Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
I am 19 years old and I feel aged as my hair colour is white instead of black from last 2 years I am taking homeopathic course what should I do.
Hello sir. I am 2 year old unmarried boy I usually masturbate 4 times in a week I want to came out from this habit of masturbate .but when ever I tries not to masturbate I can't control my self .i also feel that I not able to perform proper sex and eject very quickly after 4-5 minute.
I have lot of hair fall these days, what should I do so that my hair fall can be stop and looks as they before?
I am facing a bad lower back pain and I want to get rid of it, please suggest some exercises to help me.
I am 30 years old girl and I am single. Last month my periods came after one week late from my date. Now, this month my period did not start and also 10 days have been passed from the actual date. Can you suggest the reason. Should I consult to Dr.
I want to reduce my stomach fat and for this I am drinking lemon water with honey in warm water early in the morning. Is this helpful?
Hi I am 27 years old and I am 5 days late to period . My last date of period is 20-6-2016 and on July 25 I checked for pregnancy it is negative. Doctor suggested me to take cap. Hald sr for getting periods . I am confused actually I am trying for pregnancy. What shall I do now should I use tablet for getting periods, or wait for few days for confirmation. please help me.
Hello sir, my name is prajwal, my age is 20 my height is 5'2" can I increase my height by few inches I.e. 3 or 4 inches? My weight is 52 kg.
Hello sir. Teeth problem when I brush then my gums leave bloood I mean gum bleeding it happens any time any where. I consulted to the dentist but he told me that you have no pairia you have no problem but am feed up with gum bleeding.
I have a decent skin. But I've seen people with flawless clean skin. I wonder what do they do. Is it something that they eat, or is it something that they apply on their skin?
Vitamin A is essential for various body functions, the most important are vision, immunity, skin and hair health and correct genetic transcription. Signs of vitamin A toxicity include bone pain, brittle nails, hair loss, fatigue, dry and fissured skin and abnormal liver function. Deficiency of Vitamin A leads to night blindness.
Some interesting fatcs about vitamin A:
- Vitamin A is a fat soluble vitamin, thus requires fat for effective absorption.
- Normal level of vitamin A required for proper body functioning is about 3000 mg per day. A person could also end up eating more of Vitamin A on a regular basis, which could lead to vitamin A toxicity. If it is consumed from natural sources, it is not harmful; however, if synthetic vitamin A is consumed, it may end up as a toxin in the body.
- Every 100 g of sweet potato contains about 19200 IU of vitamin A. Sweet potato can be consumed in cooked, baked, cubed, raw or frozen form. It can be used in multiple ways and is one of the most vitamin A rich foods.
- Carrots is the most popular rich source of vitamin A. Every child knows that carrots are good for vision and eye health. Carrots can also be consumed in baked, cooked, raw or frozen form. Every 100 g of carrot contains about 17000 IU of carrot, which more than takes care of daily requirements.
- Green leafy vegetables are another rich source of vitamin A. This could be spinach, lettuce, beet greens, turnip greens, collards, kale, or other greens. Each of them contains sufficient amounts of vitamin A, and including about 100 g provides about 14000 IU of vitamin A. These can be used as salad dressings or cooked with lentils to make variety of dishes.
- The liver from any animal is the most effective nonvegetarian source of vitamin A. Consuming liver 2 to 3 times per day gives sufficient amounts vitamin A for men, women and children. Cod liver oil, which are available widely in the market are also a good source, if meat is not available.
- Dry fruits, such as apricots, which are sundried and used when there is no season for apricots, are another rich source of vitamin A. Dried peaches and prunes are also good sources for this vitamin.
- Consuming about 2 egg yolks per day provides all the required vitamin A for your body. It does contain cholesterol, but the body does need small amount of cholesterol too for various functions.
- Dairy products, such butter and cream from cow's milk which are especially fed on grass are again great sources of vitamin A.
- Small amounts of vitamin A are also present in cantaloupe melons, pumpkins, squash fruits, beetroot, bell peppers and most importantly in seasonal fruits.