Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. ReenaYour feedback matters!
My age is 18 now. I'm a male. My breast goes a little bit increasing tell ways to stop increasing breast.
Hello doctor, I got a small size ovarian cyst in july. Doctor gave me femilon and height tablets and my cyst was resolved. I never got my periods missed, my periods are regular. After cyst was resolved, there was a normal bleeding for two months but now I am getting light periods for about two months, I don't need to change a pad on first day. Also I am getting my periods 9-10 days late for the past two months. I am not taking care of my health also due to my exams, I am not eating my food on time plus m not doing any exercise, my haemoglobin is also less, haemoglobin is 10g/dl. What should I do? Is it normal? How can I get my periods normal and on time? Am I suffering from pcos?
Hai I am 23 years old female ,now 2 month pregnant, but I don't need baby now becz I am unmarried. So my question is in this stage abortion is possible or not. If possible means what is way to do this? Surgery or medicine?
Got lump in breast consulted doc sugsted fnac. Result smear studied r paucicellular&show predominantly mature adipose tissue frags. Bgrond shows few anucleate squames. No epitical elmts seen, no evidence of malignant cells seen" what it means n wts the treatment.
I am 17 year old girl I got intimate with my bf last week he touch my vagina but did not ejaculate nor put finger in it we had wore clothes he just rubbed his penis on my vagina I don't think so sperm has reached there but still have doubt shall I get periods what will happen if I am pregnant.
1st may 2016 was my 1st marriage anniversary, we are trying for baby from last 8 months. Please suggests what we do.
These gluten-free, fibrous foods prepare you for a long day of of work ahead. It forms a great breakfast choice for vegetarians; it contains more protein than other foodgrains, in terms of quality and quantity.
Oats have a host of vitamins and minerals to make it a perfect meal for you. It has various health benefits:
1. Oats are energy boosters since they are high in carbohydrates. It also contains b-complex vitamins which help in production of energy.
2. Oats are low on calories and keep you full for a longer time, keeping cravings away. This helps you eat less but lose weight in a healthy manner. Your blood pressure, too, is kept under control.
3. It has complex carbohydrates which slowly break down to simple sugars. This prevents the blood sugar levels from rising high. Starting your day with oats helps to keep blood sugars under control for the rest of the day.
4. Oats contain fibers known as beta glucans which can lower the bad cholesterol (ldl), thus, preventing the risk of heart diseases. They also contain unique antioxidants called avenanthramides which also prevent cardiovascular diseases.
5. The soft fiber in oats makes it a perfect food for people with gastritis, colitis and any other digestive issues. Its high fiber content regularizes the bowel movement and cure constipation.
6. Lignans, a type of phytochemical in oats, reduce the risk of breast and colon cancer and also causes the stools to become bulky which can dilute and eliminate cancer causing agents.
7. Selenium and beta glucans in oats help to enhance the immune system and eliminate the bacteria from the body faster protecting us from bacterial infections.
Sprinkling a handful of chopped dates adds more value to your oatmeal: it helps you avoid that spoonful of sugar and also contributes to a healthy heart.
So, with every new sunrise, you ought to be looking forward to a lip-smacking, nutritious breakfast!
Hi...i hv 6 months baby..aftr delivry i gaind 15 kg wt..my age is 27 and ht is 5'5...theres period problm also aftr delivry..and not enough brestfeed come aftr delivry..plz suggest tips for weight lose
How to take folic acid to get pregnant. I want to conceive. I am trying to conceive since from 5 months.
My last period was started on 3rd Feb and it finished on 6th Feb night. I had unprotected sex 6-7 times on 7th Feb. Is there any possibility of pregnancy. If there is such a possibility thn what should I do now to prevent unwanted pregnancy. Pls help me. My menstruation cycle is of 35-40 days.
I have some sex problems in my wife. She is satisfied soon and her disease no more only one time. I wanna grow her sex stamina Please give me a solution.
Limit carbohydrates; high insulin levels appear to inhibit ovulation in place of bad carbs like cookies cakes white bread and white rice include good carbs which contain fiber like fruit vegetables beans and whole grains.
Bean diet; plant protein comes with healthy fats and is relatively low in calories and can be helpful for weight loss
Go leafy; leafy greens like spinach romaine arugula broccoli and other dark leafy greens are high in folate, a b vitamins that improve ovulation
Whole milk; consume one or two servings a day of whole milk or other full-fat dairy foods such as yogurt as less non and low-fat dairy
No trans fat; avoid trans fats (found primarily in baked and snack foods animal products french fries and margarine) which increase insulin resistance