Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Reena GuptaYour feedback matters!
Kindly tell me sum food medicine or exercise to help increase my semen thickness as I am a diabetic n under insulin control.
Hello sir. I am 19. From past 3 years I have been suffering from severe hair loss. So, please give any solution for my problem. Thank you.
Doctor Sir, This my blood details this is the under line by the reports. I am diabetic person since 5 years my age 43 yrs. Please see my average blood sugar reports & cholesterol reports TOTAL CHOLESTEROL PHOTOMETRY 213 mg/dl 125 - 200 HDL CHOLESTEROL - DIRECT PHOTOMETRY 51 mg/dl 35-80 LDL CHOLESTEROL - DIRECT PHOTOMETRY 105 mg/dl 85 - 130 TRIGLYCERIDES PHOTOMETRY 246 mg/dl 25 - 200 TC/ HDL CHOLESTEROL RATIO CALCULATED 4.2 Ratio 3.0 - 5.0 LDL / HDL RATIO CALCULATED 2.1 Ratio 1.5 - 3.5 VLDL CHOLESTEROL CALCULATED 49.2 mg/dl 5 - 40 NON-HDL CHOLESTEROL CALCULATED 162.5 m HbA1c H. P. L. C 7.2 % BASOPHILS - ABSOLUTE COUNT 0.00721 X 10? / ?L 0.02 - 0.10 EOSINOPHILS - ABSOLUTE COUNT 0.23 X 10? / ?L 0.02 - 0.50 IMMATURE GRANULOCYTES (IG) 0.02 X 10? / ?L 0.03 TOTAL RBC 4.83 X 10^6/?L Male: 4.5-5.5 Female: 3.9-4.8 NUCLEATED RED BLOOD CELLS Nil X 10? / ?L Nil in adults NUCLEATED RED BLOOD CELLS % Nil % Nil in adults HEMOGLOBIN 14.7 g/dL Male: 13-17 Female: 12-15 HEMATOCRIT (PCV) 41.16 % Male: 40-50 Female: 36-46 MEAN CORPUSCULAR VOLUME (MCV) 110.6 fL 83-101 MEAN CORPUSCULAR HEMOGLOBIN (MCH) 30.4 pq 27-32 MEAN CORP. HEMO. CONC (MCHC) 27.5 g/dL 31.5-34.5 RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WIDTH - SD (RDW-SD) 66.7 fL 39 - 46 RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WIDTH (RDW-CV) 16.1 % 11.6-14 PLATELET DISTRIBUTION WIDTH (PDW) 23.2 fL 9.6-15.2 MEAN PLATELET VOLUME (MPV) 14.3 fL 6.5-12.0 PLATELET COUNT 120 X 10? / ?L 150-400 PLATELET TO LARGE CELL RATIO (PLCR) 59.5 % 19.7 - 42.4 PLATELETCRIT (PCT) 0.12 % 0.19 - 0.39.
I am 56 years old DM2 2013, my weight is 89 kgs Sugarpp81, ff110,hb1c 5.4% Tell should I reduce galvus 50+500 mg.
Hi sir I am 30 years old I have problem of suffering and cold running nose any time last since five years I have done lot f treatment for the same.
Acne results from overactive sebaceous glands that produce excess sebum, which clogs pores and results in inflammation. This condition is quite common among women once they reach their puberty. Acne might leave behind scars on the spots, making it worrisome for the sufferer because of cosmetic reasons.
There are various treatments that you may adopt to get rid of acne scars:
- Laser and filler treatments: Laser treatments for acne scars uses a technique called laser skin resurfacing, which increases collagen (the skin’s building blocks) production and balances out the skin. Collagen is a skin protein that helps in covering up the acne scars. Another treatment known as ‘ablative laser’ facilitates new skin production by vaporizing the scars. Filler injections help in removing deep recesses left by acne.
- Avoid sun exposure: Continuous exposure to the sun will slow down the healing process. The rays of the sun bring about chemical changes in the body that aggravate the condition. Use a sunscreen that has a SPF count (sun protection factor) of 30 or more. Avoid being in the sun for long hours as it can lead to serious complications, even skin cancer.
- Don’t squeeze your pimples: Picking and squeezing your troubled spots can cause further damage and inflammation. It can cause the bacteria to penetrate deeper into the skin and cause damage to the collagen. The scars occur due to damage to collagen structure of the skin.
- Have a little patience: You need to be patient to allow the scars to heal. After a breakout, blood vessels supply nutrients that provide nourishment to the skin. With time, collagen starts to form and evens out the problematic areas of the skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.
Hii there. Im suffering from psoriasis. Im using some momate cream for this. For some time its okay but after few days its coming back. I want to get rid of it. For this can I go to homeopathy or allopathy else ayurveda. Please suggest me which type of treatment will give the best result, thank you.
Diarrhea since one week took tablets from local stores no use any suggestions frequent stools which are in red black & mucus colors ? Any medication.
Hello my age is 23, still I'm not growing facial hair like beard and moustache. So, Wat is the solution. Should I take any care.
Hi sir my name is sanjay s piwate and I am a teacher on private school and I am very fat and unhealthy due to fatty foods and my work give me the good advice to keep my body healthy.
I have tendency to catch cold easily. I have not under any clinical situation earlier. What should do I?
Hives is a very common condition and about 20% of the world has got it at some point in their lives. There are many causes to it ranging from blood transfusions to certain allergic reactions to food. It starts off as an itchy patch of skin but slowly swells and turns into red welts. There are certain factors which makes the itching worse including stress, alcohol and scratching the area of skin which was itchy in the first place.
Here are all the causes and symptoms of hives:
- Food: Allergic reactions to foods such as nuts, eggs and shellfish are a common cause of hives.
- Medications: Certain medications also have a side effect of causing hives. Penicillin and sulfa are two of the antibiotics, which can cause hives. Ibuprofen and Aspirin are also two other medications, which are commonly known to cause hives.
- Infections: Both bacterial and viral infections can lead to hives. Strep throat, urinary tract infections, common cold and hepatitis are some of many bacterial and viral infections, which may cause hives.
- Stimuli: Certain factors such as temperature, pressure, sun exposure and other physical stimuli may cause hives as well.
- Plants and animals: Dander in animals are the flakes of skin in their fur. Moreover, coming into contact with certain poisonous plants may cause hives.
- Insects: When insects sting or bite you, you may get hives.
- Latex: Latex is a type of rubber used in many types of clothing. It has been said that wearing clothing made out of latex can cause hives.
- Pollen: Pollen is a light powdery substance produced by plants such as oak trees. It travels through the air and may cause hives if it comes into contact with your skin.
- Bumps: Itchy red bumps appear on the skin when you have hives. Sometimes, the bumps can be skin-colored as well.
- Blanching: When the bumps turn white after you press them, it is known as blanching. Blanching is the only clear symptom of hives.