Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ravindra TankhiwaleYour feedback matters!
Mucous cyst is on my lip since last 20 days. I have visited many doctors .they prescribed for surgery. Is there any medicine for same. Is it dangerous?
I had one tumour on my back. If I press that is not painful. Can you please tell me that is cancer or not?
Hello Doctor please I did a test and I had heavy growth of staphylococcus aureus , please what is the best medication to tackle this ?
I have delivered a baby now its 4 months one month after delivery in October I had boils on my nose and near vaginal lips I went to doctor he prescribed tbact ointment now again I have such kind of boil near vagina and near thighs what should I do my sugar is normal what could be the reason of these boils.please help .
My foreskin is very dry it always slip back my underwear scratches to my glans its very irritating. If I put coconut oil to my inner penile skin wil it get cured?
Am priyanka, can you suggest any usa medicine/creams for dark spots nd black heads remove in one month. Nd my skin tone is un even so how to get even skin.
Which sun cream should I use as I have suntan & what else is the permanent solution for suntan Also on my hand its getting tan. please tel me something to lighten my complexion for both hand & face.
Hi. I used to had problems of pimples and now pimples r gone but I have marks I am using femcinol-a and neutregena face wash. Is it OK? For my skin. I have oily skin. Which facewash should I use and what shld I do to get glow on my skin.
Recently I met with an accident. Forehead and cheek and nose was injured. I took medicines also but I need to get recover fast please need suggestion. And how it will go marks on my face.
I'm suffering from nasty gas all over my butt coming from. Sometimes poop gone flat suffering from 2year. No allergy sometimes while wipe anus feel like oily.
Almost everyone experiences a skin infection at some point of time or the other. A skin infection can be defined as any change to the skin that affects its look, colour or texture. It may or may not be accompanied by pain and itchiness. While some skin infections clear up on their own, others need medication. Homeopathy is a holistic form of treatment that addresses the root cause of the infection instead of only the symptoms presented. Thus it cures the disease instead of merely subduing the symptoms. Additionally, homeopathic medication has negligible side effects.
Here are a few homeopathic remedies that can be used to treat skin infections:
- Rhus Toxicodendron: This can be used to treat cases of eczema where the skin is covered in small blisters. It can also soothe the itchiness, pain and swelling that accompanies this rash. Such rashes are aggravated by cold and damp weather and can turn into herpes or uriticaria is left untreated.
- Graphites: Graphites can be used to treat a number of skin infections. It is most commonly used for dry or itchy skin, cracked corners of the mouth or eyes, blisters on the scalp and hair that breaks easily. It can also be used to treat eruptions between fingers and at joint bends.
- Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is used primarily to treat acne and nettle rash. It can also be used to treat rashes that accompany menstruation in women and rashes due to indigestion or uterine problems.
- Sepia: Sepia is a useful homeopathic medicine for herpes and psoriasis. It can also be used to treat eczema on the hands and dry, chapped skin.
- Arsenicum: : Any skin problem that results in the thickening of skin along with itchiness and a burning sensation can be treated with Arnicum. Some such skin ailments are chronic uriticaria, psoriasis and chronic eczema. This homeopathic medicine is also used to treat pimples and nettle rash.
- Sulpher: Sulpher is a very good way to treat acne, psoriasis and eczema. It is best known for its centrifugal properties that bring symptoms up to the surface of the skin. Sulpher can also be used to treat rough skin and burning sensations caused by aggravated washing.
- Thuja: Thuja is the most effective way of treating warts and ensures that they do not recur. Its antibacterial properties make it also useful in treatments of acne, black heads, age spots, scaly skin, freckles and carbuncles.
I have very ruff feet skin. It looks very bad and dry. Also it is more darker than my body skin. How can it be cured?
I am male; 24 years of age. I have a small outgrowth on upper part of left leg at back of the leg due to which I am not able to sit properly. Its not paining. Please suggest ways to cure it.
My lips are cracked and pus weeping out of it. What is the reason of it? And I am taking herbalife products shake, vitamins tablets, energy drink and cell you lose tablets.
• Avoid rubbing your eyes too much or too often as it causes the blood vessels to dilate, thus making the under eye circles appear darker.
• Remove your make-up before going to sleep or else it may irritate your eyes.
• Limit sun exposure.
• Drink plenty of water throughout the day to get rid of water retention that could be causing the problem.
• To avoid eye bags caused by pooling of fluids in your lower eyelids, elevate your head by adding two or more pillows under your head before going to sleep.
• Pay attention to your diet and eat foods rich in vitamins A, C and E.
• Stop smoking and restrict alcohol and caffeine consumption; smoking damages skin cells, and alcohol and caffeine contribute to dehydration which in turn weakens the delicate skin around the eyes