Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Razia Sultana ContractorYour feedback matters!
I am a diabetic n taking medicine for this but how do I know that it is type one or type 2 diabetes. ?
I having sex on daily basis only avoid when my wife is on period. Is it ok or I have to avoid sex on daily basis. My wife also enjoy the same.
Q: Hi I need some help. Generally people suffer from early ejaculation however I am suffering from delayed. What could be the problem. While having sex I generally enter my wife however, I loose my erection after 3-4 minutes and thereafter it becomes impossible to enter my wife. We are also planning to start to conceive however this way we do try to have sex 2-3 times a week but I only manage to cum inside her once every 4-5 times we try. What could be the problem and what is the solution Can I use any sex toy or medicine to help this. And what is also the long term solution. Please help. Also I live in india so I may need solution accordingly.
Skin itching, when I am using levocetirizine tablet one day relief then next day same itching please give the solution.
I am suffering from dry cough few last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hand can you suggest what should be done.
My wife is on a chemo therapy - she looses WBC counts during the cycles, Can you suggest the food intake that increases w b c counts.
I am go for pass out my stool 5 times In a day, but I can't able in clean my bowl in 2 times. When I pass out my stool the peristalsis movement are stop after first pressure and all other stool is present in my bowl. After 2 hours. Which irritates my bowl and create peristalsis movement and I have go again for pass out my stool but peristalsis movement are stop after first pressure. So please ask me any physical exercise or natural, treatment. For regular peristalsis movement and clean my bowl in 1 or 2 times in day so please help me.
We are married since 1 year and we stayed together for 6 months then my husband went to dubai. He is coming on 30th may. In this what type of food we both should have to enjoy our sex life nicely. We are also planning for a baby now so when to have sex and when to stop ols advise both. I also have hair growth on face how to remove it in home. Also advise if go for laser will it be harmful for pregnancy. Pls pls advise properly for all above questions.
What causes the blisters on the skin. And coming water from blisters is it dangerous. please help. Suffering from last 3 years. Not cured. Thank you .
My half head is paining severely and I am not able to sleep .when I walk it pain more. Please help me.
Suffering from piles problem for last 2 months, but haven't consult any doctor or don't have any idea of its present stage. Please recommend relevant advice for this.
My father in law age 53 year old having heart disease two artery is blocked more than 95 percent he has not good financial condition kindly advice the treatment and hospital as per situation.
Hello sir, my father is suffering from migraine and the pain is in only left portion of brain and the pain is horrible can you tell us some home remedies in case medicine is not working or not available?
Sir my when I am going to sex and wear a condom then my penis gets down What was the reason is this I cannot enjoy sex.
I'm 30 years old male Suffering from Azoospermia. Sperm Count = 0 Testosterone = Low. Please advise.
My skin is very oily and in every 5 mins my face gets sweaty. What should I do to have glow on my face and sweat free?
Seasonal allergies are usually characterized by sneezing, coughing and other allergic reactions. Also known as hay fever and allergic rhinitis, the condition tends to appear only during certain seasons of the year. The disease is triggered by changes in the weather and exposure to certain allergens like dust. The allergens cause the body to release histamine into the blood thus, resulting in symptoms of allergy.
The symptoms of seasonal allergy are:
- Congestion in the nose
- You may experience a blocked and runny nose
- You may have an itchy nose
Ayurveda is a holistic method of treatment that focuses on improving your overall well-being. The various Ayurvedic remedies for treating seasonal allergies are:
- Restrict Dairy Intake: You need to cut dairy out of your diet as dairy products have all the characteristics of a cold food. They tend to create imbalance in the “kapha” dosha in the body, thus leading to various diseases.
- Ayurvedic Detox: Consider doing an Ayurvedic detoxification to cleanse the body of the various toxins. It helps in smoothing out the “dosha” balance and hence improves your overall well-being.
- Nasya: This process requires you to put drops of medicated oils inside your nostrils. This lubricates the nasal cavity and prevents the allergens from causing an allergic reaction in the body.
- Eat More Warm Foods: Try to eat warm and cooked foods as much as possible. Eating frozen foods is not recommended as the nutrients from the food may not be absorbed properly owing to a weak digestive system which may be the result of a bout of severe seasonal allergies. Include foods such as soups and porridge and you have a perfect dish to gorge on.
- Exercise on a Regular Basis: Make sure you exercise on a regular basis to improve your fitness levels and also to keep a check on your weight. Certain “yoga” poses such as the downward dog and the cobra help to improve the digestive process. Add cardio workouts such as running and swimming to improve the health of the lungs.
- Add Spices: Add spices to your cooking such as turmeric or garlic as they help in rejuvenating the respiratory system.