Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Ravindra TankhiwaleYour feedback matters!
WHAT is overactive bladder , will it causes frequent urination in males at age of 25 please tell symptoms and reason s for over activeness.
He feels burning sensation at the tip of his penis while urination. Specially after sex. Once he had suffered from ghanorea also Kindly suggest something.
There are little itchy reddish pappules appearing in my penile head, when I use anti histamine ir disappears soon and again after some time it reappears. I got checked for HIV AND VDRL, results are negative, how can I overcome this problem and there is dark grey colour material is forming in that.
I am 37 years male single I want to know why my urine is. Alway pale yellow color and below my neck there is small red pox.
Whenever I am passing the urine so pain to release that and while I passing it's going by full of blood why it's happens please say I afraid too daily.
I am having snap fissure problem at starting stage facing a problem of constipation and having pain in Anus and stomach help me provide me medicine and ointment for anus.
My friends daughter is 13 years old and got matured last year. But still bed wetting has not gone so far. Even though she goes to urination before bedtime it continues. Please Suggest some suitable medication. She is healthy and don't have any medical problems.
I am getting frequent urine from for every 1 hr from 5 dys and feeling that bladder is full and feeling urgent to go for urine.
"RIRS" is the latest method of kidney stone surgery for complete clearance of kidney and ureter stones
I am a sugar patient And my right kidney Size 7.0 cm and left kidney size 3.4 cm.my kidney Size not Normal. And Day By Day size reduce. Sir/Mam. Tell your suggestion.
I am suffering from night falling of sperms. What should I do. It pains a lot in the lower part of anus. Suggest some exercise.
Enlarged prostate is 26 cc in size, Please suggest some medication to reduce the size. I am taking Veltam plus for reducing the size.
Dr. Mujhe gas bhut bnti h or pet bhi foolta h or muje bathroom bhi bar bar ata rhta h rat ko bhi so nhi pata jitni bar pani pita hu to 10mint me bathroom aa jata h or agr pani na piu to gla sukta h sir pls hlp m kya kru meri age 22 h or weight 45 kg and height 5.7" pls hlp me dr.
I am doing yoga but I dont know before doing yoga I have to take water r not n I am doing stretches, yoga, exercises, n workout once is this good r not before n after doing yoga what I have to take I am getting leg pains I have horseshoe kidneys problem.
Hello doctors. Sir muze anus me bht burning or pain hota h. bleeding nhi hoti h. Ye problem 1 year se h doctor ko dikhya unhone scope dal kr cheque kia lekin na muze piles h or na hi fissure h.doctor ko bhi samz nhi aa rha h kya reson se yh ho rha h.and I am a student. And meri long sitting hoti h study ko lekr. Kya long sitting k karan ya kbhi kbhi constipation hota h iski vjh se ho rha h .doctor ka bhi ye khna h ki stree k karan bhi yhi ho skta h .meri diet bhi achi h pani bhi achi amount me piti hu. Aisa me kya kru jisse meri problem solve ho jaye. Kya muze yoga ya meditation start kr dena chaiye .usse benefit hoga? please help me.
How to maintain the stones in the kidney. Generally all men's have stones but how to save yourself from unusual pain?
Urinary tract infection is a widespread disorder that most of the human beings face, especially in later stages of their lives. Women who are sexually active are more prone for this infection.
The symptoms that are identified with urinary tract infection are frequent urination, pain and burning sensation at the time of passing urine. In certain cases, women even experience leaking of urine while sleeping. It is advised not to take this condition casually as it can lead to further complications. Medications need to be taken to reduce the discomfort and treat the infection.
Causes and predisposing factors of Urinary Infection:
- Urinary tract infection is mostly caused by bacteria.
- Sexual intercourse, pregnancy, diabetes and stones in urinary tract predispose to or aggravate urinary tract infection.
- Chances of urinary tract infection are more if a person has sex with many partners.
- In postmenopausal women, incidence of urinary tract infection is more due to depletion of certain hormones.
- Women should not hold back the urge for urinating frequently, as it makes one prone to infection.
Management of Urinary Tract Infection:
There are simple and helpful home remedies that can supplement management of urinary tract infection: The latter alone are not enough. You have to consult Doctor for proper treatment of this condition. Certain supportive measures that one can take in cases of urinary tract infection are as follows:
- It is very necessary to drink enough water, as it would help flush the bacteria from the bladder that cause the infection. It is advisable to drink at least 80 ounces of water on a daily basis.
- Spicy foods and bladder irritants like caffeine, carbonated drinks and artificial sweeteners should preferably be cut off from the diet.
- Include healthy foods in your diet that are high on fibre and helpful in digestive health of your body.
- It is advisable to adopt healthier habits and quit smoking. One should wear loose clothing and make use of personal hygiene products that are free from any fragrance.
- At times, there is burning, pressure, and pain around pubic area in cases of urinary tract infection. Applying a heating pad helps soothe the area. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.