Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Reena Narnolia
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Reena NarnoliaYour feedback matters!
And also how to get light on skin which medicine or face washes good to use. And clarina is an medicine it work on acne or not.
How to look fair? List out the creams or face wash that can make me fair, or say some ayurvedic treatments to look beautiful.
Hi doctor, I am trying all ways to improve my skin tone to be even to match my body color it's fair when compared to face. As per dermatologist I have used list of Skin lightening cream like biluma, golite, adalpene, livelite and kojivit ultra but no use instead my skin become darker and I can see scars are appearing on face after using this creams. I stopped all this creams and started home remedies they are pretty good I am using curd and tumeric on face and at night vitamin E and olive oil with aloe Vera gel on face Can you please suggest me some safe and effective skin lightening without any side effects. I don't want to go for chemical peel and laser treatment due to my skin sensitivity and I am getting engaged I don't want to take any chance now. I am using Photostable sunscreen and good health diet like veg food ,8 hr slp drink water. I would be really thankful if you can advise me on same.
I have little bit of pimples and hair falling problem too. Please provide me some remedies. I would be thankful.
How to get rid of pimples and oily skin? Even after applying face wash my skin is getting oily with in an hour.
I am 22 year old male having problem in growing beard. As a youngster I am also love to have thick beard. If it have any cream or gel suggest me the best.
Hi, I am dealing with the problem of acne and acne scars on my face since 5 years and want to get rid of them, what should I do?
Breakfast is the most significant meal of the day which helps in boosting the energy which will empower people to carry on all through the day. Having a platter of healthy breakfast improves physical and mental health, and it should ideally be low in fat, cholesterol and sodium content and high in minerals, proteins and vitamins content. Preparation of conventional and nutritious meals in the morning is becoming rare due to our preoccupation with different tasks, and this is where the role of cornflakes comes into being.
Cornflakes are widely acknowledged breakfast cereal and help in preparing meals in almost no time. It is low in fat, provides energy and is highly nutritious. And, the best part is that the cornflakes come in different flavours and are easily available in the market worldwide. The breakfast cereal is produced by combining sugar with milled corn and high fructose corn syrup. It is proven that these flakes offer an easy utilisation of the minerals, vitamins and other nutrients than its non-milled counterparts.
There are different varieties of cornflakes, which include:
- Cornflakes with milk: Cornflakes are a protein rich food. Protein is essential for the red blood cells and for the right functioning of the antibodies which resist infection. Having this type of cornflakes helps in the regulation of the hormones and enzymes as well as repairing body tissues.
- Frosted cornflakes: This cornflakes meal is particularly desirable for growing children. They are considered a rich source of protein, calcium and mineral and the added sugar gives the energy to function properly.
- Honey Cornflakes: Honey cornflakes are quite favourite among kids and adults alike. As they are rich in all the nutrients whereas honey provides thiamin, niacin, riboflavin along with vitamin B6 and vitamin B12. So, you should consider adding this cereal to your daily meals.
- Almond cornflakes: Like honey cornflakes, this variant also combines the goodness of both almonds and cornflakes. Almonds help to improve mental health, strengthens muscles and tissues, prolongs life, and enhances the texture of skin and hair. It is also found beneficial in curing cough and preventing asthma. Thus, you must invest in almond cornflakes for its high nutritional value.
- Carotenoid cornflakes: You can also look for cornflakes rich in beta-cryptoxanthin which is required for improving the health of lungs and prevention of lung cancer. It also assists in promoting cardiovascular health when consumed at moderate levels every day. It is also recommended for individuals suffering from renal issues, and the carotid pigment is associated with prevention of muscular cancer.
- Crushed cornflakes: Though this is not any distinct type of cornflakes, it can be purchased separately and taken in place of breadcrumbs. They make a healthy breakfast when you combine crushed cornflakes with yogurt, pudding or plain milk.
These are the primary variants of the cornflakes, and each of them offers a host of benefits which make them a preferred choice in daily snacks and breakfast. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!