache take tablet paracetamol and check your eye sight for refractive error and I will suggest you to get your blood checked for cbc tsh HbA1c and revert back with reports
Submit FeedbackFeedback

While having intercourse I accidentally inserted my penis into her anus. Will it cause any problems with her.

BASM, MD, MS (Counseling & Psychotherapy), MSc - Psychology, Certificate in Clinical psychology of children and Young People, Certificate in Psychological First Aid, Certificate in Positive Psychology
Psychologist, Palakkad
Dear Lybrate user. Inserting penis into the anus hole do not cause any health problems at all. Take care.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello, I am suffering from l4 l5 herniated disk last 3 years, recently noticed that in missionary position my penile erection does not stand for long, losing interest and desire for intercourse day by day and base of penis also bit shrinking. Can you please help by suggestions which can rejuvenate my desires again like before. I am 31 years old.?

MBBS (Gold Medalist, Hons), MS (Obst and Gynae- Gold Medalist), DNB (Obst and Gynae), Fellow- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (ACOG, USA), FIAOG
Gynaecologist, Kolkata
Sometimes herniated disk may cause nerve compression and erection problems. But it never causes loss of desire. So, loss of desire may be due to psychological cause or some organic disease in the body. If we cannot pinpoint the cause, no treatment will help you. So, please have a medical consultation done.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Please suggest me any oil for enlargement of penis size My penis size is 4.3 inches.

General Physician, Cuttack
1.Average size of penis in flaccid state is 3.6inch and in erect state is 5.6inch. 2.If the size of penis in flaccid state is less than1.6inch and less than 3inch in erect state penile lengthening may be considered 3.Don't worry about the size. 4.Consult sexologist for further advice
16 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 26 years old unmarried. I always think about sex & addicted for handshake. Please help.

MBBS, DIiploma in Yoga and Ayurveda, Diploma In Dermatology And Venerology And Leprosy (DDVL), PGDPC
Sexologist, Pune
Nothing to worry just divert your attention and excess energy to exercise running etc hobbies and life will change for the better.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from stomach pain since from two days. So what I have to do to relief from this pain any alternative for this pain please suggest me any idea to get relief from the stomach pain plzz suggest me.

General Physician, Mumbai
For stomach pain take tablet Meftalspas-Ds with rantac and Avoid spicy food in your diet and Also avoid peanuts and potatoes in your diet
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!

Ayurveda, Ambala
Dear, These are some instructions & methods for good sleep: • Frequent oil massage of head with oil relax your mind and enhances sleep. You can also do foot massage daily it destress you. * Eat food with a bowl of curd and after that off the light and go to sleep because after eating meal our brain become relax and sleep comes. • Drink a glass of milk at night daily. * Avoid the excess use of laptop and phone during night. They also cause sleeplessness. • Do not take caffeine, tea & alcohol in excess and these are stimulant,(activate) your brain result in lack of sleep. • Avoid drinking alcohol & smoking. • Do long breathing pranayams to relax the mind.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

How much NCCT (abdomen )and urine kidney function cost and. Is my kidney swollen. As I have told ultra sounds shows hydronephrosis and hydroureter. Well I just had ultra sound and KUB X-ray n some 1 told me that I have hydronephrosis n hydroureter .n which means I have fluid is increasing in my right kidney well. Is that true?

MBBS, MS - General Surgery, DNB
Urologist, Bangalore
Mister lybrate-user hydronephrosis and hydroureter evidently means increased fluid in your right kidney. However the ultrasound has not fondled the cause for your hydroureter and hydronephrosis. He required a non-contrast CT scan of the abdomen and kidney function test to determine the cause and its consequences. The blood tests may cost you anywhere between 500 to 1000 Rupees. The CT scan may cost you anywhere between 4000 to 7000 Rs.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My hearing power and my remembering power very low, I want to increase it, for that what I have to do?

General Physician, Mumbai
I will suggest you to do suryanamaskar pranayam daily as per your capacity for a minimum of six months.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Iam a diabetic. Before breakfast blood sugar is 125 and post prandial it is 150. I am on medication. I have lost 4 kgs in the last four months. I walk a lot, daily. Is my weight loss a matter of concern?

C.S.C, D.C.H, M.B.B.S
General Physician,
Please tell your weight. Possibly it is not fully controlled please check your bc, tft & hba1c ans send me the report. You take glyciphage sr twice daily and send the reports.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am an aged person. I met with an accident and my left side ankle is injured and swollen. I have taken medicines. The X-Ray shows Hairline fracture at the swelling. I am wearing Bandage and taking certain tablets. Is it enough to get cured or should I get the portion to get plastered and take rest for 15 days? Thank you,

Ayurveda, Pune
Mostly hairline fractur not required plaster but if you have more pain and any diffuculty in movement then you can do it. Take gandha tail 4 drops and lakshadi guggul in 1 cup milk morning and evening and apply murrivenna tail on locally.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am taking insulin of 16 unit per day and glucored fort tab twice daily. What should i do to control my diabetes without insulin. Or do you have better medicine prescribed as generic?

MBBS, DGO (cal)
General Physician,
When your Diabetologist has decided you need Insulin then it is right. Insulin help to prevent complications of diabetes. There is no better or bad medicine. Matter is what is required and giving you good result that is your medicine. Of course that should not cause damage to your health - your consultant definitely knows that. Trust him.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir what are tonsils? What are the symptoms for that? And how it can be prevented?

Diploma in Otorhinolaryngology (DLO), MBBS
Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialist, Bangalore
Tonsils are immunocompetent tissues which are the first line of defense against ingested or inhaled pathogens. When they get infected the person has pain in the throat / difficulty in swallowing / fever. Improving once resistance by eating a nutritious & a healthy balanced diet.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 43 yrs old I am suffering from IBS & constipation & indention problems since 10-15 yrs.

MBBS, Ph.D. Alternative medicine
Alternative Medicine Specialist, Patiala
Dear , send your complete medical history and also the reports of investigations like blood tests, ultrasound, liver function tests, etc -
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed