Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Urologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of UTI
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Enlarged Prostate
Treatment of H.I.V
Treatment of Urine Stone
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Treatment of Urinary Tract Problems
Treatment of Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy
Treatment of Blood in Semen
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment of Impotence
Treatment of Bladder Cancer
Submit a review for Dr. RavindraYour feedback matters!
My daughter is 4 years old, few days back she hold her urine almost for 7-8 hours and now she feels pain while passing urine. Also she is going toilet in every hour.
Burning sensation while urinating. I took citralka for three days thrice a day last week along with norflox 400mg twice a day for three days. Again from today i am having burning.
Having stone in left kidney since 4 years Size: 11 cm It's very painful No drinks, no smoking Allergic to sour food.Please tell sir .
My age 21. Am male and pain through pass urine after three days to start puss. Am go to doctor he suggest the culture and senstivity test result is negative, so suggest how to solve the problem.
Whenever I sit down, I feel pain inside my rectum. This happens more often after my stool. It feels like I've to go to washroom again. Stools are semi-formed & rounded shaped lump. 7 days ago I had blood on my stools too. Whenever I go to washroom it is more of gas passing than stool passing. Whenever I sit down I feel pressure on my anus and rectum. It feels urgency to go to washroom It is sometimes accompanied by vomiting. So it is very difficult for me to sit. I'm missing my college from last 2 months. Recently I had got UTI as EColi was found in my urine. I took up Levoflox tab. And there was high SGPT SGoT so I took Heptral tab. And everything was fine. But suddenly this rectum problem has started again. Suggest me a solution.
My husband got fever again n again we did urine test on n which pus cell are 30-50hpf and RBC 5-10 .Is it serious what should we do? He is 31 year.
Helo, I am using olmat 20 amh. Urine is passing so many times-age-44. Can I use continuously. What is this side effect. Once upon a time doctor told me that my kidney is smaller than normal. Please advice.
My age is 80 years and large prostate. I am taking Dutas T for last 2-3 years and urine flow is mostly normal. Is Excess of Dutas T is harmful?
Hello Dr. My son s 15 months old suffering from urine infection for past a week. We took urine test pus cell came as 0-1 where's as urine culture came as e-coli 10^4 col. My ped. Suggested to c urologist. Yesterday he retract the skin n asked to apply betadine ointment. And advices to apply coconut oil n asked to puldown ever day till one year. This s the second time he s getting this infection. Please advice me. I need the permanent solution. My ped. Suggested to do circumcision where's my urology saying not needed. My son s suffering this pblm every time. Wat the treatment I'm giving s correct or not. Please advice. Even he s putting more pressure to pass motion also. Today we went for check up. My urology told he s perfectly alright. Please advice whether that infection has cured due to this retract.
I have problem of stone in kidney due to this I have great pain in my penis when I do masturbation is this for my stone or another reason of this pain please tell me the reason of this pain please provide me information regarding that.
My daughter has gal balder stone problem of 10-11 mm size. She has taken so many ayurvedic medicines including the apple juice therapy, 2-3 times. Now we are planning for surgery. Can any one suggest a guaranteed treatment without surgery?
The medical term used for kidney disease is Nephrosis and it is seldom also known as the nephritic syndrome. There are a lot of likely causes for this condition and it is detected by carrying out urine test. The treatment for Nephrosis is a long term treatment and done mainly to prevent kidney failure. The kidney disease is very painful and occurs in people of all age groups. It is very important for people who are new to kidney disease that they know about the nine things they should do to stay strong.
Important information on kidney disease:
- The feeling of helplessness on occurrence of kidney disease can be overcome by educating yourself. Individuals should learn everything about kidney disease and can gain vital information even from the Internet.
- It is very obligatory that the advice of the doctor be followed by an individual suffering from Kidney disease. It is not indispensable that the kidney disease always leads to failure of kidney and to keep your kidney healthy and stay away from any damage, it is necessary to comply with the orders of the Doctor.
- It is very important that you stick to a diet, which would keep you healthy and protect your kidneys from any further damage. You should be mindful on everything you eat and you can gain assistance on your diet from a renal dietitian.
- When you suffer from chronic kidney disease, the blood values become very important to gauge the condition of your disease and whether it is getting worse or stable. From time to time, the healthcare provider would check your urine and blood regularly and he would also monitor your blood pressure and blood sugar.
- You can ask help from the support group and accept their assistance. Your family is your best support system in times of need and so involving them is very important.
- You must make sure that you are getting the proper care you need and you need to educate yourself by communicating as well as asking questions.
- You can feel much better by being active, so do things that make you happy. You can exercise regularly, but after taking advice from your doctor. Your main focus must be to keep your heart healthy.
- A positive attitude is anytime helpful in healing a disease. You can listen to music that entertains your mind and helps you stay positive.
- It is not difficult to stay healthy even with kidney disease, as a positive feeling would eventually help face the kidney disease. You must plan ahead and be ready for kidney transplant without getting worried.
Most importantly, spread awareness and help people tackle the situation without any difficulty.