Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Urologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of UTI
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Enlarged Prostate
Treatment of H.I.V
Treatment of Urine Stone
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Treatment of Urinary Tract Problems
Treatment of Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy
Treatment of Blood in Semen
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment of Impotence
Treatment of Bladder Cancer
Submit a review for Dr. RavindraYour feedback matters!
Meri sister jo 13 years ki h. Uska weight 30 kg h or height 5" 1" h. Usko bhukh ni lagti h or bohot weak b ho rhi h. Dinner to zyadatar krti hi nhi h. Uske kidney m 5 mm ki stones bhi h. Koi homeopathic medicines btaiye please.
My anus is paining mainly when going to toilet only outside that too. If I keep finger at the opening surface, I feel high pain. Its like keeping hand on a open wound. This is created mainly when toilet goes very tight and hard. I drink 3litres water per day.
My mother has urine problem. She consulted many doctors and had done operation as well but nothing happened. So what should she do now?
I did KFT two times. And results showing high creatinine both the times. Normal creatinine range 0.7-1.4 and I have 1.63. So tell me what should I do now.
I have a big problem with my stomach since child hood swelling in intestine I am getting treatment but not getting benefit so what should I do and apart from it I do have my problem like I need to pee every after 1 hour with pressure and always I have cold so help me my age is 28 years.
I am 26 old, suffering from kidney stone (Uric acid) since 2013. I have taken medicines regularly after consulting doctor but I am not satisfied completely. Uric acid increased at the level of 7.5, I used to zyloric tablets to reduce uric acid level. Please suggest me to control kidney stones and uric acid level.
Is tongue fissures can be healed? Will tongue become normal again? Is fissured tongue is a disease or symptom of another disease? Is fissured tongue a matter of concern?
Hey doctor its emergency when I was siting the blood came from my anus kindly help me its urgent I am feeling nervous.
Flow of urinating has become slow. In the process the frequeny has been increased. Checked sugar level. Sugar is within the limit. It may be a prostate problem. Is surgery must. If so after surgery noraml life can be performed.
I am having frequent urination for every 2-3 hours. I am not diabetic.. Checked for tests. Whom do I consult.
Sir /mam I always feel like I have to go for urinate some time it is very less but I feel like heavy pressure n also at time of sex I also feel same please help me suggest proper medicine.
From past 2 years I am suffering from kidney pain. I have consulted specialist but till now I didn't get any solution. What kind of medicines should be taken in savior pain times.
Acute Renal Failure- What it is?
Acute renal failure is a condition that develops when the kidneys lose their ability to filter out wastes, excess fluids and salts from the blood stream. Eliminating these wastes forms the basic core of the kidney’s functioning. When this happens, the bodily fluids start to accumulate and may exceed alarming levels. As a result of this condition, the body’s electrolyte levels can go awry, thus posing a potential life threatening situation for the patient.
Also called ‘acute kidney injury’, this condition mostly affects patients who have been admitted in hospitals and nursing homes since an extended period of time. It might take several weeks or even months for this condition to manifest. However, in a few cases, acute kidney failure can also happen over a matter of a few hours.
Critically ill patients or people who require intensive critical care are at the maximum risk of developing this condition.
The good part is that this condition is certainly reversible. However, it usually requires intensive treatment.
How is Acute Renal Failure Caused?
- Acute kidney failure can occur for many reasons. Among the most common reasons are:
- acute tubular necrosis (ATN)
- severe or sudden dehydration
- toxic kidney injury from poisons or certain medications
- autoimmune kidney diseases, such as acute nephritic syndrome and interstitial nephritis
- urinary tract obstruction
- Reduced blood flow can damage your kidneys. The following conditions can lead to decreased blood flow to your kidneys:
- Certain disorders can cause clotting within your kidney’s blood vessels, and this can lead to acute kidney failure. These conditions include:
- Some infections, such as septicemia and acute pyelonephritis, can directly injure your kidneys.
- Pregnancy can also cause complications that harm the kidneys, including placenta previa and placenta abruption.
What are the risk factors?
Age is definitely the primary risk factor in case of acute renal failure. Other risk factors include:
Often times, susceptibility increases with the time one has spent in the ICU of a nursing home. Bone marrow transplant and surgeries of the heart and/or the abdomen can drastically up the risks.
What are the common symptoms?
The common symptoms include:
- Bloody stools
- Foul odor in breath
- Sluggish and slow movements
- Tremors of the hands
- Easy bruising
- Fluid accumulation and retention
- Hip pain and pain between the ribs
- Fatigue and nausea
- High BP count
- Reduced appetite
- Reduced sensation, especially in the hands and the extremities
How To Prevent Renal Failure?
To prevent renal failure, you can follow the given steps.
- Exercise: Exercise regularly. Exercise will bring a positive effect to your body. You can do a light exercise such as jogging or cycling 1-2 hours each week.
- Stop Smoking: Smoking will give a bad impact to your body. Nicotine in the smoke in the future will damage your vital organs of your body, such as lungs, skin, heart, or renal.
- Reduce the Intake of Fatty Food: Fatty food can stimulate the level of cholesterol in your body increase.
- The Weight of your Body: You have to take care of your body so that you will not get obesity.
- Take Fresh Water: Take enough fresh water. Do not take any medicine without the recipe of the doctor.
- Get General Check up: You can prevent yourself from this disease by regularly getting a general medical check up done, including your urine and blood.