Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RedkarYour feedback matters!
I am 26 year married woman I feel very elastic to my vagina from few months I want to be tightened it please give me a positive way to do.
I am 20 years old taking a tablet of ovabless daily. I had sex on 1st and 6th april and took I pill on both days. I got my periods on 13 april i.e. My regular date. I had sex on 26th april but condom slipped so I took another ipill and there wad bleeding on 3rd may till 6th may. Again had sex on 26 may but condom broke so took ipill and bleeding came on 4th june which lasted 3-4 days. I had sex after that but protected and last date was 29 june. I didn't had my periods till date. I used 8 urine pregnancy test till now each one showed negative. But I have experienced crams in stomach as if my periods are about to come but they doesn't and white fluid discharge from vagina. What should I do?
Hi i Am not getting by periods for the past 1 years I decreased my weight now spotting is thr but still no heavy flow I masturbated many tyms I git fluids also but still prblm remains same can you help me.
Hi I am 10 weeks pregnant. My TT3 and TT4 levels are normal in range but TSH is 5.17 (ref range 0.6 to 3.4). I didn't had thyroid before pregnancy. Does it go away after delivery? Please answer me.
What Are The Chances Of Getting Preg! If A Girl Is On Periods For 5Days And Had Protected Sex With Her Partner Using A Male Condom. On 6th Day of Her Periods, When Her Period Cycle is 30. Suppose She Miss Her Periods And It's Day 5 Her Periods Haven't Arrived. And Any Medicine Easily Available In Medical Stores That Can Avoid Pregnancy At This Point.?
My aunt is suffering from fisher from last 3-4 month. Doctor advise for operate. But she want to take a treatment without operation. So please tell me what is the treatment for pisher.
An indian kitchen is full of health benefits. Indian cooking is such that almost every ingredient has some benefit or another.
Few herbs and their benefits are:
1. Garlic is a cure: raw garlic has immense health properties. It has cancer prevention and cure properties, boosts the immune system, cures infections & allergic reactions, cures colds, fevers & flu apart from having anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-viral properties. What one needs to do it eat half to one clove of garlic every single day. This will maintain immunity and prevention of internal infections. Ear infections can be treated with garlic and oil. This oil can be made by adding 5-6 cloves of chopped garlic in olive oil, keeping it aside for three to four days. After that, strain the oil and keep in a tight bottle.
2. Ginger, peppermint and fennel for stomach - these everyday food items aid digestion, digestive cramps and relieve gas. They also help heartburn and stop nausea & vomiting. These herbs are ideal for your digestion, making life easy. All three can be consumed in the form of tea.
3. Cinnamon for weight loss - has anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties. It is also good for weight loss. It has been proven that it kills bacteria and viruses up to almost 100%. It is advised to include it in tea or have a pinch of cinnamon powder with your early morning lemon-honey water.
4. Aloe vera completely heals - aloe vera has anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and antiviral properties. It is also known to heal burns and wounds, soothes stomach and helps multiple skin ailments.
5. Oregano fights diseases - oregano is a powerful antibiotic and happens to be more effective in neutralizing germs in comparison to chemical antibiotics.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
Hi, I am 24 year old girl and got married 9 months ago. I have more bleeding these days. Before marriage my period cycle was 35- 40 days and also bleeding was happening for 4-5 days. But after marriage also same late cycle continues and now last 3 months bleeding continues for 10- 15 days. Last month, my period started 12 Jan and it is still bleeding more and more. I have been diagnosed by one gynecologist also. She scanned me and told bleeding will stop after 2-3 days, it stopped after two days but again after 2 more days it started bleeding and it is more and more. I am very scared. Please suggest what to do. Thanks.
I am not getting menses since 2 months 10 days So, that I went to hospital for check up And doctor said me to use cyclenorm-P & E tablets for three days and doctor also said to do some tests like (Haemogram, Random blood sugar, T3,T4, TSH (THYROID profile)) And got those tests results. I am mentioning T3 test results And in that they mentioned pregnancy 1st 2nd & 3rd trimesters in Biological Reference Interval. What that means I am scared of my result It means that I am pregnant? Can you please say be the answer by seeing the below result plzzz. I'll be so thankful for your answer TOTAL T3 (Triiodothyronine) :- Value observed is:- 93.2 ng/dL And Biological Reference Interval:- Adults:- 20-50 yr: 70-204 ng/dL 50-90 yr: 40-181 ng/dL Paediatric Ranges: Cord blood: 30-70 ng/dL Newborn :75-260 ng/dL 1-5 yr. :100-260 ng/dL 5-10 yr: 90-240 ng/dL 10-20 yr. :80-210 ng/dL Pregnancy :- First trimesters: 81-190 ng/dL 2nd & 3rd trimesters :- 100-260 ng/dL please examine and answer me plz.
Vulvovaginal candidiasis refers to the infection of the vagina, accompanied by itching in the vulva. It is caused by a particular strand of yeast known as candida albicans. There are several reasons, which contribute to the onset of vulvovaginal candidiasis, some of them are:
- Pregnancy: Pregnancy is a time when the body of a woman undergoes a plethora of changes. With the upsurge of certain hormones, this is also the most potent time when they tend to suffer from vulvovaginal candidiasis.
- Higher dose of estrogen: Estrogen is responsible for maturing the vagina as well as provides glycogen which facilitates the growth of candida albicans. Subsequently, older and younger women, who are less prone to estrogen disorder, suffer the least from vulvovaginal candidiasis.
- Uncontrolled diabetes: Those women who suffer from uncontrolled diabetes for a long period of time are more susceptible to vulvovaginal candidiasis. Although the accurate reason is yet to be known, according to research, the presence of excessive glucose in the blood triggers the production of yeast in the vulva and the vagina.
- Weak immune system: A strong immune system is a boon, which only few people enjoy. Consequently, the very reverse, a weak immune system is extremely fatal, one that invites several complications; vulvovaginal candidiasis being one of them.
- Stress: Excessive stress and exhaustion may also be considered as a probable reason that causes imbalance in your system.
- Hormone replacement therapy: Estrogen is commonly held as a possible culprit that causes vulvovaginal candidiasis. Therefore in those hormonal replacement therapies, where estrogen is artificially administered into the body significantly increases the risk of an impending vulvovaginal candidiasis.
In spite of its frequent occurrences, it is possible to treat this infection. Some of the ways by which it can be done are:
- Anti-fungal cream: Those creams, which negate the growth of fungus are, for obvious reasons considered as the most preferred choice to combat vulvovaginal candidiasis. There are plenty of anti-fungal creams available in the market, which can be misleading, therefore you must choose wisely.
- Diflucan: This medication works wonders in treating vulvovaginal candidiasis. This must be orally administered under the doctor's supervision to enjoy the results.