Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Colic
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Gallstones
Treatment of Burns
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Keloid
Treatment of Stomach Cramps
Treatment of Breast lumps
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Appendicitis
Treatment of Urine Stone
Submit a review for Dr. Ravindra P. ParanjpeyYour feedback matters!
I have dark circles upside on cheeks. I go for sleep on 1am at midnight. also I am too weak I want to upgrade my muscle. None gym in my town. I want to use protein. which is safe.
I have got dark circles which I think is due to glasses I wear so can you please tell me how to get rid of darkcircles they make me look horrible.
I am suffering from a bad skin disease for 2 years after homeopathic treatment I am not cure so well.
Hi I am 29 years old male and from yesterday when I go for a motion little amount of blood is coming and I feel a bit of tired after it. Could you please help me out from this. Thank you.
Hi I found I have a problem of tinea cruris. Can you suggest something. To control. Itching.nd. irritation.by this disease.
Im 32 year old male. On my upper thighs skin is very rough and hairs on the thighs are like burnt is this related to any kind of cancer?
I am 25 years old female I had breast cyst and it was benign before 8 months I operated that but now I noticed the recurrence so what could I do to stop recurrence of the lumps and cysts. Please reply fast.
My skin is getting dull day by day, I have used some cosmetic products as well as ointments. But nothing worked nd at a ge of 23 my face looks dull, unhealthy, dirty due to blackspot, scars nd my skin colour is getting darker day by day. My neck is getting black coloured. Any medication which can help me to control my skin tone and scars as soon as possible.
I am 23 year old .having 48 kgs of weight. I neglected my life since b.tech.i lost interest in life. Masturbating since 6 years. I do not know how to go in to the public. Please help me. My face is full of black spots.
I have scar and pimples on my face. Currently I am using Himalaya face wash but until I have many pimples on my face. I'm always worried about my skin. Please suggest me what should I do.
Aging is not just a matter of your skin care regimen and the products that you use. If you are using path breaking products and ignoring your diet and exercise routine, then you are setting yourself up for premature aging, despite the best and most expensive treatments. A poor diet on a constant basis over a period of many months and years can cause irreparable damage to the delicate skin of your face as well as the other parts of your body. (Know more about acne problem)
So find out about the six kinds of food that may be aging you.
- Sugar: This may not come as such a surprise. The next time you decide to reach out for a fistful of candy or chocolates, think about the effect it may have on your skin and its elasticity. A sugar overdose can start a process that doctors’ term as glycation. This usually happens when you end up ingesting more sugar than the cells of your body can handle, process or even accommodate. In this process, there is a production of advanced glycation end products which can damage the collagen of your skin. Collagen is the element which renders youth and elasticity to your skin. (Learn more about diabetes problem)
- Alcohol: The dehydrating effect of alcohol is well known to everyone. The body takes a long time to break down alcohol, which means that the effect lasts longer. So if you have been persistently ingesting large amounts of alcohol on an almost daily basis, then you will need to think of the effect that all the dehydration is having on your skin which can give rise to premature wrinkles and lines.
- Charred Meat: If you are a fan of smoked steak and meat dishes, then you will need to read this point. The inflamed hydrocarbons breaks down the precious collagen present in the skin even as it makes your face and skin look puffy due to the effect of inflammation. Also, this may contaminate your next meal, so remember to clean up the grill properly.
- Salt: Excessive consumption of salt can lead to many problems for the body and the skin as well. It causes the body to retain excess water which can give you a bloated look. You can use a caffeine based moisturiser for a quick release of excess fluids in such cases.
- Processed Food: Packaged and processed food that has been frozen with preservatives and excess salt for a long time can harm your skin by stripping away the mineral and nutrient reserve that is usually replenished with right eating.
- Spicy Food: The skin reacts to constant ingestion of spicy food as this dilates the blood vessels and leaves the skin looking blotchy.