Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Reena UpadhyaYour feedback matters!
Hello. I am 26 years married. I have little white and brown discharge with bad odour. Is it a sign of something wrong or health problem?
Am in my pregnancy plane In other day when my period date come close I have one pimple in my face My last period date is 12th August My cycle is 28 days My question is if I pregnant may pimple Will come or not?
Iam 22 year female. I have my periods problem by every month its getting late by 5 to 10 days. This month my mom took me to put one tablet to go for temple so it takes 2 months. Is there any problem in pregnancy in future by taking those tablet? Please suggest me.
I had my periods on 23 may nd had intercourse with my bf on 4 june without precaution but taken unwanted-72 on 5 june nd again had periods on 12 june nd now m nt having periods yet M I pregnant please reply m very much tensed.
I am 35weeks pregnant. I have started drinking tetrapack milk. Also I give to my 3 year old daughter. Is tetra pack more healthier than fresh packet milk.
I have 33 years I have 5 month miscarriages in 26 jan 2015 .Now 2 months later I am again pregnant so any risk of pregnancy?
Hello Doctor, I am 30 years old. How can I ensure that I am ovulating regularly? Can ovulation detection kits help me? I am planning to buy I Know ovulation kit. But from when do I start testing. I have a regular cycle of 28 days. From which day of my cycle do I start testing and which time of the day coz I am working women. I want to conceive soon.
Last week I had unprotected sex with my partner. Same day she had unwanted 72 but there is no such bleeding. What is the best possible way to avoid pregnancy. Please Advice.
Im suffering for irregular mensural problem from beginning, I had treatment so many time. It goes good sometimes. But now its been 2 months it did not happen. I feel so heavy and congested due to this. Please suggest.
Violet It's one month and half that my period didn't come! I'm concerned about being pregnant! I've done two pregnancy tests but they were negative! Is it possible for me to be pregnant? If not what should I do to make my period com faster cause I'm really worried!
Hi doc my daughter is not having her periods regularly since 1year what should I do. She is very shy doesn't want to visit doctor.
Are you fed up of tweezing, shaving or waxing the unwanted hair, then laser hair removal is the right option for you. Unwanted hair removal from different parts of the body is not only time consuming, but is also a very boring chore, which needs to be carried out on regular intervals. On top of it, the process is accompanied with the worry of bruising skin and often resulting in patches. With laser hair removal, the process has become easier and hassle free.
As per the laser hair removal process, a laser beam hits the individual hair follicle after passing through the skin. The intense heat of the laser damages the hair follicle, which inhibits future hair growth. Laser hair removal effectively slows hair growth and typically takes multiple laser hair removal sessions to completely get rid of the unwanted hair. The laser hair removal is most opted for areas such as female facial hair, bikini line hair and back hair for men. The process is most suited for people with light skin and dark hair.
Laser hair removal therapy has been classified in five methods. Although they are all different, but they function on one same principle of converting light to heat producing effect of laser. Lasers can selectively target dark, coarse hairs while leaving the surrounding skin undamaged. The process does not require any recovery time which allows one to return to work immediately.
- Ruby Laser Hair Removal was the first cosmetic laser hair removal system. The wavelength of this laser is 694 nm. The laser damages the hair follicles keeping surrounding tissues and structures in the skin safe. It gives long term hair free results and any hair regrowth is thinner, finer and patchier than previous growth. The built-in cooling system continuously cools the skin and is least painful in comparisons with other laser hair removal systems. It can be used on small areas of skin and slow laser repetition rate resulting in better and long treatment times.
- Alexandrite Laser Hair Removal works in a similar manner as the Ruby Laser hair removal system. The wavelength used in this system is 755 nm, which is in the red infrared part of the light spectrum. It is the fastest available laser hair removal treatments. It has excellent penetration rate and can cover large areas of skin. It also work great on albino skin and freckled skin, on which many other laser hair removal systems are ineffective. It is effective on skin with white to olive tones with thinner hair types. It is not suitable for dark skin as the skin pigment can change.
- Diode Laser Hair Removal are made up of diodes or semiconductors operating at wavelength of 800 - 810nm. It can be used effectively darker skin coupled with thick, coarse hair making it popular with men due to its effectiveness on back and chest hair. It is the next most useful hair removal light source and the most promising laser for hair removal. The Diode laser features a longer wavelength and thus able to provide better results among dark-skinned people. This laser provides safer and deeper penetration into the skin layer. Large areas of the body tend to recover faster.
- Nd:YAG Laser Hair Removal is the most advanced type of laser hair removal system. It works at wavelengths of 1064 nm in a double frequency mode, which creates green light at 532nm wavelengths. It is effective on all skin types, including Asian and dark skin tones. It has a fast rate of repetition and can be used on larger areas of skin.
- IPL or Intense Pulse Light Hair Removal system is a non-coherent laser. It is flexible than laser hair removal, as there is no set laser wavelength. For this treatment parameters are set to suit one's individual needs, giving one a personalised treatment. It can cover large areas of skin and has smaller risk of damaging surrounding tissues.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin or hair related problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.